• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

EU worst Brexit fears come true as Brussels warned 'lasting scars' to spark more rebellion

Nonsense... well you are Australian so guessing you are one of those that deny the racist past of your own country...

So because I am Australia and you disagree with me, you are now "having a go" at Australia?

Who does that?

But again, your attempt to throw mud has backfired as the Cato Institute's Human Freedom Index rates Australia in the Top ten, higher than any EU nation.

Human Freedom Index | Cato Institute

Read that and weep.

And what the Brits wanted, was to curb immigration period.. instead they are getting more yellow, black and brown uneducated immigrants who are willing to work for next to nothing.... the exact thing the Brexit people accused EU migrants of doing. But we all know that it was code for not letting more non whites into the UK... since they could not run a campaign on that. The amount of underlying racism in the typical Brexit person is glaring and I see and hear it everyday among Brits where I live.... that and empire talk.

That's simply nonsense. If they wanted to curb immigration period then they wouldn't be instituting a new points based system which will ensure that they get the immigrants they want and not have the open door policy that the EU has forced upon them.

The UK will actually be reducing the number of whites entering from the EU and increasing the number of non-white emigrants from elsewhere......but they will be getting the skills they need and not just people coming in as they please.

So your usual insults about racism are unfounded. It is actually the EU that has a history of Xenophobia and racism that makes the British look like angels in comparison.

And now you are delusional. The UK has far far far more to lose than the EU. That you cant even see that, shows how blinded you are by British nationalism.

Just a little research would have shown you how ignorant you are as the EU exports far more to the UK than vice versa.

If the UK does not want to put tariffs on German cars, then why are you saying that the German car industry is fearful of the UK leaving? And as I stated, you can NOT single out the EU for tariffs under WTO rules... you dont have the schedules in place that allow such things.

You really need to read up on the fear of the German motor industry of a no deal Brexit. It's something the British don't want but which may be forced upon the UK by the EU. The British want no tariffs on imported cars, but this has to include cars from Asia, which have been subject to tariff in the EU to protect the European motor industry.

Your comment about the UK wanting isolation is obviously pure nonsense and just sour grapes as the UK is very busy making new trade deals all over the world, including with my country.

Last edited:
The Scots, Welsh and Northern Irish all voted to stay. England has dragged them out, and the breakup of the United Kingdom will be the result.

The Welsh voted to leave.

Only the tiny area of NI and Scotland voted to remain.

Why would the break up of the UK be a bad thing? If the majority of Scots want independence, then it should happen.

The Scots voted a few years back to stay in the UK and at the 2019 election, the Scottish National Party did not get the majority of votes cast.

Many Tories would be happy if there were no Scots MP's in the UK parliament. It would eliminate a large chunk of their opposition forever.

And nothing would change. Scots would be dependent on the rest of the UK for way over 60% of their exports. FOUR times more than all the other EU nations combined.

Scots have been threatening independence for centuries. Ask William Wallace.

Islamist terrorism in England is home-grown.

I don’t know whether you intentionally post lies here or if you just make stuff up and hope you will get away with it. You refer to the following terrorists as “home grown” because they carried out their terrorism whilst in England.

Rachid Redouane was living in Ireland and had been under surveillance by the Irish police.

“He may have intermittently visited the UK because he had a European Union permit”

London attack: Who were the attackers? - BBC News

Maybe you forgot that Ireland is part of the EU

Youssef Zaghba is “an Italian national”

London Bridge attack: UK police name third terrorist as Italian-Moroccan Youssef Zaghba - ABC News

So has Italy also left the EU? I hadn’t heard that.

Salih Khater was one of those "asylum seekers" that you appear to love so much.

Ahmed Hassan is a “refugee” from Iraq

Khuram Butt

“The family attempted to claim asylum, which was initially refused. But in 2004 - following the death of his father from a heart attack - Butt was given indefinite leave to remain in the UK.”

Khuram Butt: The partygoer who turned into a killer - BBC News

Last edited:
So because I am Australia and you disagree with me, you are now "having a go" at Australia?

Avoidance... how about answering the question.. or dont you know how Australia treated the Aboriginal population.. and how the British Empire treated them before Australia became a country...

