• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Documents show media plotting to kill stories about Rev. Jeremiah Wright

Why would I make something up?? Frankly, I don't know what you are getting at.

That answers that.

I read the article, printed out in fact, but you want to portray me as some dumbass that can't read.

No, you managed to do that by yourself. See above.

Show me where the DC article lived up to it's billing/title. In fact, show me how it would be possible to kill stories of any kind. The DC article is targeted to the audience who would believe such a thing is possible.

The DC article speaks for itself, and will stand or fall on its own merits. It's all there on its own. You've had ample opportunity to dismantle it head on, but you've availed yourself of none of it. Not for the lack of patience on my part, to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom