• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Election Discussion - US House

Neither were families of politicians or journalists in the homes threatened by terrorists groups like #OWS, #BLM, #Antifa or even the Alt-Right

so you have nothing, gotcha.

What I find deliciously hypocritical is how Republican voters spent 8 years bashing Obama due to his lack of political experience, and what do they do in response? They elect a damn Reality T.V. Star with ZERO political experience to be their next leader. Goes to show what a colossal joke American conservatism has become.

I actually don't value experience above all things. I care about a candidate's policy positions and how compentantly they express them. A candidate can have all the experience in the world, and still be a ****ty candidate. It wasn't the fact that he was a Reality TV star that made me think of Donald Trump as unqaulified . . . it was everything that came out of the man's mouth, and his history as a self-aggrandizing con-man.

I absolutely do not want to see a trend of celebrity candidates, but I won't always eschew a candidate soley on the grounds that they are a celebrity; I liked Cythia Nixon, and hope she runs again.

WTF about YOU guys??? You had good, sane choices... Jeb Bush, John Kasich, hell even Lindsay Graham! I would have voted for any of them, and DID vote for Kasich in the primary. Hillary was not my first choice as a candidate, but at least she was qualified.
No Clinton wasn't qualified to hold a bucket of water. Kasich is a RINO hold out and Bush had no chance simply for being a Bush.
My choice was Rubio.

Nobody likes to admit they **** the bed, but that is exactly what the GOP did by nominating Trump. Mark my words, that fat swine will be indicted when he's out of office, if he's not impeached first (which would not be my preference because of the crisis that would cause). It's only a question of when and how many counts.

Both Parties crapped in the bed with both people. On election day there is no way in hell i was voting for clinton.

So stop with the "but Hillary" crap; you guys put a corrupt and greedy mob boss in the WH; at least have the guts to own it.
You guys nominated the creepy corrupt Clinton.

I have no issue in saying i voted for trump over clinton and put her up again like the moron voters of the left would and i and many other
people will vote for Trump again. nominate warren or any other insane crazy liberal and i will vote for trump again.

Stop nominating whack nuts and maybe people will vote for a democrat president.

However the stunt that the pulled on Kavanaugh knowing full well that the accusations were false,
knowing that he was innocent and still to this day have non issued a public apology to him or his family
and pretty much put any kind of sour taste in my mouth.

Back
Top Bottom