• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Documentary produced by many Architects and Engineers:

Of course, such common sense reality will fly over B'man's head ... it just has to be suspicious to him, no other possible explanation, such as not only that the lighting and angles that photographs are taken at can also make you look different ...

Yup. Not to mention that they aren't even actual photos, but cherry picked crops out of 30+ fps VIDEO. Most likely using cameras/equipment of the non-top-end variety too.

...but I suppose every single photograph of B'man has looked exactly the same, no weight gains/losses, none with double-chins or squished up faces for him.

Oh of course. Truthers obviously don't ever make mistakes, so they MUST be perfectly photogenic. :lol:

Seems too that B'man has once more convienently forgotten that there is distortion too caused by conversion from one format to the other ... the last image in his strip is the one truthers all bang on about as "the" smoking gun one, when the simple reality is that as it was originally filmed and released someplace like Pakistan or Afghanistan where the PAL format is used and conversion to the US NTSC, which has less scan lines than PAL, meant the vertical is squashed whilst the vertical remained the same.

Ever seen a old style fun house with the fat/slim mirrors? :) Conversions can definitely do the same kind of thing both ways.

In B'man's world these kind of realities can never happen ... :roll:

Of course not.... he's perfect. Why should we even consider that he might have seen a photo of himself where his nose looked bigger than it actually is? Or his smile was a little different? Nope. Not Mcfly. Must have been an impostor. :roll:

Of course, such common sense reality will fly over B'man's head ... it just has to be suspicious to him, no other possible explanation, such as not only that the lighting and angles that photographs are taken at can also make you look different ... but I suppose every single photograph of B'man has looked exactly the same, no weight gains/losses, none with double-chins or squished up faces for him.

Seems too that B'man has once more convienently forgotten that there is distortion too caused by conversion from one format to the other ... the last image in his strip is the one truthers all bang on about as "the" smoking gun one, when the simple reality is that as it was originally filmed and released someplace like Pakistan or Afghanistan where the PAL format is used and conversion to the US NTSC, which has less scan lines than PAL, meant the vertical is squashed whilst the vertical remained the same.

In B'man's world these kind of realities can never happen ... :roll:

Hahahaha.... You are hilarious.

So, when was the last time your nose changed shape after a few years?? Or that your grey hair returned to its original color years later??

No, peoples faces change like that, no question.

Fools.

So, when was the last time your nose changed shape after a few years?? Or that your grey hair returned to its original color years later??

No, peoples faces change like that, no question.

Fools.

For a man on the run, I could perfectly use a nice nose job.
As for the hair, haven't you ever heard of dyeing?

For a man on the run, I could perfectly use a nice nose job.
As for the hair, haven't you ever heard of dyeing?

Ok, your claim : plastic surgery and other changes of appearance.

This claim is unsourced, so please source this claim.

No, B'man, that laughing you hear is just you trying to cover up your own desperation here ... you cannot counter one single point made, and your arguments, like your movement are taking their final breaths.

B'man, however reluctant you are (for whatever reason) reality shows that truthers have taken a HANDFUL of stills from a video that lasts some 35 MINUTES ... does even just simple common sense not tell you that finding three or four images in a half-hour long video are BOUND to show some stills where your face looks puffy due to you maybe hunching into your shoulders as you change position or any other number of reasons why you look slightly different such a hard concept to grasp ???

Light, shadow, body posture ... all can change how a camera lens captures you, so, you are under yet another simplistic assumption here ... and are flailing about to defend it ... photographs of people CAN and DO at times look unlike you ... fact !!!

http://nuke.crono911.org/Portals/0/Documenti/muckracker.pdf

Yet again all truther sites have done is look through all those images and DELIBERATELY SELECTED THE LEAST LIKE ONES and dishonestly presented them as fact ... do you not see HOW pathetic and desperate that is and yet you so readily buy into all this crud, you really are beyond sad, that you fall for this kind of crud way, way, way too easily.

Last edited:
With the amount of evidence that proves beyond a reasonable doubt the CIA fabricates evidence...what evidence do you have that the Bin Laden videos aren't fabricated?

Faking evidence in a war situation is far different that blowing up a few buildings, airplanes, and citizens in your own country to start a war. Use of misleading or outright false information in a confrontation is part of war. You ever read the story of the Trojan Horse? I think I remember reading somewhere that trickery was used in the Revolutionary, and certainly in the Civil and WW 1 and II. Many of us, if not most, watched live or in replays the tower planes and the Pentagon plane do their deed.

