• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DROPPING LIKE FLIES ------ UK Care home “Covid” deaths have increased by 240% since Vaccinations began

Monica33

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
IT'S STARTED ---- MORE TIME AND THE NEUROLOGICAL SIDE EFFECTS WILL MOW THEM DOWN . BUT FOR THE DEEP STATE , THE PLANSCAMDEMIC IS PROGRESSING VERY NICELY , THANK YOU .

The miraculous Covid “vaccine” roll-out began on the 8th December 2020, prioritising care home residents and staff. By the 27th January the UK Government announced that 95% of all care home residents had been vaccinated, with Matt Hancock announcing on Twitter that more than 80% of the over-80’s had received at least one dose of either the Pfizer or Oxford jab.

So why is it that as of the week ending 29th January we have seen a 62% increase in care home deaths due to all causes since the week ending 10th January? And a 240% increase in care home deaths “due” to Covid-19 in the same time frame?
( Probably Bad Luck , ROFL )

The following numbers have been taken from official Office of National Statistics data for England and Wales, which can be found here.

Two days after authorities started to experiment on the general public with the Pfizer vaccine, there were a total of 2905 deaths due to all causes recorded in care homes during the 7 days previous to the 10th December 2020. The ONS reports that were also 736 deaths “involving” Covid-19 during the same week.

However just two days after authorities announced they had vaccinated over 95% of care home residents, there were a total of 4800 deaths due to all causes recorded in care homes during the 7 days previous to the 29th January 2021. The ONS also reports that there were 2505 deaths “involving Covid-19 during the same week.

VJgb_u5mWcB_xi6SbWtJBsp9MmzAokSqzp8NO--YjDVajSjO00Fn7nEDvai9zHfAChq3JYk_2_96H4R_b2fhJ6L1ow7q6mXkWqfnU4qQ8nmFOH7kfTQZLDtUGkzseVSevmYNRlCCBtLzd10_4qYXSeI6vRI=s0-d-e1-ft

3mPla0DP90AEZlsh4lKql-fRgrbwEWc2-7eNMRRBC-Wk5aM-DeDKsns45BYigMDhm6qedQuD63RQBFYLM9k9T0SVbpazxF6p4sS2M16xmZgxv1wsFt9LR4uedCRV6M_Bys3RA2hd8d4bfhLHhJrIe5p923Q=s0-d-e1-ft

This astronomical increase in care home deaths alongside the experimental “vaccine” roll-out is just too much of a coincidence to be brushed under the carpet .( Just watch them try !!! "'It's all a Conspiracy Job" . ROFL )

The notorious ‘Full Fact’ site has of course carried out a “fact check” in relation to the vaccine and a claimed increase in care home deaths. But if you can bring yourself to actually read what they have to say then you’ll realise they’re not actually fact checking what you think.

The Full Fact site states that they are “fact checking” a Facebook post that states “deaths in care homes are up 81% since the start of the Covid-19 vaccination rollout”. (WAS THAT FAKEBOOK FUCT CHECKER WITH CCP FORM INVOLVED , ROFL )

Full Fact state their verdict after carrying out a “fact check” as – “Deaths in care homes are up considerably, although we haven’t been able to replicate the 81% calculation. These are not deaths due to the vaccine. They are largely due to Covid-19 itself”.

IT'S STARTED ---- MORE TIME AND THE NEUROLOGICAL SIDE EFFECTS WILL MOW THEM DOWN . BUT FOR THE DEEP STATE , THE PLANSCAMDEMIC IS PROGRESSING VERY NICELY , THANK YOU .

The miraculous Covid “vaccine” roll-out began on the 8th December 2020, prioritising care home residents and staff. By the 27th January the UK Government announced that 95% of all care home residents had been vaccinated, with Matt Hancock announcing on Twitter that more than 80% of the over-80’s had received at least one dose of either the Pfizer or Oxford jab.

So why is it that as of the week ending 29th January we have seen a 62% increase in care home deaths due to all causes since the week ending 10th January? And a 240% increase in care home deaths “due” to Covid-19 in the same time frame?

The following numbers have been taken from official Office of National Statistics data for England and Wales, which can be found here.

Two days after authorities started to experiment on the general public with the Pfizer vaccine, there were a total of 2905 deaths due to all causes recorded in care homes during the 7 days previous to the 10th December 2020. The ONS reports that were also 736 deaths “involving” Covid-19 during the same week.

However just two days after authorities announced they had vaccinated over 95% of care home residents, there were a total of 4800 deaths due to all causes recorded in care homes during the 7 days previous to the 29th January 2021. The ONS also reports that there were 2505 deaths “involving Covid-19 during the same week.

