• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Escaping from Hell

Mariupol: Three people describe how they escaped from 'hell'

Mariupol has simply become hell on earth. The Russian strategy to target civilians is a war crime and a crime against humanity.
Are you sure the Russians are targeting civilians...and not the Azov Batallion that has set up among those civilians?

You know, that kind of thing is a favorite tactic of asymmetrical warfare. Have you forgotten the destruction of Fallujah?

Last edited:
Are you sure the Russians are targeting civilians...and not the Azov Batallion that has set up among those civilians?

You know, that kind of thing is a favorite tactic of asymmetrical warfare. Have you forgotten the destruction of Fallujah?
Careful there. That is a really spicy take.

Careful there. That is a really spicy take.
Oh, for sure, I know that doesn't follow the media narrative about Russia/Ukraine. But that's what happens when one looks at reality instead of spin.

Oh, for sure, I know that doesn't follow the media narrative about Russia/Ukraine. But that's what happens when one looks at reality instead of spin.
The media loves to solely vomit up the Ukraine narrative, and ignore the Ukrainian defeats and casualties

The media loves to solely vomit up the Ukraine narrative, and ignore the Ukrainian defeats and casualties

One thing I find strange is that Canadian media never reports Ukrainian military deaths just Russian, this is the CBC which is in general the least biased of the major Canadian news sources

One thing I find strange is that Canadian media never reports Ukrainian military deaths just Russian, this is the CBC which is in general the least biased of the major Canadian news sources
Because Ukraine itself is keeping its cards close to its chest (with the complicity of NATO) and not releasing their casualties, and its proving effective in the information war.

Back
Top Bottom