Of course the CIA fabricates information. If you obtain their mission statement, that may be part of the stated mission. They did not blow up 3 buildings to prove the point.

No, B'man, that laughing you hear is just you trying to cover up your own desperation here ... you cannot counter one single point made, and your arguments, like your movement are taking their final breaths.

B'man, however reluctant you are (for whatever reason) reality shows that truthers have taken a HANDFUL of stills from a video that lasts some 35 MINUTES ... does even just simple common sense not tell you that finding three or four images in a half-hour long video are BOUND to show some stills where your face looks puffy due to you maybe hunching into your shoulders as you change position or any other number of reasons why you look slightly different such a hard concept to grasp ???

Light, shadow, body posture ... all can change how a camera lens captures you, so, you are under yet another simplistic assumption here ... and are flailing about to defend it ... photographs of people CAN and DO at times look unlike you ... fact !!!

http://nuke.crono911.org/Portals/0/Documenti/muckracker.pdf

Yet again all truther sites have done is look through all those images and DELIBERATELY SELECTED THE LEAST LIKE ONES and dishonestly presented them as fact ... do you not see HOW pathetic and desperate that is and yet you so readily buy into all this crud, you really are beyond sad, that you fall for this kind of crud way, way, way too easily.

This has no relevance to the hilarity of your position on bin laden's 4 face changes, including plastic surgery on his nose to change the bridge of his nose.

Add to that the admission / confession / confirmation of fake bin laden video(s?), and it stretches the credulity of any rational person. You aren't really all that rational though, are you?

This has no relevance to the hilarity of your position on bin laden's 4 face changes, including plastic surgery on his nose to change the bridge of his nose.

Add to that the admission / confession / confirmation of fake bin laden video(s?), and it stretches the credulity of any rational person. You aren't really all that rational though, are you?

All that might make sense in your own head, luckily not so to the rest of the world ... this in no more than your opinion anyway B'man, and whilst you are perfectly within your rights to express it, to make it so you do NEED more than what you think.

People better qualified than you have seen it and see it as genuine ... so again, using your own criteria of past precedent as enough to call into question everything ... how goes it being a rapist ???

All that might make sense in your own head, luckily not so to the rest of the world ... this in no more than your opinion anyway B'man, and whilst you are perfectly within your rights to express it, to make it so you do NEED more than what you think.

People better qualified than you have seen it and see it as genuine ... so again, using your own criteria of past precedent as enough to call into question everything ...

Do you realize how childish you sound??

We're talking about a persons face demonstrably changing over multiple videos, in light of admissions of fakery.

That's what we call an open and shut case... Assuming we're not living in delusion.

Moderator's Warning:
Everyone needs to cease the personal attacks.

Do you realize how childish you sound??

We're talking about a persons face demonstrably changing over multiple videos, in light of admissions of fakery.

That's what we call an open and shut case... Assuming we're not living in delusion.

No,B'man ALL you have is truthers claims that this is so ... you have the simple PHYSICAL reality of video conversion which explains why his face APPEARS fatter in the VERY FEW images truther sites deliberately focused on.

Sorry but hard physical things will always trump speculation.

Here B'man for your Christmas present from me is some essential reading material for you ... please do read it and then RE-READ it and take a few days to ponder upon it whilst you enjoy the festive season with friends and loved ones, before delving in to any kind of response.

So to you and everyone else a very Merry Christmas ...

http://muertos.blog.com/2010/05/28/why-conspiracy-theorists-love-youtube/

No,B'man ALL you have is truthers claims that this is so ... you have the simple PHYSICAL reality of video conversion which explains why his face APPEARS fatter in the VERY FEW images truther sites deliberately focused on.

I wasn't talking about his corpulence, though, that's Potentially an issue with one of the pictures, things like the bridge of your nose DO NOT change, no matter how much of a song and dance you try to go through to justify otherwise.

This one more than others is a feeble grasping to get something to stick.

Sorry but hard physical things will always trump speculation.

Exactly, and the hard physical reality is that the photos demonstrate a face change of bin laden, something that you are delusionally trying to explain as something other than it is.

Last edited:
Here B'man for your Christmas present from me is some essential reading material for you ... please do read it and then RE-READ it and take a few days to ponder upon it whilst you enjoy the festive season with friends and loved ones, before delving in to any kind of response.

