• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Family of fallen Soldier pleads Please stop Cindy!!

Seriously, why hasn't a reputable news source like the NYtimes, or Post, or Fox, or CNN, well, someone, come out with a story on this. Seriously, it just doesn't make sense. The drudge report has fabricated stuff before, and I am not saying that it is this time, I am just saying that is not exactly what we call credible. I don't go quoting kos all the time or onegoodmove, you get the idea I hope.

Cmon now, if I were the family, I would go on TV where I could be heard by everyone, even people who don't want to hear me (because trust me, libs don't read drudge-never have, never will).

ILikeDubyah said:
So does the President....HAHAHA....I hope no one else posted this comment already, as I hit "reply" as soon as I saw it.

Oh yeah that's right! He's got to take his morning jog, go fishing, ride horses, go out for a burger run, then chop some trees.

ShamMol said:
Seriously, why hasn't a reputable news source like the NYtimes, or Post, or Fox, or CNN, well, someone, come out with a story on this. Seriously, it just doesn't make sense. The drudge report has fabricated stuff before, and I am not saying that it is this time, I am just saying that is not exactly what we call credible. I don't go quoting kos all the time or onegoodmove, you get the idea I hope.

Cmon now, if I were the family, I would go on TV where I could be heard by everyone, even people who don't want to hear me (because trust me, libs don't read drudge-never have, never will).

Stop repeating everything I said using different words!:rofl

Hey, this is one area where we happen to agree. Except for the liking Kos...cause I doubt you do.

ShamMol said:
Hey, this is one area where we happen to agree. Except for the liking Kos...cause I doubt you do.

I heard it's up there as lefties go, but you're right(?!?)...I haven't been there.

Newsweek said it's a good site, so I have my doubts....

cnredd said:
I just did some research...

This is part of the Drudge article...

The following email was received by the DRUDGE REPORT from Casey's aunt and godmother:

If it's false...many people have been had...

If it's true...I think you can do alot better than one email to a partisan reporter to get your message out, don't ya think?

Exactly! I think we all remember the memo gate scandal. "I'm Dan Rather and I approve this message..kinda..sorta...not really..But I don't like Bush so it must be true!" That might as well have been what he said.

Navy Pride said:
Or maybe its because she is doing the bidding of the left trying to embarrass this president?

Thought you dont liek gays sounds like you are getting a little sweeet on him to me.

Napoleon's Nightingale said:
Exactly! I think we all remember the memo gate scandal. "I'm Dan Rather and I approve this message..kinda..sorta...not really..But I don't like Bush so it must be true!" That might as well have been what he said.

This is not what it should read..I don't know how the other thing got in there. It should be "I approve..."

Arch Enemy said:
Oh yeah that's right! He's got to take his morning jog, go fishing, ride horses, go out for a burger run, then chop some trees.

He's on vacation, give him a break. It's not his fault this lady's a nut-job. Her son went to war...people die in war....what further clarification does she need? If she's looking for an apology, she got one along with the flag at the funeral. I'm not being cold hearted, I'm just being realistic.

Back
Top Bottom