• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Even Barr says Simpleton engaged in a "betrayal of his office"

Shrink726

The tolerant left? I'm the intolerant left.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Former Attorney General William Barr has called President Donald Trump’s actions a “betrayal of his office and supporters” after pro-Trump rioters stormed the U.S. Capitol.

In a statement obtained by NBC News on Thursday, Barr said Trump was responsible for “orchestrating a mob to pressure Congress,” calling his former boss’ actions “inexcusable.

What do you mean "EVEN Barr?"

Barr's trying to cover up all the turds he dropped in the cat box by virtue signaling.
He helped BUILD what happened yesterday.

Like I have been saying, this gives regular republicans cover to disavow the trump faction. And if the trump faction acts out in response that just seals their fate.

It is such a perfect implosion one has to wonder if this was trump's plan all along and he rreally has been playing 4 dimensional chess all this time.

For the democrats.

What do you mean "EVEN Barr?"

Barr's trying to cover up all the turds he dropped in the cat box by virtue signaling.
He helped BUILD what happened yesterday.
I agree 100%.That's precisely why I used the word "even." Barr is a dispicable turd and deserves no praise at all. When a turd like this says something like that, you know you've hit rock bottom.

Back
Top Bottom