• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP Fantasy Football 2020 (fingers crossed)

That was an interesting week. Some BIG scores. I was truly shocked to be able to save the win on that (assuming there isnt a correction). And if I am seeing that correctly, The Gridiron Gang is jumping from 10th to 7th and in contention for the last playoff spot.

Yay, all my players are healthy this week! Last week my TE was pulled just hours prior to kickoff and there was no way to replace him :(

LOL I just played a manager that BENCHED Dalvin Cook for Leveon Bell

WOW!

Thanks!!! for first place back!

Last edited:
Yep. I violated the cardinal rule in fantasy football. Never bench your starters on a 'hunch'.

Enjoy your win. Season is still early.

WOW!

So true...I broke the cardinal rule of Fantasy Football management...never bench your studs on a 'hunch'.

You however broke 2 of the cardinal rules of being a man.
1-Dont talk shit AFTER a match-up if you didnt have the balls to talk shit BEFORE a match-up and
2-Dont spike the ball before you cross the end zone.

How did that work out for you?

WOW!

Oops... and now you're in 3rd not 1st.

Screenshot_20201103-120347_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

As some of you may already know, I went ahead and renewed the league. I need to make some changes to the points system since we are now a 1/2 point PPR league. I will need everyone who participated in last year's league to confirm their participation in this year's league. Since I'm getting this out of the way early this year, we shouldn't be scrambling around trying to find out who's participating and who isn't at the last minute again.

Changes to the 2020 DP Fantasy FootballLeague

1 – We are now a “keeper” league (see rules below)
2 – We are now a ½ point PPR league. The player catching the forward pass will get .5 points for each reception – this is in addition to whatever points they receive for yardage. An interception does not count as this is counted as an interception and not a reception.
3 – The playoffs will now be limited to the top 4 finishers in the league based on record (tie breaker is overall points scored)

Keeper League Rules

1 – Each team can keep 2 players from last year's roster.
2 – You will forfeit your draft pick in this year's draft based on where they were drafted last year, minus 1 round.
2A – Example: I drafted Marlon Mack last year in the 4[SUP]th[/SUP] round. If I want to keep him, I forfeit my 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] round pick in this year's draft.
2B – It matters where the player was drafted last year, not that you were the one who drafted him. In other words, if Team A drafted Player X in the 7[SUP]th[/SUP] round and that player was dropped and picked up by another team or that player was traded to another team, the team that had the player on their roster at the end of the season last year is the one who can choose to keep that player and they would give up their 6[SUP]th[/SUP] round pick in this year's draft in order to do so in this example.
2C – Players that were undrafted last year may be kept if they were on your roster at the end of the 2019 season. In order to keep them, you would forfeit the round that they are projected to be drafted in this year's draft based on Yahoo's ADP for the 2020 season.
3 – The deadline to assign your keepers is Saturday, September 5[SUP]th[/SUP], 2020.
4 – You don't have to keep any players from your 2019 end-of-season roster if you don't want to. If you choose to not keep anyone, you won't have to forfeit any draft picks. In addition, if you decide to keep just 1 player, you will only have to give up the 1 draft pick.

Draft date/time

Sunday, September 6[SUP]th[/SUP], 2020 at 5 PM ET

The date and time of the draft is dependent on the NFL Season starting as scheduled on September 10[SUP]th[/SUP], 2020. If the season is delayed, both the draft date/time as well as the deadline to assign keepers is subject to change.

If there is no 2020 NFL season due to COVID or some other unforeseen situation, all players on your team's roster at the end of the 2019 season will be eligible for “keeper status” in 2021 – you will still only be able to keep a maximum of 2.
Football is for communist only now.

Wait are they actually playing?

Are people watching?

It doesn't get much closer than this.

Screenshot_20201130-135419_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Heres a quandry...what happens if they keep postponing the Steelers game and we cant finish this week?

The steelers ravens game will count for next week.

Close one, X. Baring any adjustments It looks like I got you by half a point. I was really kinda puling for you to win that. Now we have a bit of a logjam with 4 teams at 7-5!

This week is a big one...all kinds of playoff implications in play. Good luck everyone!

Well...one thing is certain. I need a QB for the playoffs.

This week is a big one...all kinds of playoff implications in play. Good luck everyone!
The playoff picture will become a little more clear after this week but it is going to come down to the last week for the last spot it appears. If I win next week and I hold a points lead over Bucky, I'm in.

Close one, X. Baring any adjustments It looks like I got you by half a point. I was really kinda puling for you to win that. Now we have a bit of a logjam with 4 teams at 7-5!

Stupid me found out James Conner was on the Covid list too late to do anything about it - not that he’s exactly been tearing it up for me lately.

Does anyone else just hate themselves when they leave a receiver with 2 TDs on the bench?

Does anyone else just hate themselves when they leave a receiver with 2 TDs on the bench?
Nah...happens all the time. A lot of times I look at some of the people racking up big numbers and have to look them up to see who they even are. Its been a weird year for stats.

There should be some sort of rule that allows a sim to takeover's Eco's account. It is completely unfair that some managers get to play him twice,

There should be some sort of rule that allows a sim to takeover's Eco's account. It is completely unfair that some managers get to play him twice,
Cry more. It's unfair to everyone when someone does this and he did this last year as well.

I played him twice and he beat me one of those times.

Regardless of the Zombie Squad, this has been a pretty competitive year. Last week and 2-6 are in play...at least for position. 2 and 3 are playoff locked...its just a question of what spot. 4-6...game on.

What a joke.

I beat Stable Genius TWICE and he player Eco TWICE.

BS.

What a joke.

BS.
Take away his 2 wins from Eco and your 1 win from Eco and Stable Genius still beats you for the playoff spot by 120 points.

Your problem wasnt the wins from Eco...your problem was the 6 losses you had

What a joke.

BS.
Draft and manage your team better next time. I went 1-1 versus Eco and I beat you.

Well, someone decided to drop half their roster because they're a sore loser and they won't be allowed to play in our league any more. I've locked him out so he can't show his ass any further. I'll fix what he did later this evening.

Well, someone decided to drop half their roster because they're a sore loser and they won't be allowed to play in our league any more. I've locked him out so he can't show his ass any further. I'll fix what he did later this evening.
Any reason to guess who?

edit: Looked anyway. Wow...how...childish of him.

Back
Top Bottom