But again, your attempt to throw mud has backfired as the Cato Institute's Human Freedom Index rates Australia in the Top ten, higher than any EU nation.

Human Freedom Index | Cato Institute

CATO institute is a far right wing think tank. Their definition of "freedom" is suspect to say the least. For example, how on earth can Hong Kong be 3rd? Not only is it not a nation, but it is a dictatorship and yet gets higher "human freedom" than Canada and most other nations? And when you go into the guts of the data, you clearly see a pro American stance. For example, one of the points under Economic Freedom is size of Government, and those data points are clearly based on a right wing ideology. They put in negatives like "top marginal tax rate" as a freedom hurting data point, and yet leave out a very freedom making data point of universal healthcare.. oh yea it is CATO, who is against that. Or the funny one... Denmark has a low score on "impartial courts" where as the US has a much higher score.. eh what? The US court system is partial as hell, especially if you are black. The US also scores high on reliability of Police.. HAHAHAHAH

So this so called Freedom Index is hardly worth the paper it is written on when you actually dig down in the numbers. I mean the more I look at Hong Kongs numbers the worse it gets.. Then again there is a large puff piece about how great Hong Kong is in the latest report.. guessing CATO has an office in Hong Kong...

That's simply nonsense. If they wanted to curb immigration period then they wouldn't be instituting a new points based system which will ensure that they get the immigrants they want and not have the open door policy that the EU has forced upon them.

LOL points based system CURBS immigration... That is the WHOLE point of such a system. Sure you might get the immigrants you want.. not need, but want, but it still curbs immigration based on location, religion and race.. depending on how you do it. Knowing the Boris government, it will be quite unfair, chaotic and not work.

The UK will actually be reducing the number of whites entering from the EU and increasing the number of non-white emigrants from elsewhere......but they will be getting the skills they need and not just people coming in as they please.

Yea replacing a qualified Pole with a suspect qualified Pakistani... sure, that is exactly what Brits want..

So your usual insults about racism are unfounded. It is actually the EU that has a history of Xenophobia and racism that makes the British look like angels in comparison.

You really do not know basic history do you? I dont for a second deny the xenophobia and racism on continental Europe, even today, but certainly historically... but you continue to deny the British equivalent..

Just a little research would have shown you how ignorant you are as the EU exports far more to the UK than vice versa.

Far more? Around 70 billion more, hardly "far more". And that is only to the EU.. you have to add Norway and Switzerland as well, since that trade will be effected as well. Plus most likely Canada, Japan and others the EU has a free trade agreement with. Ups!

You really need to read up on the fear of the German motor industry of a no deal Brexit. It's something the British don't want but which may be forced upon the UK by the EU. The British want no tariffs on imported cars, but this has to include cars from Asia, which have been subject to tariff in the EU to protect the European motor industry.

I have, and it is baseless far right drivel. There is no logic to the argument. Most of the cars made for the UK market are made in the UK. 80% of cars made in the UK are exported to the EU.. so how exactly does that compute to the Germans are freaking out?

Your comment about the UK wanting isolation is obviously pure nonsense and just sour grapes as the UK is very busy making new trade deals all over the world, including with my country.

Lets see.. The UK is pulling out of ALL economic and trade agreements plus a load of other ones.. is that not isolating it self? They did not have to leave quite a few of them, but did anyways.. Putting more restrictions on people and trade entering your country is what... "freedom"?

Er, how can you waffle on about me "denying" things when I have never even mentioned them?

Your dishonesty is blatant.

Where have I mentioned the Boer War?

The fact that you did not, shows that you did not know that the British Empire invented the concentration camp.. which was what I referenced and you avoided.

The British did indeed build camps to house civilians during the Boer war. Many people died of disease in these camps. Disease was rife in Africa at the time. In fact more British soldiers died of disease during the Boer war than died in combat. But to mention these camps in the same breath as the death camps set up with the intention of murdering millions of people set up by a nation that is now the largest member of the EU, is again, simply dishonest and devious.

Can not believe you actually wrote this with a straight face..

Where have I mentioned India, let alone the Bengal famine during which many people died?

I mentioned it.. you did not. So what is the problem? You denying that Churchill starved millions to death?