So to you and everyone else a very Merry Christmas ...

http://muertos.blog.com/2010/05/28/why-conspiracy-theorists-love-youtube/

It's not my fault that you ignore video evidence... Video evidence is sufficient in a jury trial, yet you'll ignore video evidence.

Why YouTube? Because its free to post and free to play. It's about ease of spread of information.

But when you live in delusion, you have to try very hard to maintain the wool pulled over your eyes.

Fact is that text communication is horribly ineffective, and video is probably the best medium to send a message... It's too bad you lack the ability to make the distinction that a music video and a news clip must be treated with the same weight because they both appear on YouTube.

It's Hilarious to me when you make an argument like " that's not fox news, that's joeblow69, and I usually trust fox news but I can't trust joeblow69."

It's not my fault that you ignore video evidence... Video evidence is sufficient in a jury trial, yet you'll ignore video evidence.

Why YouTube? Because its free to post and free to play. It's about ease of spread of information.

But when you live in delusion, you have to try very hard to maintain the wool pulled over your eyes.

Fact is that text communication is horribly ineffective, and video is probably the best medium to send a message... It's too bad you lack the ability to make the distinction that a music video and a news clip must be treated with the same weight because they both appear on YouTube.

It's Hilarious to me when you make an argument like " that's not fox news, that's joeblow69, and I usually trust fox news but I can't trust joeblow69."
Well I do not trust Fox news or joeblow69. By nature I am a skeptic, so therefore I research for myself and do not just take peoples word for whatever it is that they are pimping.

You can believe whatever you want I really dont care. Whatever you have to say is not going to change my outlook on life in general. But where I do care is when a group makes grave accusations about America with no basis to make such accusations. I think it is obvious that someone is attempting from multiple vantages to attack America, and the truthers are useful idiots in that strategy. But that strategy is aimed at foreign populations not at America itself.

Did you ever wonder why truthers do no file law suits? Its simple really, if truthers went to court they have nothing to bring forward. No judge would grant anything based on fantasies. Then their little game would be over. No more propaganda to feed to populations that are being trained to hate America. Did you ever wonder why conspiracy theorists do not concentrate of a cover up of bad reactions and ineptness on 9/11? Its because thats not the message that someone wants out there. Its like at the beginning when there was theories about aliens and those little spheres, the message was steered away from the wild theories towards specific theories. If you have payed any attention form the beginning you would have noticed Conspiracy theorists fighting over message control. Well actually they are still fighting but the people with money are winning that fight. And the winners blackflag the dissenters regularly.

things like the bridge of your nose DO NOT change, no matter how much of a song and dance you try to go through to justify otherwise.

Right B'man ... provide detailed information about these changes to the "bridge of his nose" ... you are stating it as a matter of fact that his bridge has changed shape so ... show these images and why and where his bridge has changed ???

Should be real easy for you to prove since you are so determined and staunch in this ... won't it ???

Or is is yet more likely that you are just seeing what you "want" to see here ... it is easy to read into something that which you will, than being able to prove it.

Come on B'man, I challenge you to show where there is such a noticable difference that proves it is not bin Laden ???

And yet people far better qualified than you in interpreting this see no problem with that video ... I do not ignore video evidence, you just wrote that out because you thought it, but this video has been accepted amongst genuine experts as real ... it is just complete non-experts like you that have a problem with it.

You can make it as "easy" as you like, doesn't mean it will be right ... but this rationale is EXACTLY as that post I linked said ... the anti-intellectualism of YooToob.

Wrong or false information is NOT made any more right by the ease of dissemenination, it doesn't change to being right because it is free to post and play !!!

A 10 minute home-made YooToob by some kid in his attic bedroom is simply NEVER going to be as deailed, as factual, as intellectual as a proper science paper ... quantity and ease of access will NEVER beat quality science papers !!!

Those Loose Change teenagers STILL have people falling for the "hermetically sealed elevator" guff ... endlessly repeated in a circle jerk of dumb ...

"@sch3ffs
Elevator shafts were hermetically sealed above and beyond all code standards in order to resist fire. The computers were confirmed that the doors did in fact close shutting off the air and fire ........
SergeantPepper99 2 months ago"

Just because something is up on YooToob and is still talked about does NOT mean it is right ... using a medium with such open and unverified content as factual and the be-all is just beyond stupid B'man.

