• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you have a My Pillow? If so, how do you like it?

watsup

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
And why is this a political thread? Here’s why:

Trump 'enthusiastic' over unproven coronavirus therapeutic, MyPillow creator says creator of My Pillow: Trump 'enthusiastic' over unproven coronavirus therapeutic, MyPillow creator says - CNNPolitics

Some highlights:

President Donald Trump and Mike Lindell, the creator of MyPillow and an avowed supporter, participated in a July meeting at the White House regarding the use of oleandrin as a potential therapeutic for coronavirus, Lindell confirmed to CNN.

Oleandrin is an extract from the plant Nerium oleander. The raw oleander plant is highly toxic, and consumption of it can be fatal.

Last week, Lindell was added to the board of Phoenix Biotechnology, which makes oleandrin, and received a financial stake in the company.

Gee, no Lindell corruption there, eh?

Anyway, I have previously looked at Amazon reviews for My Pillow and they are all over the place. Some absolutely love them (right wingers?) while some saw them as total ripoffs—some foam rubber bits stuffed in a pillowcase that was lumpy and not and got messed up in the washer and dryer.

Anyway, that was the basis I’d my question.

I don't and I wouldn't. Lindell won't be using any of my money to support Donald Trump.

I don't and I wouldn't. Lindell won't be using any of my money to support Donald Trump.

Lindell, is seeking to build an empire, and he intends to use Trump name dropping, to accomplish that. He is not just pillow guy. He has designs on us all.

Well, I hear the whistle but I can't go, I'm gonna
Take her down to Mexico, she said oh no
Guadalajara won't do

Well, I did not think the girl
Could be so cruel
And I'm never going back
To my old school

Trump 'enthusiastic' over unproven coronavirus therapeutic, MyPillow creator says creator of My Pillow: Trump 'enthusiastic' over unproven coronavirus therapeutic, MyPillow creator says - CNNPolitics

Some highlights:

President Donald Trump and Mike Lindell, the creator of MyPillow and an avowed supporter, participated in a July meeting at the White House regarding the use of oleandrin as a potential therapeutic for coronavirus, Lindell confirmed to CNN.

Oleandrin is an extract from the plant Nerium oleander. The raw oleander plant is highly toxic, and consumption of it can be fatal.

Last week, Lindell was added to the board of Phoenix Biotechnology, which makes oleandrin, and received a financial stake in the company.

Anyway, I have previously looked at Amazon reviews for My Pillow and they are all over the place. Some absolutely love them (right wingers?) while some saw them as total ripoffs—some foam rubber bits stuffed in a pillowcase that was lumpy and not and got messed up in the washer and dryer.

I'll let the doctors decide on the appropriate treatments.

Some highlights:

It's a pillow. An overpriced one at that.

I don’t currently have the full sized one, but I have had a MyPillow in the past. For the price it is about average of any other pillow at the same price point. I would recommend their travel pillow it is one of the better ones I’ve used.

Finagle's Theorem: One can always find a way to spend more money to do the same thing that can be accomplished by spending less.

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

Some highlights:

Until this year I had no idea what party affiliation he was.

Lindell, is seeking to build an empire, and he intends to use Trump name dropping, to accomplish that. He is not just pillow guy. He has designs on us all.

LOL. What is he going to do, kidnap you in the middle of the night? Or is he going to poison Democrats, leaving only Republicans.

tin foil hat - Yahoo Image Search Results

A former drug addict, who paid a million dollar settlement for false advertising, is pushing an unproven, potentially dangerous drug, because he has a financial stake in the company. And Trump is listening because Lindell has said nice things about him.

Back
Top Bottom