Where have I denied that the British owned large parts of France, even though most educated people know that it was various kings and queens of England and their subjects that decided to invade for their own benefit, not the British people? Just like it was a French king that invaded Britain. Where is the relevance of your comment. It seems to be just a feeble attempt to throw mud at Britain.

More pathetic excuses lol. You were caught and now you are trying to wiggle your way out of an embarrassing situation.

And of course you never said anything about fascism. Why would you when you know that it is the British who played a part in bringing about the downfall of the fascists in mainland Europe....nations that are now part of the EU. Why would you mention something the British can be justifiably immensely proud of, during your anti British rant?

Seriously.. your attempts to deflect are getting pathetic. So I should ignore the fascist aspects of British politics before 1939, because it is embarrassing to the British Nationalists...? It is not anti British at all. It is putting the UK in the correct perspective instead of the white washed politically correct bull**** we all grew up learning in our history classes.

Many people originally supported the work Hitler did in revitalising the German economy. These people, including the Daily mail, rightly changed their view of the man after he started persecuting the Jews and others and embarked on a policy of dominance in Europe.

Hog wash. They were anti-Semite bastards, that followed Hitler up to 1939 and had to tone down there support and then abandon it when the camps came to light. Everyone knew what Hitler and the Nazi Party was about long before Hitler took power.. he wrote a very famous book about it for **** sake.

If, instead of being insulting and throwing mud, you actually used the internet to read old copies of the Daily Mail, you would not be blatantly ignorant of the fact that the Daily Mail supported a war against Hitler and celebrated his downfall. Even you could not deny that fact.

And if you knew anything about Britain during the war, you would know that there was no press freedom. Had the Daily Mail not changed its tune, then it would have been closed. Regardless, the attitudes of the Daily Mail from the 1930s continues today.. instead of Jews, it is Muslims and Eastern Europeans it targets. Same ****.

Avoidance... how about answering the question.. or dont you know how Australia treated the Aboriginal population.. and how the British Empire treated them before Australia became a country...

Australia is not involved in Brexit, sunshine. If you want to start an Australian bashing thread you are welcome. You have only raised Australia here because you know I am living there and are bitter and angry because I am in favour of Brexit. Get over your bitterness. It can’t be good for you or those around you.

Who else has stooped so low on these threads?

CATO institute is a far right wing think tank.

So because it shows that Australia is a world leader when it comes to the freedom that its citizens enjoy, you pathetically try to discredit it.

ALL of the EU nations are placed below Australia, even those with a right wing government. So you really need to come up with something better than that childish response.

LOL points based system CURBS immigration... That is the WHOLE point of such a system.

Did you really write such utter nonsense? How on earth would using points curb immigration? It merely allows a nation to sift the quality immigrants from any old riff raff who are currently allowed to enter by current EU rules.

how exactly does that compute to the Germans are freaking out?

Ever heard of newspapers? Do you think they’re only useful when you go to the toilet?

“BREXIT threatens to have a significant impact on Europe's economy - but Germany has expressed more fear than most as its car industry warns the UK's withdrawal from the EU could be "fatal".”
Brexit news: German car industry's paralysing fears over ‘fatal’ Brexit exposed | UK | News | Express.co.uk

Lets see.. The UK is pulling out of ALL economic and trade agreements plus a load of other ones.. is that not isolating it self?

Of course not. If you were capable of rational thought you would realise that if one set of deals with the EU is replaced by a whole lot deals with countries all over the world, then the UK will be less isolated, not more. Mom will explain it to you. Lol!

The fact that you did not, shows that you did not know that the British Empire invented the concentration camp.. which was what I referenced and you avoided.

Er, I just pointed out the obvious. That you were lying. I had never mentioned the Boer war at all.

It was the Nazis, people from mainland Europe, that invented deaths camps, the gas chambers etc.

Maybe in your haste to be contrary, you forgot that fact.

I mentioned it.. you did not. So what is the problem?

Yes, I did not mention it at all. You lied and accused me of denying something on a subject that I’ve never expressed an opinion on.

I have a problem with lies. Obviously, you don’t have.

Had the Daily Mail not changed its tune, then it would have been closed. Regardless, the attitudes of the Daily Mail from the 1930s continues today.. instead of Jews, it is Muslims and Eastern Europeans it targets. Same ****.

