• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Exclusive: Mueller's team questions Russian oligarch about payments to Cohen

Re: Cohen payments linked to Russian oligarch

Why is Russia important to you? The election is long gone and people care about jobs and economic growth. Are Democrats the only ones allowed to engage in propaganda?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

How is Russia not important to you? That is such a terrifying thing for an American to say in 2018.

Why wouldn't you want to have proof that our POTUS is a crook? Or not?

Impeach him then. I doubt the democrats have the grapefruits to do so. Even their leader said thats not on the agenda.

I have been retired for 14 years, spent 35 years in the private sector and took civics in high school. I have seen no evidence of you or anyone else of your ideology with the same experience or background

You likely have not seen any evidence of me or anyone else of my ideology (whatever you may perceive that to be) with the same experience or background because no one else here is as old as you are. Good on you for that, no matter.

I do notice that actual results aren't of interest to you but 3 million more people are employed thus NEW taxpayers, and almost 1 million part time employees are now working full time so tell those people Trump's economic policies aren't working?

The total rate of monthly employment gains has been pretty steady since 2010. https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth The trend has in essence continued under Trump.

Trump promised a 4 to 6% economic growth rate but posted a 2.3% rate in 2017. Yes, that was higher than 2016 but still lower than Obama's best years.

How is Russia not important to you? That is such a terrifying thing for an American to say in 2018.
The Cold War is over. China is our problem not Russia. Tabloid politics is all you have

It means nothing.

How do you know what it means?? That is your opinion. I'll wait for Mueller to release his final report before claiming such a thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You likely have not seen any evidence of me or anyone else of my ideology (whatever you may perceive that to be) with the same experience or background because no one else here is as old as you are. Good on you for that, no matter.

The total rate of monthly employment gains has been pretty steady since 2010. https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth The trend has in essence continued under Trump.

Trump promised a 4 to 6% economic growth rate but posted a 2.3% rate in 2017. Yes, that was higher than 2016 but still lower than Obama's best years.
Yep bottom line means little context matters suggest you learn the difference. Part time jobs is what Obama created, record numbers skewing the data. Prove me wrong

The Cold War is over. China is our problem not Russia. Tabloid politics is all you have

China is probably waiting for golden showers to heat things up.

Wait. You're doubling down on a claim that Russia is not important "cuz China"? :lol:

Looks like pay to play. AT&T and Russia and Big pharma, and a Russian Oligarch and a pear tree. I mean, either we're starting to see the first Christmas presents falling of Santa's sleigh, or it will just be more incredibly coincidental, and suspicious looking behaviors by Trump and his buddies, all explained by 101 conflicting stories that they throw out randomly to the public via twitter, Hannity, etc.

Nothing will happen until indictments, and it's not like we thought they were not doing this stuff...it's just sooooo slow in coming. It's been over a year since the highest levels of our government were corrupted, and we let him stay in office and profit, Jared profits, Pruitt and his corporate interests profit....all while we twiddle our thumbs waiting for the PO LICE to tell us we can't even indict Trump. But the rural folk are sure they are the real winners here....

It's a mad world. Oh, but Hillary. Also since Conservative's hear, economy! And but China!

Yeah...if all he's fishing for are minnows.

That's how we roll Mycroft Catch a minnow, bait the minnow, and catch a bigger fish. Oops!

It's two large scale criminal investigations, one involving the FBI and counter-intelligence against a foreign adversary, and one that appears to be turning the President's fixer's world upside down. You can call it fishing if it helps you sleep at night I suppose. Maybe when more than just the Dutch Lawyer heads off to jail, you can refer to that as "camping out".

Interesting! Cohen got a payment after the election from an American company that has a Russian Oligarch as a partner and this Oligarch is a big Clinton Foundation donor who was sanctioned by the Trump Admin last month, yet “reporters” cover Michael Avenatti’s tweet in the affirmative as if it’s ��! Also, it's interesting the Media narrative the last 90 minutes about the Russian Oligarch blows up the media narrative of 24-36 hours ago that Trump violated FEC rules by paying Cohen.

That's how we roll Mycroft Catch a minnow, bait the minnow, and catch a bigger fish. Patience lands the big fish.

Except the big fish isn't biting.

Considering it's secret and not over, why would you claim that this is relevant? Drip drip.

Yeah...if all he's fishing for are minnows.

it was all worth it to discover that some russians had bought some facebook ads during the campaign. That could have brought the whole country down you know.

I really want to know how you seem to be so sure of what's going on behind closed doors of a top secret federal investigation. The truth is, no one knows a thing about it. I find it comical you and many on this board are so sure you know what Mueller has found. You do realize that investigators would not release information of an ongoing investigation, correct? You do know that it takes time to build a case, correct? Watergate took 2 years before Nixon resigned. Patience. If mueller concludes no wrongdoing, I will believe every truth in that final report. Until then, it's silly and foolish to make assumptions about an ongoing criminal investigation. No one knows a damn thing.

New Update!

Russian Oligarch Who Allegedly Paid Michael Cohen Is Linked to Clinton Foundation and John Podesta

Just a moment...

New Update!

Russian Oligarch Who Allegedly Paid Michael Cohen Is Linked to Clinton Foundation and John Podesta

Just a moment...

Thegatewaypundit, lol. https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-gateway-pundit/

Extreme Right Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Bias: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News

Notes: The Gateway Pundit is a hard-right website that is not afraid of conspiracy theories and the occasional flirtation with outright white supremacists. Not a credible source that occasionally publishes fake news. (10/4/2016) Updated (6/20/2017)

New Update!

Just a moment...

Ohhh puhleaseeee. For the sake of your argument, let's say the Clinton Foundation was found guilty of criminal wrongdoing. Would that negate any criminal wrongdoing of Trump, if it were found as well? No. They both can be criminals simultaneously. Please try another argument other than whataboutism. It's embarrassing.

Thegatewaypundit, lol. https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-gateway-pundit/

Extreme Right Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Bias: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News

Notes: The Gateway Pundit is a hard-right website that is not afraid of conspiracy theories and the occasional flirtation with outright white supremacists. Not a credible source that occasionally publishes fake news. (10/4/2016) Updated (6/20/2017)

Butter emails...

Back
Top Bottom