• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fact-checking Biden on GOP tax cuts, NAACP endorsement, and other false and misleading claims.

Fact-checking several claims from Joe Biden - CNNPolitics

Is there a point to all the lying? Who is being swayed by endless false statements? His base is going to vote for him no matter what, what does he gain with misleading statements? Do independents or undecided voters really fall for this stuff? It's going to be a long 4 years.

I don't think a few lies are going to sway anyone when the opponent lies like he breathes.

so you really don't give a crap about lies got it.
we can dismiss your faux outrage for what we knew it was.

hell, i've watched you guys not worry about lies for 4 years. you're gonna have to give us time to laugh at you now talking about lies.

it's like watching Dennis Rodman preach about how bad tattoos are.

I don't think a few lies are going to sway anyone when the opponent lies like he breathes.

I agree. No one really cares if their preferred presidential candidate lies. In fact, they seem to prefer it.

If there is one thing you can be sure of is that there will be plenty of people who look at this picture and vote for them. This tactic is clearly a winning strategy, as 2016 has proven. Given its success in the past, wouldn't Biden be a fool not to use it?

That would be the case if winning is all that matters. If Biden doesn't care about anything other than winning, then yes, he should do whatever it takes to win. And he may do that.

Some people believe that there are more important aspects of the President of the United States than just winning, but we are perhaps living through the "elections have consequences" era. America used to be better.

Says the individual who has no problem with Trumps 18,000+ lies.

The hypocrisy is astounding.
Can it be agreed that both politicians lie but that Trump has had more successful policies than Joe Biden?

Can it be agreed that both politicians lie but that Trump has had more successful policies than Joe Biden?

We can agree they both lie but having more successful policies?
maybe if cutting taxes on the rich is what you are talking about then Trump has it all over Biden
have a nice evening

We can agree they both lie but having more successful policies?
maybe if cutting taxes on the rich is what you are talking about then Trump has it all over Biden
have a nice evening
There are a great many other policies as well. Care to discuss them?

You have a nice evening also.

I agree. No one really cares if their preferred presidential candidate lies. In fact, they seem to prefer it.

With Trump, you'd probably be right. Lying is one thing he does with fervor. Biden, not so much. He's just an ordinary politician in that regard.

With Trump, you'd probably be right. Lying is one thing he does with fervor. Biden, not so much. He's just an ordinary politician in that regard.

I rest my case.

Fact-checking several claims from Joe Biden - CNNPolitics

Is there a point to all the lying? Who is being swayed by endless false statements? His base is going to vote for him no matter what, what does he gain with misleading statements? Do independents or undecided voters really fall for this stuff? It's going to be a long 4 years.

Trump set the bar quite low for Biden to follow.

I find this critism to be highly partisan as Trump has been known to make false statements. Clean up your own house before throwing mud at others. No one does hypocrisy like a Republican who suddenly feel integrity matters as a leadership quality.

regardless of either one of their lies, we are now seeing the truth of how the country will be run if Biden wins, in these liberal democratic ****holes that are failing their constituents left and right in the most basic of necessities.

Biden has to lie 18,000 and 1 times for him to lose my vote.

Metric Mouse, let's get the crazy idiot Trump out of office, then we can run AOC or Bernie Sanders and watch one of them lose against a non-crazy, moderate Republican.

Metric Mouse, let's get Trump out of office, then we can run AOC or Bernie Sanders and watch one of them lose against a non-crazy, moderate Republican.

that will be too late. the dems are trying to set it up so they never lose again, using ploys such as making DC the equivalent of a state, disallowing conservative opinions on social media, etc, etc..

You had a case?

That people that support Biden don't care about lies. It's a perk for them. They'll criticize others for lying while cheering wildly when Biden lies, not because they care about lying, because they like liars, but because they want their liar to be the best. It's depressing that these people get to vote, but that's why we have the leaders that we do.

regardless of either one of their lies, we are now seeing the truth of how the country will be run if Biden wins, in these liberal democratic ****holes that are failing their constituents left and right in the most basic of necessities.
A Democrat run country will look like a Democrat run city. A lot of statues will disappear and name changes take place.

Trump set the bar quite low for Biden to follow.

I find this critism to be highly partisan as Trump has been known to make false statements. Clean up your own house before throwing mud at others. No one does hypocrisy like a Republican who suddenly feel integrity matters as a leadership quality.

What house? This thread isn't about Trump. Biden refuses to tell the truth, and some people think he should be President. The lying isn't a problem for them; it's a perk. They like that he lies to them. They cheer him lying. They'll say Trump has set the bar low, and that's where they like it, the lower the better. They want racist, lying white men born in the 1940s with history of questionable acts around women to be in power; they identify with that and support those actions fully. No one wants anyone to clean up their house, because then their awful liar wouldn't be able to clear the bar. They race to the bottom waving flags and celebrating how awful their candidate is, gracious that other candidates have set the bar so low.

Metric Mouse, let's get the crazy idiot Trump out of office, then we can run AOC or Bernie Sanders and watch one of them lose against a non-crazy, moderate Republican.

Why can't we run Bernie Sanders or any of the other dozen candidates that weren't as awful as Joe Biden? Why make the choice between racist forgetful white man born in the 1940s and slightly older racist forgetful white man born in the 1940s? I mean, the only perk of that race is that it doesn't matter who you vote for, you get the same person. But I think America would be better served if there was only one forgetful racist white man born in the 1940s per Presidential race.

that will be too late. the dems are trying to set it up so they never lose again, using ploys such as making DC the equivalent of a state, disallowing conservative opinions on social media, etc, etc..
And the media helps the leftists by painting any Republican as a Nazi, Fascist, Racist and an enemy of the people. They tried to end the Trump Presidency before it even began, then the Mueller effort, the impeachment over nothing, and now they're planning on impeaching Barr. And too many fools are going along with it while having no idea what's going on or what will come next.

Why can't we run Bernie Sanders or any of the other dozen candidates that weren't as awful as Joe Biden? Why make the choice between racist forgetful white man born in the 1940s and slightly older racist forgetful white man born in the 1940s? I mean, the only perk of that race is that it doesn't matter who you vote for, you get the same person. But I think America would be better served if there was only one forgetful racist white man born in the 1940s per Presidential race.
Joe Biden, if he is elected, will be put in a closet while others run the country.

That people that support Biden don't care about lies. It's a perk for them. They'll criticize others for lying while cheering wildly when Biden lies, not because they care about lying, because they like liars, but because they want their liar to be the best. It's depressing that these people get to vote, but that's why we have the leaders that we do.

No, you don't have a case. Politicians lie, get over it. Name one that doesn't.

hell, i've watched you guys not worry about lies for 4 years. you're gonna have to give us time to laugh at you now talking about lies.

it's like watching Dennis Rodman preach about how bad tattoos are.

You are missing the entire point here. YOU people have been triggered for 4 years about lies.
now all of a sudden biden is lying his ass off and you are expectedly quiet on all the lies he is telling
and in fact you are supporting such lies that he is telling.

So what that tells the entire world in a very loud clear signal that all your supposed outrage over lies was
just nothing more than political hackery at it's finest.

It sends a very clear open message that you don't give a damn about lies and that it is just more faux outrage
that can be dismissed just like every other faux outrage that leftist have.

I think our Republic would best be served if we did everything we can to reduce the likelihood of Trump winning in November. The election will be won in the swing states, and the people in the swing states don't like the more progressive candidates.

I think our Republic would best be served if we did everything we can to reduce the likelihood of Trump winning in November.
Lie, cheat, steal mail-in ballots... yes, I know your kind.

Back
Top Bottom