The Daily Mail is not my choice of newspaper but it did a fine job of supporting the war effort in WW2 and deserves immense credit for that. Just because it opposes Islamic terrorism it is accused by snowflakes like yourself of being against Islam, which is utter nonsense. Just because it is against excessive immigration from the EU, snowflakes like yourself call it Xenophobic etc. it’s laughable. Fortunately, most British people are sensible enough to ignore the bitter rants of anti-British individuals.

"It is difficult to imagine how England will manage if their government halts immigration."

When has the British government ever suggested that it will halt immigration? It has never done so. Your point is absurd.

if you actually knew even a little about the reason behind Brexit you would know that the British want to control their own borders and not be subject to the "freedom of movement" that the EU insists on.

In fact, the British are instituting a points based immigration system based on the Australian model to ensure that their immigrants are of higher quality to many of the riff raff that are entering and living in the UK from the EU.

"There are more than a million Pakistanis and those of Pakistani origin alone in England"

Yes. Unlike the EU immigrants, they have come in after applying and being granted visas.

This is exactly how the British want things done.

Even the left-wing pro Remain Guardian newspaper has had no choice but to admit :

"With Isis now committed to striking in Europe, including the UK, EU citizens certainly pose a potential threat to Britain."

Right wing newspapers have issued even more hard line warnings about the terrorist threat from those entering the UK from the EU, but then you would probably, in your ignorance, say they were just fascists or insult them with similar nonsense.

The massive number of immigrants from so called "non-white" nations that have been welcomed into the UK is proof that your insults to the British of them being xenophobic etc is just utter nonsense. The fact that such immigrants will replace white, European immigrants from the EU show your insults to be exactly what they, pure nonsense motivated by bitterness and anger because the UK is leaving the EU.

It is, in fact, the EU countries like Germany, Italy, Spain etc that have a history of fascism. A prominent EU nation is guilty of the most horrendous genocide ever known to mankind. It was EU nations in the Balkans that recently carried out genocide.

It was the UK and its allies that fought this genocide and helped free Europe from other Europeans that wanted to enslave and massacre other Europeans.

That is a heritage that the British and its allies can be justly proud of.

Unfortunately, many people in the EU cannot be proud of their recent history.

So why not just stop being bitter and angry at the UK and throwing insults at the British just because they democratically elected to leave the EU?

When the English spoke of wanting to control their borders, it was code for stopping immigration. England has allowed immigration from outside the EU for generations and there has been a xenophobic backlash against it. This was a big reason for wanting to leave the EU which has actually benefited England for decades.

You failed to correct your claim that EU membership caused Islamist terror in England and that your hostility to Europe led you to manufacture this calumny.

I don’t know whether you intentionally post lies here or if you just make stuff up and hope you will get away with it. You refer to the following terrorists as “home grown” because they carried out their terrorism whilst in England.

Rachid Redouane was living in Ireland and had been under surveillance by the Irish police.

“He may have intermittently visited the UK because he had a European Union permit”

London attack: Who were the attackers? - BBC News

Maybe you forgot that Ireland is part of the EU

Youssef Zaghba is “an Italian national”

London Bridge attack: UK police name third terrorist as Italian-Moroccan Youssef Zaghba - ABC News

So has Italy also left the EU? I hadn’t heard that.

Salih Khater was one of those "asylum seekers" that you appear to love so much.

Ahmed Hassan is a “refugee” from Iraq

Khuram Butt

“The family attempted to claim asylum, which was initially refused. But in 2004 - following the death of his father from a heart attack - Butt was given indefinite leave to remain in the UK.”

Khuram Butt: The partygoer who turned into a killer - BBC News

I have no further interest in debating with you because of your accusation that I lie. You will not hear from me again.

I have no further interest in debating with you because of your accusation that I lie. You will not hear from me again.

What I said was "I don’t know whether you intentionally post lies here"

I did not directly accuse you of lying.

I just don't know how else to explain away your errors of fact.

You indignantly claimed that the terrorists I mentioned were "home grown" in the UK and were not from the EU.

As I pointed out above, providing links to support everything I said, your claim was false.

Perhaps you have written the above because you are embarrassed at how incorrect your information is.