You NEED more than YooToob as confirmation of what you say ... yes, there are eyewitness videos of when people were being interviewed during the event ... but taking them alone as sacred gospel is weak, you STILL need verification of those interviews, you still NEED to have followed up on them and seen whether or not that was just an impression during fear and panic when no-one really knew what was happening or whether with hindsight those people still think so.

Have you EVER contacted the FDNY to see IF you are correct in your "interpretation" of what they said ???

Course you haven't and you NEVER will ... for you fear such an open discussion with those whose words you all love to thow around ... don't you ???

Sorry, that would only be you here B'man and using the old stock psycobabble of the cult trying to transfer your own failing onto others ... it is the poorest of psychological tools ... try again !!!

Wrong ... textual written information is far superior to some 5 minute jagged video with a soundtrack, well done on showing how the remote control generation think.

But the very real difference between the news source clips you so despise is that they, at least, make attempt to correct erroneous information when they make it and will publish retractions when they do ... do you think your clowns at Loose Change will ever be intellectually honest enought to retract from their claims of pods and hermetic elevators ... you seem to not realise that due to the essentially non-chronological nature of something like YooToob, then it is far too easy for mistakes or non-factual claims to last for ever, endlessly recycled.

Now I know you are attempting to make it out that I am somehow niave and blind to how this world works B'man, but the simple reality is that even just as a grand-mother I have learnt all there is to know about human nature and how this world really truly is and it is, in fact, YOU whom is the one with the real simplicity and naivity of wisdom here.

Your still just a kid to me, with a kids understanding and a desperation to find meaning in the complexity and unfairness of life ... sorry lad, but conspiracy guff is NOT the path to enlightenment !!!

Well I do not trust Fox news or joeblow69. By nature I am a skeptic, so therefore I research for myself and do not just take peoples word for whatever it is that they are pimping.

Ya, and if Rodney king beating video was released today there would have been the blanket claim that the video was edited, that the video doesn't matter because the person that posted the video to the internet isn't verified, and a whole list of other excuses as to deny raw video presented as a form of evidence.

You can believe whatever you want I really dont care. Whatever you have to say is not going to change my outlook on life in general. But where I do care is when a group makes grave accusations about America with no basis to make such accusations. I think it is obvious that someone is attempting from multiple vantages to attack America, and the truthers are useful idiots in that strategy. But that strategy is aimed at foreign populations not at America itself.

Ya, the US government performs a gambit, and the people exposing the gambit for what it is are the people that are ill intentioned.

Really, contemplate on that position for a few.

Did you ever wonder why truthers do no file law suits? Its simple really, if truthers went to court they have nothing to bring forward. No judge would grant anything based on fantasies. Then their little game would be over. No more propaganda to feed to populations that are being trained to hate America. Did you ever wonder why conspiracy theorists do not concentrate of a cover up of bad reactions and ineptness on 9/11? Its because thats not the message that someone wants out there. Its like at the beginning when there was theories about aliens and those little spheres, the message was steered away from the wild theories towards specific theories. If you have payed any attention form the beginning you would have noticed Conspiracy theorists fighting over message control. Well actually they are still fighting but the people with money are winning that fight. And the winners blackflag the dissenters regularly.

There's also the matter of STANDING. Most people accepted settlements concerning 9-11, which means they are not allowed to sue, only a small number actually fought it out in court with more and less successes.

If I did not have any damages as a result of 9-11, well, I'm not really in a position to sue because of it either.

Right B'man ... provide detailed information about these changes to the "bridge of his nose" ... you are stating it as a matter of fact that his bridge has changed shape so ... show these images and why and where his bridge has changed ???

Look at the friggin pictures posted instead of your blanket reactions without even thinking.

But you're about as rational as the person who would LITERALLY say the sky is NOT blue if you thought it would help you make a point.

Should be real easy for you to prove since you are so determined and staunch in this ... won't it ???

I posted the pictures, just cause you lack the capacity to analyze a picture for yourself honestly, is not my prerogative to fix.

Or is is yet more likely that you are just seeing what you "want" to see here ... it is easy to read into something that which you will, than being able to prove it.

Come on B'man, I challenge you to show where there is such a noticable difference that proves it is not bin Laden ???

Come on, I know your visions probably failing you in your senility, but just look at those pictures closely... not that it matters, your only goal is to be a contrarian, no matter how ridiculous you make yourself sound, you just gotta deny any position that makes you uncomfortable.

