• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Don't Come Back Whining About Tyranny When There are 15 Supreme Court Justices

No...you dont. becuase the truth sucks for you and you don't want to read about that.

You're just venting because of something I wrote. That's fine. I hope it makes you feel better.

I wish you the best.

Soon, I think that it is highly likely that the will of the people will elect a Democratic majority House and Senate, as well as a Democratic President.

Forget what I said before.

What do you honestly think they're going to do?

Do you honestly think that they're going to let the Supreme Court sit with a 6-3 conservative majority?

If the answer is yes . . . Really??

Why would the Democrats let such a thing happen?

When I cast my vote, my first thought is, "Anything but Trump." My second thought is something like this: "9-6 majority liberal Supreme Court."

And if I had my first wish, they start with Citizens United.

You have a short memory. You literally were just talking about millions of guns and bullets. I guess you were implying a trip to the gun range.

Meanwhile, I am talking about Constitutional remedies that one party can pursue.

Listen, you're emotional right now. You say one thing, and a minute later, you say the opposite. You're upset. You're not thinking clearly.

Breathe. Go on a walk. Meditate. Do whatever it is that people like you do when they need to think like normal people again.

Good luck!
:LOL:
"Kindly remember your justifications when Biden and the Democratic Senate nuke the legislative filibuster, pack the Court, and reverse decades of poor conservative decisions"

How exactly do you think they are going to 'pack the court'? You think outside of the leftist shitholes in Califrnia and New York you have enough support to pass an amendment? And do tell...what did the democrat party do with all their power prior to losing the Senate? What has the democrat party in the house done since they took back the gavel?

As for which side is threatening violence and revolution....

And that doesnt begin to touch the latest spat of leftist threats and tantrums.

"Kindly remember your justifications when Biden and the Democratic Senate nuke the legislative filibuster, pack the Court, and reverse decades of poor conservative decisions"

How exactly do you think they are going to 'pack the court'? You think outside of the leftist shitholes in Califrnia and New York you have enough support to pass an amendment? And do tell...what did the democrat party do with all their power prior to losing the Senate? What has the democrat party in the house done since they took back the gavel?

Yes, they're going to pack the court. And the country will breathe a sigh of relief when they do.

If you don't know the exact process they're going to go through in order to do it, there are several articles that explain how easy it will be.

Exposed the GOP for what it is...a cult of personality rallying behind their cult leader and the concept of institutionalizing Minority Rule and a caste system steeped in the White Supremacy. That is enough for now. See ya' in January.

There is a Civil War. But again, only one side has moral authority and the support of modern industry behind it. The South with its racism and backward views will lose again.

Of course it will. The economic giants are all in the north or west coast. It is economic might that wins wars.

Exposed the GOP for what it is...a cult of personality rallying behind their cult leader and the concept of institutionalizing Minority Rule. That is enough for now. See ya' in January.

No country remains stable under minority rule. We are no exception.

America is tired of Trump and the 40% of the country that blindly supports him.

I am sure that the majority would be willing to see--and many would be openly hoping for--some big changes once he leaves office.

We see the arguments from Trump supporters now. "It's all politics." "Democrats would do exactly what we're doing now!" (nice trick, by the way, blaming Democrats for your own hypocrisy)

And so on and so forth. We see you playing Twister with yourselves, trying your best to convince yourselves that you aren't morally backward.

Kindly remember your justifications when Biden and the Democratic Senate nuke the legislative filibuster, pack the Court, and reverse decades of poor conservative decisions--Citizens United, voting rights, Second Amendment.

Prepare for a fundamentally transformed America.

I don't know how that translates into hill-people-speak, but I think the gist of it is: Buy your guns now, and be very afraid.
Flailing around in desperation, aren't you? There is a system for filling Supreme Court justice vacancies. It was done in 2016 and it is being done in 2020. Both times it was done because it could be done. There is nothing in the rules about elections.

Flailing around in desperation, aren't you? There is a system for filling Supreme Court justice vacancies. It was done in 2016 and it is being done in 2020. Both times it was done because it could be done. There is nothing in the rules about elections.

There is a system for adding seats to the Supreme Court.

It has been done before. In this case, it will likely be done because it can be done.

There is nothing that Republicans will be able to do to stop it from happening.

You'll likely see what I mean in late winter, early spring.

Buy guns.

It has been done before. In this case, it will likely be done because it can be done.

Buy guns.

now all the misfits will reply, "try to take them" lol

Buy guns.
Yes, there is a system for that. But I wouldn't count your chickens before they are hatched.

Yes, there is a system for that. But I wouldn't count your chickens before they are hatched.

It has already been recognized multiple times as a likelihood, not a certainty.

And it is looking pretty good.

After overturning Citizens United, the Supreme Court could swing for the fences and correct the mistake of Heller.

But wish lists will be for later

It has already been recognized multiple times as a likelihood, not a certainty.

And it is looking pretty good.
Far left activists have been touting that, not the moderates. Again, you are counting your chickens. Not even 100% of Democrats would vote for such a thing. Let me ask you this though. What happens if you guys keep on claiming this thing about packing the court and Republicans retain possession of the Senate?

Far left activists have been touting that, not the moderates. Again, you are counting your chickens. Not even 100% of Democrats would vote for such a thing. Let me ask you this though. What happens if you guys keep on claiming this thing about packing the court and Republicans retain possession of the Senate?

I have already addressed your favorite chicken saying.

You're fooling yourself. Every Democrat in the House and Senate would vote for it, and deep down you know what I am telling you is true.

Back
Top Bottom