VJgb_u5mWcB_xi6SbWtJBsp9MmzAokSqzp8NO--YjDVajSjO00Fn7nEDvai9zHfAChq3JYk_2_96H4R_b2fhJ6L1ow7q6mXkWqfnU4qQ8nmFOH7kfTQZLDtUGkzseVSevmYNRlCCBtLzd10_4qYXSeI6vRI=s0-d-e1-ft

3mPla0DP90AEZlsh4lKql-fRgrbwEWc2-7eNMRRBC-Wk5aM-DeDKsns45BYigMDhm6qedQuD63RQBFYLM9k9T0SVbpazxF6p4sS2M16xmZgxv1wsFt9LR4uedCRV6M_Bys3RA2hd8d4bfhLHhJrIe5p923Q=s0-d-e1-ft

This astronomical increase in care home deaths alongside the experimental “vaccine” roll-out is just too much of a coincidence to be brushed under the carpet.

The notorious ‘Full Fact’ site has of course carried out a “fact check” in relation to the vaccine and a claimed increase in care home deaths. But if you can bring yourself to actually read what they have to say then you’ll realise they’re not actually fact checking what you think.

The Full Fact site states that they are “fact checking” a Facebook post that states “deaths in care homes are up 81% since the start of the Covid-19 vaccination rollout”. (WAS THAT FAKEBOOK FUCT CHECKER WITH CCP FORM INVOLVED , ROFL )

Full Fact state their verdict after carrying out a “fact check” as – “Deaths in care homes are up considerably, although we haven’t been able to replicate the 81% calculation. These are not deaths due to the vaccine. They are largely due to Covid-19 itself”.

Facts are so annoying for Compliance Gullibles .

Best ignore them and keep shouting , Conspiracy , because those Sheeple are all stupid . They will believe anything .

Probably true , unfortunately .

Wait, you mean to tell me that a month after Christmas (when millions ignored the advice of the greatest medical minds and gathered in large groups to celebrate), the rate of deaths from Covid was high!!!! GTFOH!!!

Did your conspiracy club tell you that deaths in the UK are now at one third the level at which they peaked in late January?

I guess you didn't even bother to look at the data in your link, which shows that deaths in care homes decreased to 60% of the peak level shown in your OP just two weeks later (or maybe you did look and deliberately chose not to show the most recent information. Because, why be honest?).

Week number
1​
2​
3​
4​
5​
6​
Week ended
8-Jan-21​
15-Jan-21​
22-Jan-21​
29-Jan-21​
5-Feb-21​
12-Feb-21​
Care home resident deaths involving COVID-19, 20211
1,370​
1,719​
2,364​
2,505​
2,175​
1,491​
Care home resident deaths involving COVID-19, 2020 6​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​

Last edited:
Wait, you mean to tell me that a month after Christmas (when, ignoring the advice of the greatest medical minds, people gathered in large groups to celebrate), the rate of deaths from Covid was increasing!!!! GTFOH!!!

Care Homes , Tirmin .
Old people alone with no visitors , Tirmin
Just as it says several times , Tirmin .

Best ignore them and keep shouting , Conspiracy , because those Sheeple are all stupid . They will believe anything .

Yeah, facts. Like the ones you deliberately ignored to push your loony-toons agenda.

Care Homes , Tirmin .

That's nonsense, but of course, people in care homes have people CARING for them, by definition. How else to you think they're getting infected?

Why don't you go away and find some more credulous victims? Q will love you!

Our Russian troll and conspiricist is at it again.

[SOME CONTENT DELETED DUE TO FORUM CHARACTER LIMITS]

This astronomical increase in care home deaths alongside the experimental “vaccine” roll-out is just too much of a coincidence to be brushed under the carpet .( Just watch them try !!! "'It's all a Conspiracy Job" . ROFL )

The interesting thing about your post is how you divided the total number of deaths from all causes during Week 4 by the number of deaths involving COVID-19 in Week 1 in order to come up with that 250% increase.

The actual increase in all deaths is calculated by dividing the number of deaths in Week 4 by the number of deaths in Week 1 and that increase is 16.79%.

Now I will admit that an 16.79% sounds like a lot, but the increase between Week 1 and Week 2 is 3.14%, the increase between Week 2 and Week 3 is 10.40% and the increase between Week 3 and Week 4 is 2.56%.

The actual increase in deaths due to COVID-19 is calculated by dividing the number of COVID-19 deaths in Week 4 by the number of COVID-19 deaths in Week 1, and that increase is 82.85%.

Now I will admit that an 82.85% sounds like a lot, but the increase between Week 1 and Week 2 is 25.474%, the increase between Week 2 and Week 3 is 37.52% and the increase between Week 3 and Week 4 is 5.96%.

Considering the time lag between infection and death, it most certainly does appear that the vaccinations completed by the last week of December have resulted in a "slight" decrease in the number of deaths.

But, then again, I have to actually do the math myself because I don't have someone to tell me what I am supposed to be thinking based on the numbers that they tell me are correct and I am unable to do the elementary arithmetic necessary in order to determine that their "numbers" are large piles of well aged and steaming male bovine excrement.

That's nonsense, but of course, people in care homes have people CARING for them, by definition. How else to you think they're getting infected?
You would be smart to apologise when you make an absurd blunder .
You invariably get respect .

