• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Exit Strategy

vaid

New member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Kharagpur,India
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Please comment on the Exit startegy of USA troops from Iraq.

If you have any other startegy beside this,please share.




~vaid
 
Last edited:

Caine

DP Veteran
Joined
Sep 28, 2005
Messages
23,344
Reaction score
7,210
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
vaid said:
Please comment on the Exit startegy of USA troops from Iraq.

If you have any other startegy beside this,please share.
EXIT STRATEGY???
YOUR AIDING THE ENEMY! YOUR AIDING THE ENEMY! TRAITOR!

The REAL CONSERVATIVE exit strategy is to leave our troops there so that the ignorant people will continued to be scared by our "Scare Tactics" and continue to vote Republicans into office for fear of thier lives. Then, when the troops start to die out, and nobody wants to join, we will re-institute the draft, which will only apply to registered Democrats and those the NSA determines to be liberals, thus killing out all the liberals and Democrats from the Country. This way we will be able to institute a Christian Theocracy, and then, continue our crusades in the middle east, and then the world, for Christian Domination of the Earth!


:rofl
I get carried away with my sarcasm, but you get the idea.


NOTE: This was only meant to be a joke.
 

vaid

New member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Kharagpur,India
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Caine said:
EXIT STRATEGY???
YOUR AIDING THE ENEMY! YOUR AIDING THE ENEMY! TRAITOR!

The REAL CONSERVATIVE exit strategy is to leave our troops there so that the ignorant people will continued to be scared by our "Scare Tactics" and continue to vote Republicans into office for fear of thier lives. Then, when the troops start to die out, and nobody wants to join, we will re-institute the draft, which will only apply to registered Democrats and those the NSA determines to be liberals, thus killing out all the liberals and Democrats from the Country. This way we will be able to institute a Christian Theocracy, and then, continue our crusades in the middle east, and then the world, for Christian Domination of the Earth!


:rofl
I get carried away with my sarcasm, but you get the idea.


NOTE: This was only meant to be a joke.

hey,
i am not an American hence i have no affiliation towards them(thereby i cannot be called a traitor)!

Given the option i would help zarqawi to kill US troops more and more.
so 100,000 US soldiers die before the democrat president accept "victory" and pullout.:lol:


NOTE-I am Joking too.:mrgreen:
 
H

Hobbie

The official Libertarian Party has shown itself to support a policy of appeasement. It's a damn shame.
 

Binary_Digit

DP Veteran
Joined
May 21, 2005
Messages
4,215
Reaction score
1,702
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Isolationsim, not appeasment.
 
T

The Real McCoy

Binary_Digit said:
Isolationsim, not appeasment.
Isolationism is appeasment to the enemy.

It may have worked in the 1700s when we were separated from the rest of the world by several months. Now the time frame is a matter of hours and in some cases, seconds.
 

Simon W. Moon

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Joined
Apr 20, 2005
Messages
22,813
Reaction score
8,105
Location
Fayettenam
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
vaid said:
Please comment on the Exit startegy of USA troops from Iraq.
You please comment on the Exit startegy of USA troops from Iraq.
 

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
39,883
Reaction score
3,070
Location
Pacific NW
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
The official exit straegy for leaving Iraq has been stated over and over again but theleft just does not listen.......

It is to stand down our troops as the Iraqis stand up theirs and then to gradually withdraw from Iraq when it is felt the Iraqi and army can handle the security there......

We will also leave if the elected Iraqi government asks us to do so......
 

Kandahar

Enemy Combatant
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
20,688
Reaction score
7,320
Location
Washington, DC
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Liberal
I think there should be a phased withdrawal starting more or less immediately. All of our troops should exit Iraq within the next year...to Iran.
 

Caine

DP Veteran
Joined
Sep 28, 2005
Messages
23,344
Reaction score
7,210
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Navy Pride said:
The official exit straegy for leaving Iraq has been stated over and over again but theleft just does not listen.......

It is to stand down our troops as the Iraqis stand up theirs and then to gradually withdraw from Iraq when it is felt the Iraqi and army can handle the security there......

We will also leave if the elected Iraqi government asks us to do so......
Okay, So our "plan" must rely on the Iraqi's "standing up"

Do we have a plan to prepare them? I doubt it, and Im not just talking about training them.

