• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Does Kate Hudson need breast implants?

Originally posted by SixStringHero:
I didn't even know it was a remake.

Who played Angelina's character?
I don't think they had an Angelina character in the first one. Or at least they didn't play it up like they did in the second one. The first movie was all about the chase with Elenoir. It was trying to top the chase seen in a previous popular movie called Vanishing Point. Which became quite a cult film (much like Pulp Fiction).

But they were two very different chases. One was a chase from Denver to the California border. The other was a city chase around Long Beach and San Pedro, California. Both were great. Both were cult classics. The second 60 Second movie was good, but not a cult classic.

Sidebar: I just saw Mr. and Mrs. Smith. That rocks!

Back
Top Bottom