When the English spoke of wanting to control their borders, it was code for stopping immigration. England has allowed immigration from outside the EU for generations and there has been a xenophobic backlash against it. This was a big reason for wanting to leave the EU which has actually benefited England for decades.

Utter nonsense. It was to curb the excessive immigrationn into the UK that the British people had absolutely no control over due the EU forcing "freedom of movement" within the EU upon them.

Any thinking person would know that if they wanted to end immigration, they could easily do so.

I even helped you in your ignorance by pointing out that the UK has recently made it easier for people from my country to live and work in the UK.

You failed to correct your claim that EU membership caused Islamist terror in England and that your hostility to Europe led you to manufacture this calumny.

As I have pointed out in another post which has obviously caused you acute embarrassment, the London bombers were not "homegrown" as you claimed. One being from Ireland (EU), another being an Italian citizen (EU) and another being an "asylum seeker". None were "homegrown".

Australia is not involved in Brexit, sunshine. If you want to start an Australian bashing thread you are welcome. You have only raised Australia here because you know I am living there and are bitter and angry because I am in favour of Brexit. Get over your bitterness. It can’t be good for you or those around you.

Who else has stooped so low on these threads?

You were the one bringing up Australia... then it was fair game since you brought it into the conversation concerning Brexit.

So because it shows that Australia is a world leader when it comes to the freedom that its citizens enjoy, you pathetically try to discredit it.

ALL of the EU nations are placed below Australia, even those with a right wing government. So you really need to come up with something better than that childish response.

No, because the source material and organisation behind it is suspect. I love Australia, and it is on my bucket list to visit. I have some great Aussie friends. One of my favourite footie players of all time was Tim Cahill. However the very fact that Hong Kong is more "free" than Australia is kinda pathetic no? Or the fact that Australia has a police reliability of 8.6, the US 8.2 and Denmark 7.8...that makes zero sense. Listen, Australia is free and Denmark is free and both are world leading. The difference is minimal..a couple of years ago, Denmark was a head of Australia.

My point is, the data points in this freedom index is suspect to say the least, not to mention the weight aspect. Would you not agree that access to healthcare is a key freedom point? Why is that not there? Also, Denmark gets a 4.2 on Press Killed. Eh? We have had one journalist killed in the last 20 years. And the US has a press jailed of 10.. err tons of journalists were arrested last year and this year. Again some serious oddities on data points.

Did you really write such utter nonsense? How on earth would using points curb immigration? It merely allows a nation to sift the quality immigrants from any old riff raff who are currently allowed to enter by current EU rules.

In the EU, there are no curbs on immigration. Now the UK is out of the EU, and hence curbs on EU immigration will happen. Hence a points system will curb immigration. And the very fact you called qualified doctors, nurses and even plumbers as "riff raff" is laughable.

Ever heard of newspapers? Do you think they’re only useful when you go to the toilet?

“BREXIT threatens to have a significant impact on Europe's economy - but Germany has expressed more fear than most as its car industry warns the UK's withdrawal from the EU could be "fatal".”
Brexit news: German car industry's paralysing fears over ‘fatal’ Brexit exposed | UK | News | Express.co.uk

LOL, Daily Express cant even be used as toilet paper. It constantly lies about the EU and has for decades. I have a good friend who is an Express fan and Brexitter. Well he has changed his mind now, since all of a sudden his pension is in doubt in Spain, he has to re-register to get a new residency card and the fact, that if he did want to go back to the UK, they would treat him as an outsider. He was a huge Boris fan.. now, not so much as he has realised that the Express and Daily Mail have lied to him.

Of course not. If you were capable of rational thought you would realise that if one set of deals with the EU is replaced by a whole lot deals with countries all over the world, then the UK will be less isolated, not more. Mom will explain it to you. Lol!

The UK aint replacing anything before it has a deal with the EU or not.. that is the whole problem. No one wants to even talk to the UK before it sorts out its relationship with the EU.

Er, I just pointed out the obvious. That you were lying. I had never mentioned the Boer war at all.

I never claimed that you did.. I mentioned that the British started the concentration camps and since then you have been avoiding the subject by attack me personally.

It was the Nazis, people from mainland Europe, that invented deaths camps, the gas chambers etc. Maybe in your haste to be contrary, you forgot that fact.

