• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you want America to look like Portland and New York City?

Without big cities we would have a lot more smaller cities.

Which would eventually also become big cities.

That’s not snark. It’s kind of inevitable. Or at least has been until now.

yeah that was a weird response

San Diego used to be a bunch of little towns.

Now they have all grown together.

If Biden wins and the democrats have control of the government are you going to be OK with an America that looks like Portland, New York City and Chicago? Violence, chaos, looting and police being defunded.

I don't think that will be the case. The left is the one causing all these problems to win the election. If they win they will stop the shut down they created claiming they solved everything. The left will claim they will stop the problem between a few bad cops and the equal treatment of people by making more laws. The truth is has been illegal to not treat people equally. It is their failed leadership to remove the few bad apples. So the people will go back home thinking everything is fixed. Once the democratic party stops creating chaos and spreading this virus the chaos should stop and the country will recover.

The left solved a big problem for me. The left shutting down the economy made me a lot of money. I can retire now.

People chase something that no longer exists. It no longer exists because those that control how money is spent, the money pot, drain it into there own pockets, and over a period of time...... there is none left..... the money pot.... every day month and year drained into another pot, that greed makes bigger and bigger. Until people realise there has to be a mixed economy, with checks and balances, legislation, to stop sever excesses... I.e. True Capitalism, there is to be only more poverty, of war, of murder, less freedoms, and the worst detrimental excesses humanity is capable. Capitalism only breeds inequality, starvation, as it's based on excessive profits..... and profits are unpaid wages. The higher the profits the poorer the employee.

Your solution?

Back
Top Bottom