• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Donald Trump and His Postmaster General Are Sabotaging Democracy in Plain Sight

"While the consequences of this new policy are mostly unclear for now, ...." apparently doesn't apply to Soros & Company's minions. The are psychic fortune tellers and all.

I see. So it is unreasonable for people to be concerned about the delays recent changes are already causing at many stations? We are all just minions and incapable of reasoning on our own how this might affect an election that expects to see large turnout via mail-in ballots. How irrational of me. I offer my apologies for offending your sensibilities.

I see. So it is unreasonable for people to be concerned about the delays recent changes are already causing at many stations? We are all just minions and incapable of reasoning on our own how this might affect an election that expects to see large turnout via mail-in ballots. How irrational of me. I offer my apologies for offending your sensibilities.

No problem. Glad to educate you that the $25B has nothing to do with the election or mail in ballots despite the false advertising by the DNC. Now make sure to mail your payments when you get them and not 3 days before they are due to avoid them late fees.

The USPS is self-funding. There is no indication that they need $25B to process mail that is already machinable through their machines. Just another TDS conspiracy theory.

Higher volumes means nothing but at least you tried to answer which is more than most of your coworkers have done. Absentee ballots are machinable mail and ergo the high speed sorters can already sort them so there is no need for additional anything let alone $25B.

Thge current fiscal year ends October 31. They would not get this money which is being spread out over 2 years until November 1. The money won't make a bit of difference as to this election. The only marlarkey is that this is disenfranchising people and holding granny's meds by mail hostage.

:lamo :lamo

You are saying Trump is trying to stop the money that Trump SAYS will help USPS handle the election volume, because apparently he has no idea what he is talking about.

From the OP:

“Now they need that money in order to have the Post Office work so it can take all of these millions and millions of ballots.” Trump is blocking even a down payment on USPS funding because, as he says, without those funds “that means you can’t have universal mail-in voting.”

So.. Shapiro just admitted to the world what a cuck he is. His wife is banging her personal trainer day and night and doesn't give a **** about sending her husband a post card!

Comedy/tragedy gold :lamo

Actually I thought it was a joke, but if it is real...LOL

just show up on election day and vote...like we do every 2-4 years.

The USPS is self-funding. There is no indication that they need $25B to process mail that is already machinable through their machines. Just another TDS conspiracy theory.

Can you explain that to seniors who aren't getting their prescriptions on time. Can you explain why then are they removing 550 plus sorting machines?

Can you explain why I haven't seen a mail carrier for 3 days at my residence? You wait till you actually need the postal service. I run a small business that depends on parts being delivered on time. I am noticing it, why can't you?

The president and his partisan hack postmaster general are impeding the flow of mail intentionally which is a felony by federal statute. The reason they are impeding it is a seperate felony also by statute.

80 days we remove all these criminals from leadership, and I mean all of them.

You still haven't answered the question of how that money helps mail in voting or otherwise you cannot in good faith say it somehow hinders it. Anyway, San Fransisco Nancy put the House in recess for a month, so apparently she isn't worried about it either.

The house did their job 2 plus months ago. They passed a bill. It's Moscow Mitch that refuses to negotiate. He put the senate on vacation before Nancy. Nancy has also said the Dems will come back on a minutes notice to to get the help to the American people they need. Your BS just isn't working. Quit lying.

Thge current fiscal year ends October 31. They would not get this money which is being spread out over 2 years until November 1. The money won't make a bit of difference as to this election. The only marlarkey is that this is disenfranchising people and holding granny's meds by mail hostage.

Someone has probably corrected you on this already, but the fiscal year ends on September 30.

Back
Top Bottom