• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Every Republican Voter in Georgia should have their right to vote challenged (its legal too!)

Its kind of like why there are speeding laws, eh? Crying over voter roll purges and scaling back absentee voting because the need for it has passed is a losing proposition. Absentee voting is ripe with opportunity for fraud as is ballot harvesting---agree or disagree?
Doesn't change the fact that there is almost no voter fraud and its nothing but a thinly veiled excuse to suppress votes.

Also I disagree that absentee, done correctly (Colorado style) is rife with that opportunity.

Doesn't change the fact that there is almost no voter fraud and its nothing but a thinly veiled excuse to suppress votes.

Also I disagree that absentee, done correctly (Colorado style) is rife with that opportunity.
Absence of proof is not proof of absence.

Georgia Democrats have not one ****ing intention of doing to Colorado style with proven identification before sending a ballot.

Absence of proof is not proof of absence.

Georgia Democrats have not one ****ing intention of doing to Colorado style with proven identification before sending a ballot.
Until there is proof, the intelligent assumption is that voter fraud is rare.

It's a law devised to depress turnout on the left.
You have no proof of that which will affect only the Left and not other intelligent voters.
Are you going to reference all of the victimized people of color who are incapable of following the rules and get a photo ID in order to vote?

Sorry, at least you have a Republican governor to improve your life.
DeWine did pretty good with the pandemic stuff, but mostly he makes bad decisions.

Black people tend to use that voting pattern, to remove possibility that is to disenfranchise black people.

If you think its bullshit, all you are doing is displaying your bias or perhaps even showing your vested interest in minimizing the problem. That's a you problem.
Just like a loyal Progressive - bringing up black voters to, once again, paint them a victims of white oppression.
You know your talking points well.
People can change voting patterns just like what was done in 2020.

Just like a loyal Progressive - bringing up black voters to, once again, paint them a victims of white oppression.
You know your talking points well.
People can change voting patterns just like what was done in 2020.
The truth is the truth and this is about suppressing votes even if some want to pretend its about voter security.

DeWine did pretty good with the pandemic stuff, but mostly he makes bad decisions.
I tend to think in practical terms. If a state is doing well economically, then I think it is doing well.
Enjoy the prosperity instead of looking for fault in effective leadership.
People vote with the pocketbooks and not with their social justice warrior credentials.

How is Ohio doing economically?
Total employment in Ohio is expected to increase 4.4 percent over the 10-year period from 2016 to 2026, a projected gain of 253,300 jobs. The state's per capita income for 2018 was reported at $48,242. ... Ohio's gross domestic product was $676.1 billion in 2018, making Ohio the seventh largest state economy.
Ohio's gross state product (GSP) in 2019 reached $615.6bn, with growth of 1.5% over the 5-years to 2019. Businesses in Ohio employed a total of 24.2 million in 2018, with average annual employment growth of 2.6%.

The truth is the truth and this is about suppressing votes even if some want to pretend its about voter security.
That's why you are a social democrat looking to denigrate common sense voting laws.

Its kind of like why there are speeding laws, eh? Crying over voter roll purges and scaling back absentee voting because the need for it has passed is a losing proposition. Absentee voting is ripe with opportunity for fraud as is ballot harvesting---agree or disagree?
Nothing wrong with preemptively preventing voter fraud.
Ballot harvesting is simply to easy to do.

I tend to think in practical terms. If a state is doing well economically, then I think it is doing well.
Enjoy the prosperity instead of looking for fault in effective leadership.
People vote with the pocketbooks and not with their social justice warrior credentials.

How is Ohio doing economically?
Total employment in Ohio is expected to increase 4.4 percent over the 10-year period from 2016 to 2026, a projected gain of 253,300 jobs. The state's per capita income for 2018 was reported at $48,242. ... Ohio's gross domestic product was $676.1 billion in 2018, making Ohio the seventh largest state economy.
Ohio's gross state product (GSP) in 2019 reached $615.6bn, with growth of 1.5% over the 5-years to 2019. Businesses in Ohio employed a total of 24.2 million in 2018, with average annual employment growth of 2.6%.
Median household income here is only 56k which is a bit low, per capita is a pathetic 31k

That's why you are a social democrat looking to denigrate common sense voting laws.
Yup, liberals tend to be against voter suppression, even if you choose to label voting suppression as common sense.

Yup, liberals tend to be against voter suppression, even if you choose to label voting suppression as common sense.
If you can't demonstrate that the GA laws are suppressing votes, then why should anyone believe you?
Are you going to hold up black voters again as being victims of voter suppression?
Haven't they been held up as victims long enough?

If you can't demonstrate that the GA laws are suppressing votes, then why should anyone believe you?
Are you going to hold up black voters again as being victims of voter suppression?
Haven't they been held up as victims long enough?
Look like 2 or 3 pages back, I already went through that with the whole sunday voting thing. I can rehash it again with you if you want.

Because it moves to stop double voting, and treat both sides equally on the issue.

I don't comment on how naïve you are because you don't believe there are any shenanigans on the left, tremendously to incredibly covers it I think.
I don't think the Dems don't do anything, but the "illegals voting" is a very small problem. And I don't assume that none if them vote Republican.

Agree, many Republicans have been convicted of that.

Your team is the one doing the inventing. Inventing there is a threat of voter fraud that require restrictive voting law to make voter access more difficult. Like I said, you have it backwards. Your post literally states the matter backwards. The Reps invented voter fraud and unnecessary solution that does make voter access more difficult.

My team?

I am a independent.

Try again.

I don't think the Dems don't do anything, but the "illegals voting" is a very small problem. And I don't assume that none if them vote Republican.
Don't think they don't.....cmon, use English please.

Same to the Dems. Why not? Bet it won’t be the GOP who loses the most voters. Guaranteed.

How can it be the inclusiveness of liberals when the law written by the cons is all about exclusiveness that will favor Republican candidates and Rep controlled states to revise a vote as they see fit? You, literally, have it backwards.

I don’t want felons, illegal aliens, and dead people included in the voting process

Too late Righties

GA is now blue

Look like 2 or 3 pages back, I already went through that with the whole sunday voting thing. I can rehash it again with you if you want.
So black voters are the only ones who go to church on Sunday and have trouble voting on other days?
Why do bleeding heart Progressives always need to prop up blacks as being victimized?
Are they such an easy prop for you to make your Liberal points?

Back
Top Bottom