The interesting thing about your post is how you divided -------

One of the many interesting things about my post is that I did no calculations using these figures , provided by the National office for Statistics .
Clearly stated . However I have been informed by an expert that the interpretation is valid .
I am a messenger and it is up to individuals to a determine risk .

Earlier today I received an email from a pal who is sceptical about everything that is non consensus in the context of a video I had mailed to him :-
VERBATIM
Just had the most bizarre story from a nurse (exgirl friend in Hastings ) I chat to now and again. She works in a care home. They never had a Covid case until recently. Straight after all the residents were vaccinated--10 of 18 caught virus. Most of the staff did as well. The only one who didn't was my friend and she had refused the vaccine. Then 2 died. It goes on. She's very anti vaccine . Scared to even tell me about it all. But it's all getting weird. END

He does not know it but there are multiple stories just like this one . Give it more time and there will be more deaths attributed to the Vaccines than to the virus --- mark that opinion .

Isn't any Limy'S wearing masks over there?

Our Russian troll and conspiricist is at it again.

Such childish comments / opinions roll off my back .
Time sorts out the truth and is the only ultimate indicator of value and worth .

Here is an unrequested tip from somebody who runs rings round you in the 'Russian' section --------- that you are only as good as the brain training you have had , plus the quality , accuracy and reliability of your information sources .
You may be some sort of junior and inexperienced misinformation trainee . Regardless , I suggest you look seriously at my advice .

Isn't any Limy'S wearing masks over there?

When you look at geo political happenings and concerns it best to stretch your information knowledge and sources to cover the world .

And attempted successful facetiousness is a minor art form that is a skill and not random pie throwing .

When you look at geo political happenings and concerns it best to stretch your information knowledge and sources to cover the world .

And attempted successful facetiousness is a minor art form that is a skill and not random pie throwing .

A simple YES or NO would have sufficed

A simple YES or NO would have sufficed

First , you should know before posting .
If you did not , ask the engine to search , 'What are UK mask rules " etc
Because of the way your question was written, I perhaps wrongly thought it was laced with sarcasm . If wrong , my apologies .
I can be tetchy because my teaching experience was at graduate level and in general terms this is too often a kindergarten, imho .

First , you should know before posting .
If you did not , ask the engine to search , 'What are UK mask rules " etc
Because of the way your question was written, I perhaps wrongly thought it was laced with sarcasm . If wrong , my apologies .
I can be tetchy because my teaching experience was at graduate level and in general terms this is too often a kindergarten, imho .

The point is, Mask wearing is the best thing since slice bread(wink)

Here's a hint; reality doesn't hurt. I know the real world might be a worrying and scary place for you, but you're not doing yourself any favours by posting this absurd conspiratorial crap.

Care Homes , Tirmin .
Facts. Do they give you indigestion? I can't think of another reason why you find them so distasteful. By the way, when can I expect the "bio-weapon" I was injected with to start taking effect?

The point is, Mask wearing is the best thing since slice bread(wink)

The preponderance of evidence suggests that continued mask wearing is actually dangerous .
Dozens of experts and reasons .
Plus a study showing that 80% of those catching Covid were 'all the time' / 'most of the time ' mask users .

But the total fear and panic that has already been generated is more than enough for the Gullibles to handle . They cannot handle the post Vaccine results . If you also tell them that Masks are all part of the plot, they will more likely die of throat problems from shouting out continued attempted abuse and ridicule .
So here goes .
Wearing masks is absurd but I do in public places simply because I have not the time or inclination to get into public fights . A bit cowardly perhaps . But Pragmatic .

You would be smart to apologise when you make an absurd blunder .
You invariably get respect .
You'll get no respect whatsoever unless you earn it. Posting the sort of infantile tripe that you do won't earn you any. The 'absurd blunders' in question are your ridiculous posts and the expectation that any sentient adult would take them seriously when your 'facts' are so easily disproved.

Facts. Do they give you indigestion? I can't think of another reason why you find them so distasteful. By the way, when can I expect the "bio-weapon" I was injected with to start taking effect?

Suspect yours started in childhood .
Don't get so worked up . Go and chat to some flowers , Mister Angry .

The preponderance of evidence suggests that continued mask wearing is actually dangerous .
Dozens of experts and reasons .
Plus a study showing that 80% of those catching Covid were 'all the time' / 'most of the time ' mask users .

But the total fear and panic that has already been generated is more than enough for the Gullibles to handle . They cannot handle the post Vaccine results . If you also tell them that Masks are all part of the plot, they will more likely die of throat problems from shouting out continued attempted abuse and ridicule .
So here goes .
Wearing masks is absurd but I do in public places simply because I have not the time or inclination to get into public fights . A bit cowardly perhaps . But Pragmatic .
I see, so you're quite happy to abandon your principles in public but not on an internet forum where you're anonymous and out of the public eye. Hypocrite.

Back
Top Bottom