200106fatnose.jpg

And yet people far better qualified than you in interpreting this see no problem with that video ... I do not ignore video evidence, you just wrote that out because you thought it, but this video has been accepted amongst genuine experts as real ... it is just complete non-experts like you that have a problem with it.

Ya, and there were also "experts" that told us about the first bin laden "confession", that when independent experts looked at it came to the conclusion that he was not confessing at all, at most was CONDONING the attacks. They found that the white house translation was not only INACCURATE, but was DELIBERATELY MISLEADING!!!

That's when there was a SECOND tape that came out.

Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks - CNN

Then there was this Gem :Bin Laden urges Europe to quit Afghanistan | Reuters

In 2007 :
r

Looks familiar?
180707osama4.jpg

You can make it as "easy" as you like, doesn't mean it will be right ... but this rationale is EXACTLY as that post I linked said ... the anti-intellectualism of YooToob.

No, of course, that's where you use that little tool known as your brain to discern the difference between information and entertainment.

If you can't make those types of distinctions, well, god bless you.

Wrong or false information is NOT made any more right by the ease of dissemenination, it doesn't change to being right because it is free to post and play !!!

And information that is easily accessible is not by default wrong.

A 10 minute home-made YooToob by some kid in his attic bedroom is simply NEVER going to be as deailed, as factual, as intellectual as a proper science paper ... quantity and ease of access will NEVER beat quality science papers !!!

That may be, but that may not be necessary to get the message across. And the visual medium is a much better form of conversation, especially when compared to clunky text where much of the meaning gets lost.

Those Loose Change teenagers STILL have people falling for the "hermetically sealed elevator" guff ... endlessly repeated in a circle jerk of dumb ...

"@sch3ffs
Elevator shafts were hermetically sealed above and beyond all code standards in order to resist fire. The computers were confirmed that the doors did in fact close shutting off the air and fire ........
SergeantPepper99 2 months ago"

Just because something is up on YooToob and is still talked about does NOT mean it is right ... using a medium with such open and unverified content as factual and the be-all is just beyond stupid B'man.

Hermetically sealed is not entirely innaccurate either.... I mean, in the strictest sense, no, but elevators are more or less sealed seperate from the rest of the structure.

You NEED more than YooToob as confirmation of what you say ... yes, there are eyewitness videos of when people were being interviewed during the event ... but taking them alone as sacred gospel is weak, you STILL need verification of those interviews, you still NEED to have followed up on them and seen whether or not that was just an impression during fear and panic when no-one really knew what was happening or whether with hindsight those people still think so.

It's funny how you selectively attribute that, it's only "fear and panic" when they don't describe what you would have wanted them to describe.

Oh, and there were over 180 eyewitnesses to explosions / explosives. Yes, some of them have recanted their positions, but certainly not all.

Have you EVER contacted the FDNY to see IF you are correct in your "interpretation" of what they said ???

Ya, so that you can get his description AFTER receiving the peer-pressure guiding his perception. Especially when the initial reactions were so vivid.

Not something you should just dismiss because it conflicts with the governments version of events.

Wrong ... textual written information is far superior to some 5 minute jagged video with a soundtrack, well done on showing how the remote control generation think.

But the very real difference between the news source clips you so despise is that they, at least, make attempt to correct erroneous information when they make it and will publish retractions when they do ... do you think your clowns at Loose Change will ever be intellectually honest enought to retract from their claims of pods and hermetic elevators ... you seem to not realise that due to the essentially non-chronological nature of something like YooToob, then it is far too easy for mistakes or non-factual claims to last for ever, endlessly recycled.

Now I know you are attempting to make it out that I am somehow niave and blind to how this world works B'man, but the simple reality is that even just as a grand-mother I have learnt all there is to know about human nature and how this world really truly is and it is, in fact, YOU whom is the one with the real simplicity and naivity of wisdom here.

Your still just a kid to me, with a kids understanding and a desperation to find meaning in the complexity and unfairness of life ... sorry lad, but conspiracy guff is NOT the path to enlightenment !!!

I was talking about raw footage, not the pieced together videos of that many people have compiled... it's naive and blind to dispute raw video when you're looking it straight on, especially through the simplistic and fallacious blanket ways that you use to dispute ALL videos.

But, you're much better at manipulating peoples words to try and squeeze out an argument... if you had any level of honestly rational discussion on these topics you would have come to realize that the government is not looking out for the best interest of the people, except as much as that interest serves to maintain their power.

