• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Evidence for or against a creator?

Genesis gives the exact sequence of events, validated by modern science, of life developing on earth.

No, modern science does not support genesis. In fact only a person with no anthropology, archeology or religious scholarship background would make that claim. Unless you think that the whole human language came from the Tower of Babel, or that Noah's Ark is true, despite there being 30,000 species of spider alone, with likely that amount yet to be discovered. Nothing in Genesis makes sense from a scientific point of view.

No, modern science does not support genesis. In fact only a person with no anthropology, archeology or religious scholarship background would make that claim. Unless you think that the whole human language came from the Tower of Babel, or that Noah's Ark is true, despite there being 30,000 species of spider alone, with likely that amount yet to be discovered. Nothing in Genesis makes sense from a scientific point of view.

It's perfectly within your rights to disagree with my sources if you choose. Your opinion doesn't change mine, however. Have a good evening :2wave:

It's perfectly within your rights to disagree with my sources if you choose. Your opinion doesn't change mine, however. Have a good evening :2wave:

I probably won't change your opinion, fair enough. However my opinion is based on modern scientific enquiry based on evidence, like in a court case for example. Your opinion is based on bronze age writings by ancient desert tribes which states demons cause illness.

Have a good evening :2wave:

I probably won't change your opinion, fair enough. However my opinion is based on modern scientific enquiry based on evidence, like in a court case for example. Your opinion is based on bronze age writings by ancient desert tribes which states demons cause illness.

Have a good evening :2wave:

I wasn't aware that modern science was based on bronze aged writings. That's new information. I'll have to look into it.

Back
Top Bottom