• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP Fantasy Football 2020 (fingers crossed)

That was an interesting week. Some BIG scores. I was truly shocked to be able to save the win on that (assuming there isnt a correction). And if I am seeing that correctly, The Gridiron Gang is jumping from 10th to 7th and in contention for the last playoff spot.

Yay, all my players are healthy this week! Last week my TE was pulled just hours prior to kickoff and there was no way to replace him

LOL I just played a manager that BENCHED Dalvin Cook for Leveon Bell

WOW!

Thanks!!! for first place back!

Last edited:
Yep. I violated the cardinal rule in fantasy football. Never bench your starters on a 'hunch'.

Enjoy your win. Season is still early.

WOW!

So true...I broke the cardinal rule of Fantasy Football management...never bench your studs on a 'hunch'.

You however broke 2 of the cardinal rules of being a man.
1-Dont talk shit AFTER a match-up if you didnt have the balls to talk shit BEFORE a match-up and
2-Dont spike the ball before you cross the end zone.

How did that work out for you?

WOW!

Oops... and now you're in 3rd not 1st.

Football is for communist only now.

Wait are they actually playing?

Are people watching?

It doesn't get much closer than this.

Heres a quandry...what happens if they keep postponing the Steelers game and we cant finish this week?

The steelers ravens game will count for next week.

Close one, X. Baring any adjustments It looks like I got you by half a point. I was really kinda puling for you to win that. Now we have a bit of a logjam with 4 teams at 7-5!

This week is a big one...all kinds of playoff implications in play. Good luck everyone!

Well...one thing is certain. I need a QB for the playoffs.

This week is a big one...all kinds of playoff implications in play. Good luck everyone!
The playoff picture will become a little more clear after this week but it is going to come down to the last week for the last spot it appears. If I win next week and I hold a points lead over Bucky, I'm in.

Close one, X. Baring any adjustments It looks like I got you by half a point. I was really kinda puling for you to win that. Now we have a bit of a logjam with 4 teams at 7-5!

Stupid me found out James Conner was on the Covid list too late to do anything about it - not that he’s exactly been tearing it up for me lately.

Does anyone else just hate themselves when they leave a receiver with 2 TDs on the bench?

Does anyone else just hate themselves when they leave a receiver with 2 TDs on the bench?
Nah...happens all the time. A lot of times I look at some of the people racking up big numbers and have to look them up to see who they even are. Its been a weird year for stats.

There should be some sort of rule that allows a sim to takeover's Eco's account. It is completely unfair that some managers get to play him twice,

There should be some sort of rule that allows a sim to takeover's Eco's account. It is completely unfair that some managers get to play him twice,
Cry more. It's unfair to everyone when someone does this and he did this last year as well.

I played him twice and he beat me one of those times.

Regardless of the Zombie Squad, this has been a pretty competitive year. Last week and 2-6 are in play...at least for position. 2 and 3 are playoff locked...its just a question of what spot. 4-6...game on.

What a joke.

I beat Stable Genius TWICE and he player Eco TWICE.

BS.

What a joke.

BS.
Take away his 2 wins from Eco and your 1 win from Eco and Stable Genius still beats you for the playoff spot by 120 points.

Your problem wasnt the wins from Eco...your problem was the 6 losses you had

What a joke.

BS.
Draft and manage your team better next time. I went 1-1 versus Eco and I beat you.

Well, someone decided to drop half their roster because they're a sore loser and they won't be allowed to play in our league any more. I've locked him out so he can't show his ass any further. I'll fix what he did later this evening.

Well, someone decided to drop half their roster because they're a sore loser and they won't be allowed to play in our league any more. I've locked him out so he can't show his ass any further. I'll fix what he did later this evening.
Any reason to guess who?

edit: Looked anyway. Wow...how...childish of him.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…