Nope did not forget that fact at all as that is common knowledge. What is not common knowledge is the British concentration camps.. but I am impressed that you can actually distinguish between the two.. Not many people understand the fundamental difference. And yes both are **** and horrible.

Yes, I did not mention it at all. You lied and accused me of denying something on a subject that I’ve never expressed an opinion on.

I have a problem with lies. Obviously, you don’t have.

What on earth are you babbling about? No I asked you a question. Again, do you deny that the British invented the concentration camp or Churchill starved millions of Indians during the war? A simple yes or no question. If you deny it, then it is a yes.. and then we can have words. If you dont deny it, then I proved my point. Instead you are attacking me for lying on something that clearly is not a lie, but a question that you either missundeostrod or tried to deflect back at me by attacking me.. how pathetic is that? I am not a native English speaker, but even I know what is a question and what is not.

The Daily Mail is not my choice of newspaper but it did a fine job of supporting the war effort in WW2 and deserves immense credit for that.

Again it had too. There was no press freedom during the war. Still does not excuse one bit, its views before the war and in fact after the war. It was and is a racist anti-Semitic fascist rag that should have been closed decades ago.

Just because it opposes Islamic terrorism it is accused by snowflakes like yourself of being against Islam, which is utter nonsense. Just because it is against excessive immigration from the EU, snowflakes like yourself call it Xenophobic etc. it’s laughable. Fortunately, most British people are sensible enough to ignore the bitter rants of anti-British individuals.

Yes it opposes Muslims... not only Islamic terror, just as it opposed Jewish refugees fleeing Nazi Germany. The Daily Mail has a long dark history of opposing minorities based on race, religion and sexuality.. unless it involves boobs of course. It is a disgusting rag and always has been.

The source material and organisation behind it is suspect. .

That is just your bigoted, unsubstantiated opinion. You were being insulting about Australia. I obviously embarrassed you by linking to a survey which showed Australia as being rated in the top ten on the Human Freedom Index.

You now try to dig your way out of a hole you dug yourself by calling the Index “suspect”.

A points system will curb immigration.

Nonsense. It merely ensures that the UK can choose which immigrants it wants. Immigration could increase or decrease depending on the UK’s economic needs or how many asylum seekers it decides to allow in.

And the very fact you called qualified doctors, nurses and even plumbers as "riff raff" is laughable.

Why are you lying again? I have never mentioned doctors, nurses or plumbers at all, so why make up nonsense?

I suggest that you look up the definition of riff raff and then ask yourself if you think the people you mention fit the definition.

It constantly lies about the EU and has for decades.

Again, an unsubstantiated, bigoted opinion. If you want some credibility, why not link to an example of even one or two of these alleged lies to substantiate your claim?

No one wants to even talk to the UK before it sorts out its relationship with the EU.

“U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer and U.K. International Trade Secretary Liz Truss recently met in Washington, D.C. to continue discussions on a possible bilateral trade agreement between the countries.’

U.S.-UK trade talks continue – Ohio Ag Net | Ohio's Country Journal

Why not check your facts before posting nonsense?

My own country is also having talks with the UK.

“Australia starts formal trade talks with UK”

Australia starts formal trade talk with UK

I never claimed that you did.. I mentioned that the British started the concentration camps and since then you have been avoiding the subject by attack me personally.

You are obviously using the term “concentration camp” to describe the internment camps set up by the British to house Boer civilians in a rather pathetic attempt to compare what the British did to the policy of genocide carried about by the Nazis. But in any case your information is incorrect.

“Debunking the myth that the British invented the concentration camp”

“The actual term ‘concentration camp’ was invented by the Spanish (as campo de concentración or campo de reconcentración) in 1896 – three years before the 2nd Anglo-Boer War (1899 – 1904) started. It originated during The Cuban War of Independence (Guerra de Independencia cubana, 1895–98) was the last of three liberation wars that Cuba fought against Spain.”

Debunking the myth that the British invented the ‘concentration camp’ | The Observation Post

Churchill starved millions of Indians during the war?

Yet again, your only motivation here is to throw mud at a respected British person by making untrue, insulting and ignorant claims. Whether British policies contributed to the Bengal famine or not is arguable. What is totally absurd is your accusation that “Churchill starved” anyone.

