• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does it seem to anyone else?

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
I have to laugh when I read some of the things written by those supporting trump but what really gives me a good laugh is how so many of the R's on here think they know more about democrats the we ourselves do. They're always coming up with new theories about liberals and our demonic ways.

Do any other dems notice this phenomenon?

I have to laugh when I read some of the things written by those supporting trump but what really gives me a good laugh is how so many of the R's on here think they know more about democrats the we ourselves do. They're always coming up with new theories about liberals and our demonic ways.

shrug...

As someone who doesn't follow either herd, I think I'm in a more objective position than you and others...I'd have to say the R's are right because you liberals are unable to look at yourselves objectively.

Liberals a) adhere to the hive mind since they need to cull together a coalition of idiots to propagate their absolutely nutter ideology b) lack any semblance of self awareness as exhibited by their constant hypocrisy c) are driven by virtue signaling d) lack basic understanding of economics e) embrace ideas that have no scientific background. f) Don't understand math.

shrug...

As someone who doesn't follow either herd, I think I'm in a more objective position than you and others...I'd have to say the R's are right because you liberals are unable to look at yourselves objectively.
You're kidding, you are one of the top five trump arse kissers on here. Do you think you're fooling anyone making that kind of statement?

Liberals a) adhere to the hive mind since they need to cull together a coalition of idiots to propagate their absolutely nutter ideology b) lack any semblance of self awareness as exhibited by their constant hypocrisy c) are driven by virtue signaling d) lack basic understanding of economics e) embrace ideas that have no scientific background. f) Don't understand math.
Thanks, the best laugh I've had this morning. Every trump supporter sounds the same but it's the dems who are lemmings. Uh huh.

Just yesterday, I posted that 'Republicans posting rightsplanations about left-wing things is always useful', in response to just that. Yes, they hear their propagandists say something like 'Democrats love child molesters', and they they can't wait to come post the claim to 'prove' Democrats are wrong.

What is funny is you seem to be blind to the countless threads desribing the demonic ways of conservatives

What is funny is you seem to be blind to the countless threads desribing the demonic ways of conservatives
Blind? hell I've written some of them. The cult of trump is evil, cruel, crass and heartless.

shrug...

Do you foolyourself with such claims? Because lests face it you arent fooling anyone else

Blind? hell I've written some of them. The cult of trump is evil, cruel, crass and heartless.
And yet you are surprised the same kind of posts go the other way,. That is funny

Wow, so you insisted on proving the OPs point in the first reply to his statement. Well done.....

And yet you are surprised the same kind of posts go the other way,. That is funny
What makes you think I'm surprised? I've read enough crazy thinking on here it would take something really huge to surprise me, say like trump just launched a nuke against russia. That would surprise me.

Back
Top Bottom