It's hard to dispute a well crafted visually articulated argument detailing all the points. It's like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words, well, in many cases a video can be worth an entire novel.

You can't maintain your intellectual arrogance in that type of economy of ideas.

No, of course, that's where you use that little tool known as your brain to discern the difference between information and entertainment.

If you can't make those types of distinctions, well, god bless you.

This is pure comedy gold here considering it's coming from the guy that peddles (among other things) the idiotic ideas from Loose Change.

Hermetically sealed is not entirely innaccurate either.... I mean, in the strictest sense, no...

Haha. Interesting tactics this week Mcfly. "When all else fails, lets just come up with completely opposite and contradictory things to say... I can't possibly lose an argument now." :roll:

I mean really. Which is it? Is the elevator hermetically sealed, or is it NOT hermetically sealed? There is no "entirely accurate", or wishy-washy half answers involved here... it is one or the other. So which one is, in your view, the correct statement?

Oh, and there were over 180 eyewitnesses to explosions / explosives. Yes, some of them have recanted their positions, but certainly not all.

Oh yeah? Over 180 huh? How many of those have you watched unedited video of?

But, you're much better at manipulating peoples words to try and squeeze out an argument...

You'd know all about that for sure.

Ya, and if Rodney king beating video was released today there would have been the blanket claim that the video was edited, that the video doesn't matter because the person that posted the video to the internet isn't verified, and a whole list of other excuses as to deny raw video presented as a form of evidence.

Ya, the US government performs a gambit, and the people exposing the gambit for what it is are the people that are ill intentioned.

Really, contemplate on that position for a few.

There's also the matter of STANDING. Most people accepted settlements concerning 9-11, which means they are not allowed to sue, only a small number actually fought it out in court with more and less successes.

If I did not have any damages as a result of 9-11, well, I'm not really in a position to sue because of it either.
Whos talking about suing anyone? I was talking about the so called evidence gathered by truthers to challenge the findings by the NIST in court. One would think that would be the point, but I guess the obvious is not so obvious to truthers.

Documentary produced by many Architects and Engineers:

Quite compelling, quite disturbing too...

Notice they never talk about Motive and Opportunity.

You know, those things that actually prove a crime.

Who, Why, How?

5 Men broke into Watergate. 43 people went to jail.

The Truther conspiracy falls apart (faster than the WTC) when you ask, how was this accomplished?

It was Lee Harvey Oswald back from the dead who programmed it all and Bush helped. Get serious ya'll.

Look at the friggin pictures posted instead of your blanket reactions without even thinking.

And pray tell how you can adequately judge this by looking at a few stills from a much longer video ... are you some sort of super-visioned human being or video analysis expert ... or do you just fall for it because some conspiracy rag told you it wasn't him.

Pray B'man do tell how looking equates to DETAILED analysis ???

But you're about as rational as the person who would LITERALLY say the sky is NOT blue if you thought it would help you make a point.

Yet it IS entirely rational to say the sky is NOT blue ... it isn't !!!

But that is because it is a scientific fact that it is not blue ... so anyone saying that would be MORE than rational ... it is just scientific illiterates like you that don't see and understand that though.

I posted the pictures, just cause you lack the capacity to analyze a picture for yourself honestly, is not my prerogative to fix.

Of course I lack the capacity to analyse this ... I am not trained in such ... and NEITHER are YOU !!!

But there is the whole moving video out there ... surely that would be far superior than some deliberately selectively chosen shots ever could be ???

Come on, I know your visions probably failing you in your senility, but just look at those pictures closely... not that it matters, your only goal is to be a contrarian, no matter how ridiculous you make yourself sound, you just gotta deny any position that makes you uncomfortable

Such a hopelessly flaccid insult attempt there ... swing and a miss, boyo, swing and a miss !!!

And of course looking at some SUPER SELECTIVELY CHOSEN stills by prisonplanet is so much better than viewing the entire over half-hour video itself ... isn't it B'man ???

Do you never stop to wonder why these sites making these claims just never show the whole video ... oh! I know why B'man ... it is BECAUSE the moving imagery shows you quite clearly it IS bin Laden himself ... you cannot deny it him which is WHY your conspiracy peddlers rely on those FEW stills so much to manipulate the real truth.

But the only true contrarian around here B'man is you ... see I do not need to spin as you do ... because I have real reality always on my side ... whereas you NEED to dodge and dive to keep your points spinning.