It was and is a racist anti-Semitic fascist rag that should have been closed decades ago.

Again, why not link to some of its articles that you feel are racist/anti-Semitic instead of just making hysterical, unsubstantiated allegations?

it opposes Muslims... not only Islamic terrory..

Again, why not link to some of its articles that you feel “oppose Muslims” instead of just making hysterical, unsubstantiated allegations?

unless it involves boobs of course. It is a disgusting.

Many people of both sexes enjoy looking at an attractive woman.

If it is not your preference, that's fine.

Why not live and let live instead of being angry and bitter?

Last edited:
That is just your bigoted, unsubstantiated opinion. You were being insulting about Australia. I obviously embarrassed you by linking to a survey which showed Australia as being rated in the top ten on the Human Freedom Index.

You now try to dig your way out of a hole you dug yourself by calling the Index “suspect”.

okay that is it.. I stated at the ****ing start that it was suspect.. now YOU are lying. Only one digging someone out of a hole is you.

Nonsense. It merely ensures that the UK can choose which immigrants it wants. Immigration could increase or decrease depending on the UK’s economic needs or how many asylum seekers it decides to allow in.

Not factual.

Why are you lying again? I have never mentioned doctors, nurses or plumbers at all, so why make up nonsense?

You called EU workers for riff raff.. most EU workers were/are doctors, Nurses and plumbers... aka educated professionals.

Again, an unsubstantiated, bigoted opinion. If you want some credibility, why not link to an example of even one or two of these alleged lies to substantiate your claim?

Open the newspaper on any day and there is your proof.

“U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer and U.K. International Trade Secretary Liz Truss recently met in Washington, D.C. to continue discussions on a possible bilateral trade agreement between the countries.’

U.S.-UK trade talks continue – Ohio Ag Net | Ohio's Country Journal

Why not check your facts before posting nonsense?

My own country is also having talks with the UK.

“Australia starts formal trade talks with UK”

Australia starts formal trade talk with UK

Did not know Australia formally started its talks. congrats.. now in 5 to 15 years you will maybe have a deal with the UK. And the American talks are dead for 2020.. maybe in 2021 if the UK is lucky. Of course the UK still has to sort out its schedules in the WTO..

Last edited:
You are obviously using the term “concentration camp” to describe the internment camps set up by the British to house Boer civilians in a rather pathetic attempt to compare what the British did to the policy of genocide carried about by the Nazis. But in any case your information is incorrect.

“Debunking the myth that the British invented the concentration camp”

“The actual term ‘concentration camp’ was invented by the Spanish (as campo de concentración or campo de reconcentración) in 1896 – three years before the 2nd Anglo-Boer War (1899 – 1904) started. It originated during The Cuban War of Independence (Guerra de Independencia cubana, 1895–98) was the last of three liberation wars that Cuba fought against Spain.”

Debunking the myth that the British invented the ‘concentration camp’ | The Observation Post

LOL your own link debunks it self... congrats. There is a difference between setting up specific camps in the middle of no where, and concentrating populations in towns and villages by force. And it does not change the fact that the British used this method against the Boer.... long before the Germans did against the socialists, gays and gypsies and later on the Jews. Why is it with you, you are trying to white wash British history to make it look better than it is? We all know about the "good" stuff the British have done, so why is it forbidden to learn about the bad things they did?

Yet again, your only motivation here is to throw mud at a respected British person by making untrue, insulting and ignorant claims. Whether British policies contributed to the Bengal famine or not is arguable. What is totally absurd is your accusation that “Churchill starved” anyone.

LOL so you dont deny it.. congrats. And who was the leader of the time.. Churchill, so YES he was responsible.

Again, why not link to some of its articles that you feel are racist/anti-Semitic instead of just making hysterical, unsubstantiated allegations?

Never mind, your loyalty towards a nazi newspaper means you wont change your mind even with facts.

Again, why not link to some of its articles that you feel “oppose Muslims” instead of just making hysterical, unsubstantiated allegations?

I stated at the ****ing start that it was suspect.

Yes. Just another knee jerk reaction after you were insulting Australia only for me to point out that the nation is rated FIFTH in the Human Freedom Index.

