• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does the right (generally speaking) care for the minority?

Does the right care enough for minorities and their rights?

• Yes

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • other

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • I'm getting sick of BCR.

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
I'm not really sure if people are talking about ideological minorities, or actual minorities.

I don't think they know, either. Don't you have some cute college girls to chase around campus instead of hanging out on ridiculously stupid threads like this?

I don't think they know, either. Don't you have some cute college girls to chase around campus instead of hanging out on ridiculously stupid threads like this?

They outran me.

The right cares that the rights of the unborn are ignored by the left, who sees them as mere objects to be used as political pawns.

Wow really because I could have sworn it was the right that did this all the time, just as much if not more.

The right cares about the defense of this nation, without which the whole issue of rights in the United States becomes a historical debate, not a matter for current events.

Sure, just because it only took FDR a few years to conquer 2 evil forces at once the Democrats don't care about national defense at all.

To go back to my point about the poor should have the power, the rich should fear the poor and should only be concerned about making them happy not the other way around. Our nation was founded on the idea of the normal man conquering the mighty, and now our nation has no real face.

"The Judge was right to declare this law unconstitutional"
some conservative's response
"But 7 million people voted for it!!! Way to go judge just disregarding what the people want"
Funny... the exact same thing was argued by the left when the SCotUS incorporated the 2nd amendment and struck Chicago's handgun ban - who is a judge to overtuwn the will of the people?

Thus, the same question can be asked - does the left care about the (rights of the) minority?
The answer is: Yes -- when it is politically expedient for them to do so.

Back
Top Bottom