When you are trained in the military, there is usually a goal in TIME for the training to be completed. Our PLAN should include a TIME. An expected troop number or something by an expected date. Thats how our military works, why shouldn't it be how thier military works?

We must provide them with incentives for actually getting off thier asses and defending themselves, right now we are basically telling them we will stay as long as you don't have a military. Which could be 1 year... or 20 years (which isn't likely but not outside of the realm of possibility, going off of the percieved Republican stance on the war).
 
Joined
Nov 9, 2005
Messages
2,669
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
Caine said:
Okay, So our "plan" must rely on the Iraqi's "standing up"

Do we have a plan to prepare them? I doubt it, and Im not just talking about training them.

When you are trained in the military, there is usually a goal in TIME for the training to be completed. Our PLAN should include a TIME. An expected troop number or something by an expected date. Thats how our military works, why shouldn't it be how thier military works?

We must provide them with incentives for actually getting off thier asses and defending themselves, right now we are basically telling them we will stay as long as you don't have a military. Which could be 1 year... or 20 years (which isn't likely but not outside of the realm of possibility, going off of the percieved Republican stance on the war).
Yes, what a wonderful idea. Let's announce the "time" we're going to leave. In fact, let's call up Al-Jazeera and tell them the date and time we will be leaving. :roll:
 
T

The Real McCoy

Caine said:
Okay, So our "plan" must rely on the Iraqi's "standing up"

Do we have a plan to prepare them? I doubt it, and Im not just talking about training them.

When you are trained in the military, there is usually a goal in TIME for the training to be completed. Our PLAN should include a TIME. An expected troop number or something by an expected date. Thats how our military works, why shouldn't it be how thier military works?
You can train all the recruits in the world in a given TIME but it doesn't mean jack **** without LEADERS. Leadership isn't something that can easily be taught in a short time period.


Caine said:
We must provide them with incentives for actually getting off thier asses and defending themselves, right now
Typical liberal view. Everything's gotta be now, now, now!
 

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
39,883
Reaction score
3,070
Location
Pacific NW
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Caine said:
Okay, So our "plan" must rely on the Iraqi's "standing up"

Do we have a plan to prepare them? I doubt it, and Im not just talking about training them.

When you are trained in the military, there is usually a goal in TIME for the training to be completed. Our PLAN should include a TIME. An expected troop number or something by an expected date. Thats how our military works, why shouldn't it be how thier military works?

We must provide them with incentives for actually getting off thier asses and defending themselves, right now we are basically telling them we will stay as long as you don't have a military. Which could be 1 year... or 20 years (which isn't likely but not outside of the realm of possibility, going off of the percieved Republican stance on the war).
Just make sure you send a copy to the terrorists becasue they would love your plan......
 

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
39,883
Reaction score
3,070
Location
Pacific NW
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
KCConservative said:
Yes, what a wonderful idea. Let's announce the "time" we're going to leave. In fact, let's call up Al-Jazeera and tell them the date and time we will be leaving. :roll:
You beat me to it my friend..........:cheers:

Cut and run by another name is still cut and run......
 

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
39,883
Reaction score
3,070
Location
Pacific NW
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
The Real McCoy said:
You can train all the recruits in the world in a given TIME but it doesn't mean jack **** without LEADERS. Leadership isn't something that can easily be taught in a short time period.




Typical liberal view. Everything's gotta be now, now, now!

Also we have to reward them.......:roll:
 

Binary_Digit

DP Veteran
Joined
May 21, 2005
Messages
4,215
Reaction score
1,702
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Libertarian

VTA

DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 5, 2005
Messages
1,081
Reaction score
163
Location
America
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The Real McCoy said:
Typical liberal view. Everything's gotta be now, now, now!
You gotta love the Hungry Man Generation; let's just Microwave ourselves a win and get it over with. :lol:
 

t125eagle

Active member
Joined
Sep 15, 2005
Messages
384
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Binary_Digit said:
Isolationsim, not appeasment.
neither has ever worked. isolationism is what the US has done before, only to be brought back out into the world, and into a war. appeasement does not stop war either.... case in fact, Hitler and Britain's Prime Minister Neville Chaimberlain. before WW2 Chaimberlain gave Hitler land to stop him from going to war. it still happened.
 
Top Bottom