Your slurs were obviously unfounded and your only refuge was to say the Index is suspect.

Not factual.

Utter nonsense. You are struggling again. A points based system does not limit immigration it only grades potential immigrants. Why not read up on this system before making silly claims or ask someone like myself who has been dealing with the Australian points based system for 15 years.

You called EU workers for riff raff.. most EU workers were/are doctors, Nurses and plumbers

I said absolutely nothing about the occupations that you claimed I said was riff raff. I didn’t even mention them at all.This was your false claim. I said riff riff comes into the UK from EU. To anyone with any sense at all, this does not translate to me saying that all EU immigrants are riff faff.

Open the newspaper on any day and there is your proof.
’t

OK. So a virtual admission that you can’t provide any proof at all that your slander has any basis at all in fact. Again, if you want some respect in debate you need to back up your bigoted accusations of Xenophobia, Islamophobia etc with a link or two….which should be really easy for you as you now make the silly claim that such reports can be seen daily in the newspaper concerned.

Did not know Australia formally started its talks. congrats.

Congrats to you to have the grace to admit that you were wrong. If you take a look at the following link you will find dozens of new trade agreements that have either already been signed off or that are in progress. If there are some agreements that are not concluded by the end of the year, the UK will trade with those nations on WTO terms :

Existing UK trade agreements with non-EU countries - GOV.UK

Maybe the UK should go for the ultimate nuclear option and threaten to ban the sale of Cornish Pasties across the EU if we don't get a deal?

And it does not change the fact that the British used this method against the Boer.... long before the Germans did against the socialists, gays and gypsies and later on the Jews.

To compare the internment camps that the British set up for Boer civilians to the death camps with gas chambers etc that the Germans set up is just ludicrous and is more likely to get you laughed at as an idiot than achieving your aim of throwing insults at the British.

I am sure many Jews would find your comparison disgusting in the extreme and probably anti-semitic, as you obviously have little consideration for the way the Jews were persecuted by mainland Europeans, not just the Germans, in WW2.

And who was the leader of the time.. Churchill, so YES he was responsible.

Responsible for what? The Bengal famine? Lol! This is just another feeble attempt of yours to insult the British. Perhaps the British could have done more to help the poor in Bengal at the time. In your obvious advanced state of ignorance, I wonder if you have worked out that this occurred in the middle of WW2 when Britain had put its entire resources to fighting a war which included protecting India from invasion by the Japanese.

If you really want to continue your anti-British rant, why not start a new thread here? This one is inappropriate as it concerns Brexit, not your fantasies about misdeeds by the British.

Never mind, your loyalty towards a nazi newspaper means you wont change your mind even with facts.

OK. So again a virtual admission that you can’t link to any Islamophobic or Xenophobic articles by the newspaper. I don’t read the UK newspaper concerned so have no loyalty to it. Maybe you should try insulting “The West Australian” which I read every day.

Again you are found out making silly claims which you are plainly unable to substantiate.

Tut! Tut!

Last edited:
Maybe the UK should go for the ultimate nuclear option and threaten to ban the sale of Cornish Pasties across the EU if we don't get a deal?

it won't be the UK .... as i said before the UK is almost dead and we will drive the final nails in it's coffin ... the unionist have no positive case for the UK ... hence they are bricking it

it won't be the UK .... as i said before the UK is almost dead and we will drive the final nails in it's coffin ... the unionist have no positive case for the UK ... hence they are bricking it

If there is another referendum and Scotland again votes to stay part of the UK will you finally stop talking about it?
I'm not bothered either way as I'm English and it's entirely your decision but will you demand a third vote?

If there is another referendum and Scotland again votes to stay part of the UK will you finally stop talking about it?
I'm not bothered either way as I'm English and it's entirely your decision but will you demand a third vote?

there won't be a 3rd vote as we won't need it ... when the no campaign failed to deliver on the "VOW" (signed by David Cameron, Ed Miliband and Nick Clegg) that won them the vote in 2014 a 2nd vow which they will try will fail to help/convince them ... and who are they going to pick to lead the campaign ... Labour are damage goods in Scotland and one thing Scots hate is being told by Tories what to do

Back
Top Bottom