• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Eight more, and counting.

Yep, freedom is the “root cause” of crime.

There’s lots of causes of crime, but the root cause of gun violence in this country is unfettered access to guns.

I never said that. Sex is only licit within marriage. I think most women would be good with that. It helps them.
Again....wow....just wow

Again....wow....just wow
That's what you say when you can't refute it.
I don't know why the surprise that most women want a responsible man who will commit. You must not know women.

I don't know why the surprise that most women want a responsible man who will commit
As do most men but that has squat to do with having sex without being married. Sex and marriage ain't no horse and carriage......you can have one without the other.

there are over 400 million guns in the USA. we have open borders. Many of us won't give up firearms we own. so your dreams of a disarmed America will not happen

And? You can greatly reduce current auto deaths as well.

Sorry, but the gun problem in this country existed way before Covid. It's only a little worse since Covid. And really that's no excuse anyway.

there are over 400 million guns in the USA. we have open borders. Many of us won't give up firearms we own. so your dreams of a disarmed America will not happen

We do not have open borders. That’s a lie.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…