• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FACT FOCUS: Federal agents didn’t orchestrate Jan. 6

Which "Democrat rioters" are free?

This should be good :)
Not sure yet. They haven’t reviewed all the cameras and set up the committee to investigate. I guess that will come after they finish with Jan 6th

It was a terrorist attack with weapons that resulted in several deaths, instigated by our own president and several of his flunkies.

No amount of right-wing white-washing attempts is going to change the facts. Keep trying though, it's fun to watch you :)
BLM riots produced more deaths. And that is not counting suicides committed after the fact…

No amount of Democrats “sweeping under the rug” will make us forget the MANY BLM riots in 2020. It’s ridiculous to be outraged over the ONE riot that the Democrats didn’t support. I’ll leave the brainwashed, hypocritical outrage to you…

As we know now, that “small number” included Steve Bannon , John Eastman, Peter Navarro and Donald Trump, Mark Meadows.

Gosar and Cruz have been intentified as participants in the “Green Bay sweep” scheme that was timed to coordinate with the riot.

The “small number of idiots” included the Proud Boys, the Three Percenters, and the rest of the skinhead leadership, all of whom gathered around their fuhrer the night of Jan 5th on stage in front of the mob.

The nest morning, several appeared again, along with several of the architects of the “Green Bay sweep”.

Nobody needs to ”destroy” a political party. That’s just rhetoric. The US needs a stable two party system.
If I felt the investigations were simply looking to punish those that committed a crime, I would support it. Just as I support investigating the many crimes that happen in my city. But I won’t pretend to care more about Jan 6th than the many other, more horrific crimes committed everyday.

The reality is that the Democrats and left leaning news outlets are making a show to drum up outrage against Republicans. You can see it in the passion from folks in this thread. There are many other issues that have a greater direct impact to these passionate posters, but that doesn’t get talked about because it doesn’t get people to vote…

Jan 6th is just political propaganda

If I felt the investigations were simply looking to punish those that committed a crime, I would support it. Just as I support investigating the many crimes that happen in my city. But I won’t pretend to care more about Jan 6th than the many other, more horrific crimes committed everyday.

The reality is that the Democrats and left leaning news outlets are making a show to drum up outrage against Republicans. You can see it in the passion from folks in this thread. There are many other issues that have a greater direct impact to these passionate posters, but that doesn’t get talked about because it doesn’t get people to vote…

Jan 6th is just political propaganda

A plot to overthrow the governemnt by nullifying an election and install the loser so he could declare marshal law is not important.

Got it.

As the President said, un American.

But you said it.

A plot to overthrow the governemnt by nullifying an election and install the loser so he could declare marshal law is not important.

Got it.

As the President said, un American.

But you said it.
Where’s your proof? I’ve yet to see any proof Trumps’s intent was to lead an insurrection.

BLM riots produced more deaths. And that is not counting suicides committed after the fact…

No amount of Democrats “sweeping under the rug” will make us forget the MANY BLM riots in 2020. It’s ridiculous to be outraged over the ONE riot that the Democrats didn’t support. I’ll leave the brainwashed, hypocritical outrage to you…
Right wing lies you mined from talk radio and Tucker. The greatest threat to this nation is right-wing racist nationalism. All intelligence agencies say so - your "intelligence agency", Faux News is not a good source.

Where’s your proof? I’ve yet to see any proof Trumps’s intent was to lead an insurrection.

Trump has already been named as a conspirator in teh “Green Bay sweep”

You have issues with that?

Take it up with Peter Navarro.

Now that the US Supreme Court has told Mr. Trump to take his "A former President of the United States of America has the absolute right to declare anything that they want to declare to be covered by 'Executive Privilege' to be covered by 'Executive Privilege'." position to be a large steaming pile of horse apples you might well be seeing more.

On the other hand, I understand that Mr. Trump is planning on filing an appeal of the USSC decision to the UUSSC (the Ultimate United States Supreme Court) which consists of the nine Uberjustices of the UUSSC when Mr. Trump, in his capacity as President of the United States of America is going to be appointing shortly, so maybe you won't.

PS - If that appeal fails then Mr. Trump will be filing an appeal with the UUSSCA (the Ultimate United States Supreme Court of Appeals) if necessary.

Trump has already been named as a conspirator in teh “Green Bay sweep”

You have issues with that?

Take it up with Peter Navarro.

Now that the US Supreme Court has told Mr. Trump to take his "A former President of the United States of America has the absolute right to declare anything that they want to declare to be covered by 'Executive Privilege' to be covered by 'Executive Privilege'." position to be a large steaming pile of horse apples you might well be seeing more.

On the other hand, I understand that Mr. Trump is planning on filing an appeal of the USSC decision to the UUSSC (the Ultimate United States Supreme Court) which consists of the nine Uberjustices of the UUSSC when Mr. Trump, in his capacity as President of the United States of America is going to be appointing shortly, so maybe you won't.

PS - If that appeal fails then Mr. Trump will be filing an appeal with the UUSSCA (the Ultimate United States Supreme Court of Appeals) if necessary.
So, no proof so far?

Right wing lies you mined from talk radio and Tucker. The greatest threat to this nation is right-wing racist nationalism. All intelligence agencies say so - your "intelligence agency", Faux News is not a good source.
You deny the fact that less people died during the Jan 6th riots then during the BLM riots?

You deny the fact that more media attention is currently being given to the Jan 6th crimes then the crimes committed during the BLM riots?

You deny the fact that less people died during the Jan 6th riots then during the BLM riots?

You deny the fact that more media attention is currently being given to the Jan 6th crimes then the crimes committed during the BLM riots?
BLM's mission is to stop black people being murdered by cops. The 1/6's terrorists mission was to steal an election for a racist. Any life lost is tragic, but please don't try to gaslight me by claiming "both sides are just as evil" bullshit.

Also, I'm sure you're mourning for those two people KR killed in Kenosha, aren't you? <-sarcasm.

You can just about bet that if he were to do such a thing, the right wing talk radio chorus, noise max and OAN will hype and cheer for it. I suspect the GOP politicians will be circumspect. McConnell would say nothing.

The Trump dead enders here would all cheer for it and spend time on bogus justifications they heard on talk radio or on their fringe social media.

1642802478611.png

No proof Trump requested 10,000 Guard troops for Jan. 6 or that Pelosi denied it

Donald Trump in a February 28, 2021 interview:
Says he requested “10,000 National Guardsmen” for his Jan. 6 rally, but Nancy Pelosi “rejected it.”

His claim was widely repeated on social media.
There is no clear evidence that Trump made such a request, and no evidence that Pelosi denied one.
"The Speaker’s Office has made it clear publicly and repeatedly that our office was not consulted or contacted concerning any request for the National Guard ahead of Jan. 6," said Pelosi spokesman Drew Hammill.
And that has been confirmed, Hammill pointed out, by the former House’s former head of security, under oath.

1642802522046.png

BLM's mission is to stop black people being murdered by cops. The 1/6's terrorists mission was to steal an election for a racist. Any life lost is tragic, but please don't try to gaslight me by claiming "both sides are just as evil" bullshit.

Also, I'm sure you're mourning for those two people KR killed in Kenosha, aren't you? <-sarcasm.
CNN couldn’t have said it better…

Back
Top Bottom