• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump's Truth Social finances in 'significant disarray' amid brewing trademark woes

Just read another story on this, and it sounds like this overcooked turkey is almost pig food already. I wonder how many $millions Trump has made from this while leaving others to take the fall?

Remember the first alternative for MAGAts on Social Media, GETTR? Laughable, I know.

It's ranking higher in the App Store than Truth Social.

So...

When Truth Social goes belly up, where will we get to read Trump's daily effort to remain relevant? He was banned from Twitter but people post his TS bullshit on Twitter so he's not 100% banned.

I guess he'll have to join GETTR.

And this is why his troubles generate little sympathy. He's a proven liar and cheat, in both business and relationships.

It won’t bother the bretheren in the cult.

Its indicative of extreme narcissism, resistance to accepting responsibility.

I use to lunch with a Harvard Pycholigist occasionaly when working with the Boston VA. We discussed Trump once, she stated that the man's narcissism was off the chart, and a text book case. Obviousiy she can't diagnose without a consult, but the red flags where glaring.

Narcisstic sociopath.

Narcisstic sociopath.
I am not a therapist, and my friend was quite clear that one should not diagnose without a consult. She was basing it off her observations, and educated opinion.

It won’t bother the bretheren in the cult.
Our only saving grace is that the cult, while lost without significant deprogramming, is not a majority demographic.

The "billionaire" that always needs money! Guess it's time to send another social media plea to the rubes. Wouldn't that be at least the second this month?

Doesn’t MyCrackhead Pillow guy have Frank, or whatever shitty social media platform is called?

Donald Trump's Truth Social finances in 'significant disarray' amid brewing trademark woes

The social media network backed by former President Donald Trump is facing serious turmoil after failing to obtain its trademark. According to a report published by Fox News Business, Truth Social's finances are in a “significant disarray.”

RightForge, a commercial web hosting vendor for Truth Social, is alleging that the social media platform now owes approximately $1.6 million in contractual payments.

Back in October, RightForge announced the nature of their work with Truth Social but now the hosting provider claims the social platform only made three of its monthly payments for the services. Now, RightForge is threatening to take legal action.

================
Anyone surprise Truth Social doesn't pay its bills?
For a while I ran a commercial operation's website. The operation was really remiss in keeping its account up to date.

I solved that problem by simply redirecting their "splash page" to one that said "Site Down Due To Maintenance Issues" and waiting for the phone call. When the call came in I told the owner of the company (I owned the website and the "company" URL) that I'd put the site back on line but that he had three days to get his account back into good standing or I would shut it down again and redirect it to a page that said "Site Down Because The Cheap SOB Who Runs The Company Either Can Or Will Not Pay His Bills".

I got a cheque for the full amount outstanding (plus enough to bring his "retainer" back up to the agreed maximum amount) by courier the next day and had it specially cleared (and deposited) the same day.

Needless to say, I ended up losing the account - BUT - "Quite frankly, I didn't give a damn" (to paraphrase Rhett Butler).

The social media network backed by former President Donald Trump is facing serious turmoil after failing to obtain its trademark. According to a report published by Fox News Business, Truth Social's finances are in a “significant disarray.”

RightForge, a commercial web hosting vendor for Truth Social, is alleging that the social media platform now owes approximately $1.6 million in contractual payments.

Back in October, RightForge announced the nature of their work with Truth Social but now the hosting provider claims the social platform only made three of its monthly payments for the services. Now, RightForge is threatening to take legal action.

================
Anyone surprise Truth Social doesn't pay its bills?
😂 Trump didnt even pay the bills when he bought from the company i work for.

Back
Top Bottom