• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Do you like Laura better than George?

Do you like Laura better than George

• Yes, I like her better.

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No, I don't like her better

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I hate both of them equally

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I like both of them equally

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No opinion

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
talloulou said:
I hate these types of ridiculous comments. You want to try to get smoking outlawed? Go ahead and try but you can't just decide its illegal 'cause you don't like it.

I can see why you wouldn't want someone standing next to you smoking but to insist smokers only smoke in their house and car with the windows rolled up is total and complete BS. I never smoke in the house or car and only smoke outside. I also don't smoke around other people who aren't smoking. Actually I mostly sneak cigs in secret since currently my state has decided to begin treating smokers like the neighborhood crack addict!

Let me ask you something if you're walking down a busy street full of cars with a smoker on the same block....what's harming you more? All that car exhaust or the smoker? If you think its the smoker you are completely out of your gourd.

Guess what? I honestly don't care what you think of my thoughts on smoking. In fact, I love that you think my thoughts are "ridiculous." If you're a smoker, I feel sorry for you that you let some substance control you. I have no idea what that is like, and I am proud of that. Hopefully if you ever kill someone from smoking (http://www.debatepolitics.com/showthread.php?t=9356), that it's just yourself.

Back
Top Bottom