That SHOULD tell you something about yourself and how long it takes you to see and/or admit you were wrong about stuff ... getting things wrong DOES seem to be a recurring ongoing feature of what you say too much for it to be me the ornery one !!!

And information that is easily accessible is not by default wrong.

And neither is is by default right either ... which is WHY you need more than what you are quite content to rely upon as proof ... but then you are way too easily satisfied by poor and low quality stuff to be discerning enough to make a truly logical and valid judgement in the first place.

Your NEED to believe over-rides true logic !!!

That may be, but that may not be necessary to get the message across. And the visual medium is a much better form of conversation, especially when compared to clunky text where much of the meaning gets lost.

And yet again completely wrong !!!

Suppose universities and studies in places of excellence should just use soundbites and YooToob since is so much a better scholarly tool that learned study of the written word ... wow! B'man you really do have a super-simplistic understanding of things and how this world really works

Hermetically sealed is not entirely innaccurate either.... I mean, in the strictest sense, no, but elevators are more or less sealed seperate from the rest of the structure.

HA!HA!HA!HA! ... you are a complete hoot B'man !!!

That you even wrote that shows either complete intellectual dishonesty or enough dumb to actually think this is realistic

Something is either hermetically sealed or not ... just like how you cannot be a little pregnant ... you either are or you are not ... so the same goes for this.

Hermetically sealed elevators is just complete scientific bunkum and yet here you are (yet again) trying feebly to defend a completely stupid and wholly unrealistic claim ... desperately trying to keep faith in the mere possiblity you might be right ... despite it a gizillion percent wrong !!!

Just because the elevator shafts are seperate from the rest of the building by placement in NO way lets the usage of hermetic sealing be justified any more than saying because you shut your bathroom door in usage means it is "sealed".

Your bathroom is seperate from your kitchen ... does that make it hermetic ???

You really do go way too far in these things ... just admit you got something else wrong, there is no such think as a little bit hermetically sealed ... you are just spinning and trying to justify in your own head something that is completely unscientific and moronic.

That you even tried to defend the hermetic claim shows just how wrong and dishonest you are prepared to be B'man ... IF you were a genuine skeptic and person you would see that it does NOT serve you well to even try such ... how is it a good tactic for you to keep trying to keep floating something that holds no scientific truth or meaning ... really ???

Yet you do it time and time and time again ... are you really so desperate for these things to be true that you will deny reality and keep defending moronicity ... a hermetic seal is a BARRIER to the transport of air ... so I'll play B'man, explain EXACTLY how keeping air from entering an elevator shaft would work, not only because the doors need open thousands of times daily, but for the users ... do they need hold their breath or something ???

Since you are "attempting" to make it slightly possible that you "can" relate the term "hermetically sealed" to elevators then please do expand upon it for us all ... show us all how such a thing could ever be realistic and possible here ... come on B'man ... defend your honour here ... you really and truly are trying to spin yourself even a little bit right here ... now is your chance to school us all ... go for it tiger ...

What is a Hermetic Seal?

And pray tell how you can adequately judge this by looking at a few stills from a much longer video ... are you some sort of super-visioned human being or video analysis expert ... or do you just fall for it because some conspiracy rag told you it wasn't him.

Pray B'man do tell how looking equates to DETAILED analysis ???

Because you can look at a persons face and see a different face, and the shape of a persons nose doesn't change significantly year after year.... and that's just one notable difference, like how he appears younger and younger until the video of him in the place he died where he was super old, and the picture of his dead body showed him with black hair...

Yet it IS entirely rational to say the sky is NOT blue ... it isn't !!!

But that is because it is a scientific fact that it is not blue ... so anyone saying that would be MORE than rational ... it is just scientific illiterates like you that don't see and understand that though.

But it serves to illustrate the type of lawyeresque word games you try to play.

Of course I lack the capacity to analyse this ... I am not trained in such ... and NEITHER are YOU !!!

But there is the whole moving video out there ... surely that would be far superior than some deliberately selectively chosen shots ever could be ???

watch the videos side by side then... seriously, I'm not talking about an expert level analysis, but you can look at a person and see that it's NOT THE SAME PERSON in the next video.

Hell, go look at the videos again for yourself... use that critical thinking skill that you should have attained by now.

Such a hopelessly flaccid insult attempt there ... swing and a miss, boyo, swing and a miss !!!

