• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you understand the full extent of Donald Trump’s crimes?January 6th Committee have enough evidence to refer Donald Trump for criminal charges –

I would love to have him in prison. Let that punk die there.
I don't really care. I just want to return to his policies. We are going down the toilet fast under Biden. I'd rather have a strong nation with a punk for a leader than a third world country with a woke leader.

I don't really care. I just want to return to his policies. We are going down the toilet fast under Biden. I'd rather have a strong nation with a punk for a leader than a third world country with a woke leader.
Trump is a fascist. His supporters are fascists.

Trump is a fascist. His supporters are fascists.
Wait, I thought CNN was teaching you liberals that he and his followers are semi-fascists. Are they upping the rhetoric now?

The Jan 6 Panel has texts, phone transcripts and legal memos detailing Team Trump's attempts to overturn the election. They've been talking about this for months now. This is what it's all about.
Oh, those. None of that was an attempt to overthrow an election. It was an attempt to prevent election fraud from succeeding. That is actually a good thing to do, don't you think?

Oh, those. None of that was an attempt to overthrow an election. It was an attempt to prevent election fraud from succeeding. That is actually a good thing to do, don't you think?

That's what he told his believers: of course in their eyes, losing meant "fraud" regardless of whether it was true. Either way he lied, they acted on it and we saw it on live TV.

It does matter but not in the way Democrats want. It's the old "That which does not kill us makes us stronger" idea. The more they hit him the stronger he seems to get. I suppose the next thing we'll go through is an investigation to see if he had anything to do with Queen Elizabeth's death. Democrats aren't smart enough to know that isn't a good idea. Either that or they are just terrible at political strategy since their deep hatred is blinding them.
The only reason he is not in jail is that the GOP has enough members still in congress to protect him----------that, and the fact that DJT is wealthy and can afford lawyers....

Maybe other charges are forth coming .........
He has been forced to put down a $3,000,000(million) retainer fee for his latest lawyer. Because he has history of NOT paying his legal bills. So tonight it has been speculated that Trump knows he will be indicted
why else would he fork over $3,000,000 ? Of stolen money aka stealing from constituents?

A $3 million retainer fee is serious business and excessive.

DOJ has enough all on it's own they don't need a criminal referral. It will just make it look over!ty political...dumb move if they do
It has been said by both committees they are working together so to speak ........more than once. If the Jan 6 committee uncovers criminal activity backed up by hard evidence why would the DOJ decline?

After all this conversation we're back to wait and see. Although I've never seen the following in writing until now ....:

January 6th Committee has enough evidence to refer Donald Trump for criminal charges –​

There's only one problem: Trump did none of those things.

And the dog and pony show? They have no evidence. All they have is hearsay testimony, spin, speculation, innuendo, hyperbole and, of course, their own lies. That won't get a conviction, let alone induce the DOJ to bring charges.
Why do you insist on denying what most of us know to be true? Even trump admits he had the documents at mar-a-lago, why are you denying it?

Honestly, how can anyone still believe such nonsense?

for mycroft.jpg

Rump was over his head the day he decided to run for president. Has never known his ass from a hole in the ground which apparently is cool with him. Cannot find his butt with both hands.

DeSantis is the same must be clones.

Hopes and dreams.

Snakes in the grass.

Two tongues.

do you understand the full extent of Donald Trump’s crimes?

❌ He tried to OVERTURN a presidential election;
❌ He led an INSURRECTION against the U.S. Government;
❌ And he hid CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS in his Florida mansion!!!
Donald Trump looking concerned
<Link deleted by moderator>​
Now Liz Cheney and the January 6th Committee have enough evidence to refer Donald Trump for criminal charges – he could land behind bars.
Bring it on pronto ......

This is the only way to unite the country. Make MAGA face the light of day.
Send MAGA and ALEC the bill for their actions against America!!!

Back
Top Bottom