• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

F your issues

Trump talks about policy daily. Jobs, immigration, law and order, security, taxes, trade. Meanwhile, Grandpa stammers around wondering what day it is, what state he's in and what office he's running for. Of course, Dems and everyone else knows he's but a hand puppet for the radical left to use as they see fit. AOC was pretty much admitting it yesterday.

Conservatives keep propagandizing to the Black community that Democrats are racists. Are you assuming that all Blacks are deaf? You don't think they can hear Trump and his trumpets blasting out racism almost every speech?

Conservatives keep propagandizing to the Black community that Democrats are racists. Are you assuming that all Blacks are deaf? You don't think they can hear Trump and his trumpets blasting out racism almost every speech?

Democrats have run all the places where blacks are suffering for at least 50 years without improving anything. That's either gross incompetence or willful negligence. If Republicans had that record, all we'd ever hear is how they are keeping blacks down. Yet it is DEMOCRATS who have done it. Jobs, aid to colleges, opportunity zones and criminal justice reform are not the actions of a racist. The left, again, is lying.

Democrats have run all the places where blacks are suffering for at least 50 years without improving anything. That's either gross incompetence or willful negligence. If Republicans had that record, all we'd ever hear is how they are keeping blacks down. Yet it is DEMOCRATS who have done it. Jobs, aid to colleges, opportunity zones and criminal justice reform are not the actions of a racist. The left, again, is lying.

Too bad the Republican Party is too full of racists to take advantage of all that. But hey. What other way is there to convince trailer trash to vote for guys who protect billionaires?

Are you saying that Republicans created the bills and passed the laws that generated business opportunity, jobs, college entrance aid and equality and criminal justice reform?

Too bad the Republican Party is too full of racists to take advantage of all that. But hey. What other way is there to convince trailer trash to vote for guys who protect billionaires?

Sorry but the Dems are now the billionaires party. Gates, Soros, Steyer, Jobs' widow, Zuckerberg, Bloomberg, Bezos, the Google guys and on and on. What does that tell you? It tells you that they realize that the gravy train will be back in full force if Biden and his handlers win. The Democrat party is also full of crap on race. It takes a special kind of hypocrisy and dishonesty to be out burning down black owned businesses and other businesses employing who knows how many blacks, to be attacking black police officers and to be turning black neighborhoods into war zones and then claim that someone else is racist. The Dems have nothing and they know it. It's why they will lose, even with all the vote fraud that is planned.

Are you saying that Republicans created the bills and passed the laws that generated business opportunity, jobs, college entrance aid and equality and criminal justice reform?

I was talking about what the supposed racist Trump has accomplished. Obama didn't do any of the things Trump did. All Democrats have managed to do is pretty much destroy the black nuclear family. It's a good plan if you want to keep a group of people dependent on you.

Sorry but the Dems are now the billionaires party. Gates, Soros, Steyer, Jobs' widow, Zuckerberg, Bloomberg, Bezos, the Google guys and on and on. What does that tell you? It tells you that they realize that the gravy train will be back in full force if Biden and his handlers win. The Democrat party is also full of crap on race. It takes a special kind of hypocrisy and dishonesty to be out burning down black owned businesses and other businesses employing who knows how many blacks, to be attacking black police officers and to be turning black neighborhoods into war zones and then claim that someone else is racist. The Dems have nothing and they know it. It's why they will lose, even with all the vote fraud that is planned.

I wouldn't keep presenting this "Republicans aren't the racists" meme while your leader is actively promoting racism from his bullying pulpit. It just makes you look silly and gullible.

As for the break-up of the nuclear family, Black and White, the Republicans did that. They were so afraid that some male might quit work and live off family aid they gave aid only to single mothers. Oh and a nice little Republican touch, women had to report any males that stayed over night to their welfare workers so that aid could be reduced. Do not even try to pin that one on Democrats who you claim are immoral and don't care who sleeps with whom.

Last edited:
I wouldn't keep presenting this "Republicans aren't the racists" meme while your leader is actively promoting racism from his bullying pulpit. It just makes you look silly and gullible.

When you can show me the "racism" that Trump is promoting, I'll take a look at it. Until then, I'll just assume that the left is lying like they do every day.

When you can show me the "racism" that Trump is promoting, I'll take a look at it. Until then, I'll just assume that the left is lying like they do every day.

"...rapists and murderers..."
"...your suburbs will be destroyed..."
"...very fine people on both sides..."

Back
Top Bottom