And of course looking at some SUPER SELECTIVELY CHOSEN stills by prisonplanet is so much better than viewing the entire over half-hour video itself ... isn't it B'man ???

Do you never stop to wonder why these sites making these claims just never show the whole video ... oh! I know why B'man ... it is BECAUSE the moving imagery shows you quite clearly it IS bin Laden himself ... you cannot deny it him which is WHY your conspiracy peddlers rely on those FEW stills so much to manipulate the real truth.

But the only true contrarian around here B'man is you ... see I do not need to spin as you do ... because I have real reality always on my side ... whereas you NEED to dodge and dive to keep your points spinning.

That SHOULD tell you something about yourself and how long it takes you to see and/or admit you were wrong about stuff ... getting things wrong DOES seem to be a recurring ongoing feature of what you say too much for it to be me the ornery one !!!

You'll say absolutely anything to avoid having to think for yourself on an issue, eh??

And neither is is by default right either ... which is WHY you need more than what you are quite content to rely upon as proof ... but then you are way too easily satisfied by poor and low quality stuff to be discerning enough to make a truly logical and valid judgement in the first place.

Your NEED to believe over-rides true logic !!!

That's why you look at ALL the evidence and weigh it all for yourself... Honestly. What's the point of having free-will if you give up your thought process to "experts"??

And yet again completely wrong !!!

Suppose universities and studies in places of excellence should just use soundbites and YooToob since is so much a better scholarly tool that learned study of the written word ... wow! B'man you really do have a super-simplistic understanding of things and how this world really works

You can learn the basics of a subject in 5 minutes time... it won't give you any expertise, but you will have an understanding. We don't need everyone to become expert on everything, we need people that are smart enough to have a grasp of as much as possible.

This is not taking anything away from experts as there's still the need for expertise, but you're alot less likely to be taken in by a mechanic if you have an understanding of how your vehicle works.

HA!HA!HA!HA! ... you are a complete hoot B'man !!!

That you even wrote that shows either complete intellectual dishonesty or enough dumb to actually think this is realistic

Something is either hermetically sealed or not ... just like how you cannot be a little pregnant ... you either are or you are not ... so the same goes for this.

Hermetically sealed elevators is just complete scientific bunkum and yet here you are (yet again) trying feebly to defend a completely stupid and wholly unrealistic claim ... desperately trying to keep faith in the mere possiblity you might be right ... despite it a gizillion percent wrong !!!

Just because the elevator shafts are seperate from the rest of the building by placement in NO way lets the usage of hermetic sealing be justified any more than saying because you shut your bathroom door in usage means it is "sealed".

Your bathroom is seperate from your kitchen ... does that make it hermetic ???

You really do go way too far in these things ... just admit you got something else wrong, there is no such think as a little bit hermetically sealed ... you are just spinning and trying to justify in your own head something that is completely unscientific and moronic.

That you even tried to defend the hermetic claim shows just how wrong and dishonest you are prepared to be B'man ... IF you were a genuine skeptic and person you would see that it does NOT serve you well to even try such ... how is it a good tactic for you to keep trying to keep floating something that holds no scientific truth or meaning ... really ???

Yet you do it time and time and time again ... are you really so desperate for these things to be true that you will deny reality and keep defending moronicity ... a hermetic seal is a BARRIER to the transport of air ... so I'll play B'man, explain EXACTLY how keeping air from entering an elevator shaft would work, not only because the doors need open thousands of times daily, but for the users ... do they need hold their breath or something ???

Since you are "attempting" to make it slightly possible that you "can" relate the term "hermetically sealed" to elevators then please do expand upon it for us all ... show us all how such a thing could ever be realistic and possible here ... come on B'man ... defend your honour here ... you really and truly are trying to spin yourself even a little bit right here ... now is your chance to school us all ... go for it tiger ...

What is a Hermetic Seal?

Ok, elevator doors are MOSTLY sealed, they block probably 95% of the airflow, but it's moving parts so it's not going to have a perfect seal anyway... but it's still a seal, so, while it's using the wrong semantic term, what they are saying is basically true. The funny part is that is essentially irrelevant of a point regardless, it doesn't even change anything.

But you gotta make mountains out of molehills, anything to pick apart your argument rather than to honestly debate an issue. Rather tedious to be honest.

It's amazing because you absolutely ignored that I was clarifying the point, in such a way that this entire spiel you wrote is moot to start. As I said, I already know not to expect honesty.

Back
Top Bottom