• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Donald Trump says The New York Times doesn't "write good"

There's the quote.

OK, Trumpeteers, either he was just kidding, he didn't really say the above, somewhere a Democrat said something equally inane, it was taken out of context, or the English language has just undergone some grammatical changes recently.

Which is it?

I'm not a Trump fan, but this was Trump's sense of humor on display...

As is yours to make ANYTHING Trump says or does evil or stupid...and to be completely blind to the incompetence, corruption, criminal behavior of those on the other side.

But, of course, I don't actually do that. Why be so dishonest? What do you get out of that?
By the way, I would say that while she is just flat lying nearly all the time, Hillary does not make many gaffes... but at this point, what difference does it make?:lamo:lamo:lamo

This thread isn't about Hillary, sport.

You pathological obsession with Hillary duly noted.

But, of course, I don't actually do that. Why be so dishonest? What do you get out of that?

This thread isn't about Hillary, sport.

You pathological obsession with Hillary duly noted.
Prove me wrong.

Awww, did it hurt your widdle feelwings? Not about Heeelerweey? BBbbbwahhhahahahahahahahaaaaaa.

And did you confuse yourself, understanding that is not at all hard for you to do, but am I making everything about Obama... and if so, how would that show that I had a "pathological obsession with Hillary"? In your haste to be wrong on both, you fudged up royally, pal.

Prove me wrong.

LOL! It's not up to me to make your case. You're really not very good at this.
Awww, did it hurt your widdle feelwings? Not about Heeelerweey? BBbbbwahhhahahahahahahahaaaaaa.

No, not at all. Can't stand her, but unlike you, I'm not pathologically obsessed with her.
And did you confuse yourself, understanding that is not at all hard for you to do, but am I making everything about Obama... and if so, how would that show that I had a "pathological obsession with Hillary"? In your haste to be wrong on both, you fudged up royally, pal.

Your pathological obsession with both Obama and Hillary duly noted.

Joke... Have you people just not figured out Trump's sense of humor?? He likes making these kind of bad jokes that not only make fun of his target, but himself as well.

You can't be serious. But you are... :lamo

I remember hearing Obama with his silly Navy corpsman and pronouncing it like it was a corpse, corpseman :lamo:lamo:lamo... any 4th grade self respecting male would know that was wrong...ha ha ha ha ha

And the right all gave him a pass on it, oh wait ..........never mind.

LOL! It's not up to me to make your case. You're really not very good at this.

No, not at all. Can't stand her, but unlike you, I'm not pathologically obsessed with her.

Your pathological obsession with both Obama and Hillary duly noted.
You seem the sort that is trying to assume the mantle of an acerbic wit. You have got the acerbic part down. However, you are nowhere near the wit part. Yano? That and you have no real idea of what you speak.

You seem the sort that is trying to assume the mantle of an acerbic wit. You have got the acerbic part down. However, you are nowhere near the wit part. Yano? That and you have no real idea of what you speak.

Pity you couldn't make your case.

Pity you couldn't make your case.
You aren't here to debate, you are here to sling one liners, to trade word barbs. If you were any good at it, a bit creative, funny, witty then it would be a maybe. But that would require you to step up your game, incorporate a bit of, gasp...actual debating ... which requires research, reading up on topics, knowing some history.

Otherwise its just more banal lib banter... one can find that in copious multiplicity all over the site.

You aren't here to debate, you are here to sling one liners, to trade word barbs. If you were any good at it, a bit creative, funny, witty then it would be a maybe. But that would require you to step up your game, incorporate a bit of, gasp...actual debating ... which requires research, reading up on topics, knowing some history.

Otherwise its just more banal lib banter... one can find that in copious multiplicity all over the site.

Look, I get it: you couldn't make your case, you got slammed, and now you're lashing out in delusional fury.

Funny and yet somehow sad to watch you slam your head against a wall of your own making in impotent rage.

Go ahead and have the last word. It's clear you desperately need it.

Look, I get it: you couldn't make your case, you got slammed, and now you're lashing out in delusional fury.

Funny and yet somehow sad to watch you slam your head against a wall of your own making in impotent rage.

Go ahead and have the last word. It's clear you desperately need it.
I'll take it. That is all and the best you can come up with? You have nothing, nothing of substance to make a case against. You SAY nothing of value, you sling crap, that's pretty much it.

Doesn't take a scientist with a microscope, just look at it and smell it... pure crap. When was the last time you actually posted something of worth, something more than a few cutting, though never very sharp, words indicating more than your shallow opinions? Ever?

Oh.

Well, there is a difference, I suppose. I never did think a juvenile sense of humor was funny anyway.

Actually, his self-deprecating style of humor is a for more mature style than most. It requires a lot of confidence in yourself and people normally respond to it very well. Way back when I was single, I figured out that making jokes at my own expense was a great way to get a girl on my side... Most top level executives use it quite often. So "juvenile" would be pretty far from what I would consider Trump's style of humor...

My writing and speech is ungrammatical, at times. BO still thinks if he had a son he <the son> would look like Treyvon Martin... I'm calling BO on that nonsense. Yeah, one rhetorical post is good enough, here. Don't want to start a war.

Well that didn't take long. A Trumpette rushes in to defend poor Donald from his own stupidity. And the best he can do is But, But, But Obama!

I think the interesting thing is that the Trumpetters will sit around bashing Obama all the time, but are so quick to compare their candidates to him as soon as something goes wrong. If he's so damned terrible, why would you compare you candidate with him.

"Obama is the worst, most traitorous President of all time!!"
*Their candidate does something stupid/embarrassing/illegal/wrong/etc.*
"But Obama did it too!"

If he's so bad, why are they ok with their guy being like him?

Actually, his self-deprecating style of humor is a for more mature style than most. It requires a lot of confidence in yourself and people normally respond to it very well. Way back when I was single, I figured out that making jokes at my own expense was a great way to get a girl on my side... Most top level executives use it quite often. So "juvenile" would be pretty far from what I would consider Trump's style of humor...

Self deprecating. Sure.

donald-trump-mocks-reporter-825x450.jpg

Back
Top Bottom