• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump may not pay bond — and instead let Letitia James seize Trump Tower: insiders

If New York ends up not having to fight at all in order to collect the full $465 million then I hope I'm always this wrong.

Even you grasp there is literally zero chance of that.

No one, not Idi Amin in a skirt, nor that scumbag EnGöring has any delusion that the judgement will survive appeal.

So what? He has to pay $150 million right now (I forget the exact amount but it's about that).

Say, isn't that what he offered that corrupt scumbag EnGöring in the first place? Didn't the appeals court simply agree to the compromise Trump had offered that corrupt pile of shit EnGöring at the start?

The NY Appeals court is in a bit of a pickle. They can rule against Trump, which will push this to the US Supreme court - they are democrats after all and have no loyalty to the rule of law. The danger is though, that the SCOTUS will rule the entire extortion racket that NY is involved in to be unconstitutional.

Not only will the robbery of Trump fail, but further attacks on the assets of other fat marks will be prohibited. I don't know how much NY rakes in with this extortion and theft racket - but I know it's been used against Wall Street investors many times. Not only could NY lose the future revenue from such thefts, but victims of earlier theft could sue New York for a return of illegally obtained assets.

My guess is that NY Appeals will overturn to keep it out of the federal courts and avoid the risk. But it could go either way.

What I will guarantee is that the attempt to strip Trump of all assets in order to corrupt the election has failed.

Back
Top Bottom