• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Do People who bash the transgendered have something to Hide

DO the bashers of the transgendered have issues

• Yes-They are hiding their own sexual confusion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YEs-They are afraid they might be one

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No, they are just narrowminded bigots

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TurtleDude

warrior of the wetlands
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
are they hiding something about their own sexuality?

I don't know if they're hiding it as much as being threatened by those who are different. Ignorance of an issue brings about fear of it as does refusal to be the least bit sympathetic to another's plight.
There have been cases of men who would go to gay bars, pick up gay men and then assault or even murder them. Whether they feared gays that much or were angry at their own perceived gayness has never been mentioned. But either way, 'proving' their manhood just shows them to be cowardly, ignorant and fearful. Real men are the ones that are confident enough to know there's varying degrees of sexuality, embrace differences and show respect for those differences. Boys spew insults.

I noticed the other 'poll' is no longer-good.

I think if people would just mind their own damn business we would be better off.

Mod Note

Off to the basement. I'm doing that a lot today.

/Mod Note

Back
Top Bottom