• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:914] Do People Have The Right To Be Racists And Bigots?

Do People Have The Right To Be Racists And Bigots?

• Total voters
Well then, if you are not misunderstanding the words, you are knowingly wrong and fabricating a position. I apologize, I shouldn't have assumed it was an honest mistake. So you know very well that excluding a person from a job based on skin color is not sufficient to level a charge of racism. I don't really understand why we are having this discussion then,
Oh Lordie... it is Race Discrimination but unless you know the reason for not hiring a person DUE TO SKIN COLOR ALONE... it is not hard to make a conclusion that it is based off of racism. Look, you are new here but I gotta tell you... pick up your debating skills. It is becoming quite obvious that your posts are not up to par.
but trolls gotta troll...
You are calling me a Troll? WTF? Be specific in your charge and with your evidence... Go.

OK. I understand your point.

Now, speaking purely scientifically, if neither you nor I have COVID and we end up in the same room, in close proximity and without masks, what is the likelihood that one of us will leave that room with a COVID infection? Does wearing a mask change the likelihood?
If we are both negative for COVID, we can't spread COVID. Rolling out adequate testings from the beginning was essential, and that did not happen. I fail to see why this argument (COVID negative people don't spread the virus with or without a mask) is a valid argument that deserves any attention.

People like my mother, who is working with COVID patients daily, are tested the most often.

If you want to know, do your own fact-finding.
The above job is way below my paygrade. :cool:
You're asking me to fact check if Biden is putting white people in concentration camps? Are you ****ing kidding me?

Supremacists have a faulty mindset that they are Superior.

The Superiority Mindset leads to the Authority Mindset which allows for The Authoritarian Right to rule over the inferiors.

A domestic group with that faulty mindset of Superiority can be used as a terror threat in the country.

The Superiority Mindset eventually moves into the stage of looking at the inferiors as being subhuman.

Once the subhuman concept is firmly established then the mindset is altered to the taking action stage of bringing the inferiors into subjection by any means.

Terrorizing is the beginning stage of the subjection of the subhuman inferiors. Once submission is accomplished. The next step is the Absolute Power mindset.

Once Absolute Power is established the no holds barred mindset eventually will justify subhuman treatment of the subhuman inferiors.

Color of skin is not the telltale sign of the Supremacist Mindset.

The telltale sign is The Superiors who have the Power to actually achieve Absolute Power over the masses they deem to be inferior and skin color is not a factor...

The factor is those who do not Obey the Superiors are the ones who become the subhuman inferiors.

The Absolute Power Supremacists first tactic is Divide and then Conquer the inferiors using fear and chaos tactics.

domestics of any color do not have the power to achieve Absolute Power they are subhuman inferiors to be used and will be the first to be taken out easily.

imho Roseann
Not all political authoritarianism is race based, but that's no reason to ignore, downplay, or act like white nationalists and white supremacists are not a real threat in American society right now. You do recognize what they did was a terrorist attack on Jan 6th, right?

Not all political authoritarianism is race based, but that's no reason to ignore, downplay, or act like white nationalists and white supremacists are not a real threat in American society right now. You do recognize what they did was a terrorist attack on Jan 6th, right?
People who like white nationalism will always pretend it is not a threat. Just saying.

I want to thank you and all the others who everyday stand up for liberty and freedom. Unfortunately the left doesn't understand that the 1st Amendment is to protect all speech even that of those you find vile. Now I am off to order my Chuck Fina sweatshirt and my Traitor Joe's coffee mug.
You guys are such hypocrites. You shut down, canceled, and boycotted Colin Kapernick, the Dixie Chicks, the Ground Zero Mosque, and the list goes and on. It's sad how misguided and mislead you are about the constitution.

lets cut the bullshit. The fact is-when you have a white or Asian with a four point GPA and a top 2% SAT or ACT score, and you pass him over in favor of a black with lower scores, its not because the black wrote a better essay and in many cases, they are not as successful. At the big name law schools, blacks were not making near the same grades as whites or Asians because they didn't have the same skills. Blacks that might well have made good grades at say Rutgers or the university of Buffalo but were granted admission to say Cornell or Columbia and were up against whites and Asians who were far stronger students, often were relegated to the bottom quarter of the class.
How do you feel about Universities passing up students with a four point GPA for a white kid based on a legacy admission because his rich daddy also went to Harvard or Yale and has donated a ton of money to that University?

why should an Asian whose parents were boat people suffer in favor of a black whose parents are wealthy?
The fact that you describe people like this is disgusting. You're describing Asians as if they are better human beings than black people, and it's obvious.

Biden is excluding white people from being considered for posts in his cabinet??? LOL! That's a plainly ridiculous notion! Although I'm not surprised that it's one that you would have. While Mr. Biden's cabinet is shaping up to be among the most diverse ever, don't you worry, it will still nonetheless a have your precious 'white people' as a majority. I think Biden's picks reflects a recognition of of two of the main issues of importance to the minority voters/supporters who played a key role in propelling him and the democratic party to victory. And that is social justice and economic justice.
You don't reach equal opportunity by exclusion.

It is not impossible to argue, it isn't even tough to argue.

The right falsely argues that any distinction based on race is racism. It is not. A president can easily look at the existing tensions and decide that a greater good is served by appointing a minority.
The tensions are being sold to you by the media. They make it look like blacks can't get hired, yet black employment was increasing under Trump. The most serious problem is lack of mobility and the willingness to move to where the jobs are. In that regard, Latinos have a leg up on blacks. Sitting in a ghetto in Chicago waiting for someone to offer you a job is a non starter.

Right, because nothing could be worse than brown people attacking two towers in New York, and those white boys who killed the cop in the US Capitol were all freedom fighters. Amirite?

BECAUSE ONE singular person threw a fire extinguisher killing ONE person which is 2999 less deaths than 3000. Has nothing to do with color of skin ya racist bigot.

You have a right to be a racist prick. You don't have a right to plan on physically attacking people because of your racism.

Oh Lordie... it is Race Discrimination but unless you know the reason for not hiring a person DUE TO SKIN COLOR ALONE... it is not hard to make a conclusion that it is based off of racism.

That's an element of critical race theory. ANY racial disparity is evidence of racism. Blacks dying of COVID at a higher rate....racism. Blacks suspended or expelled from school at a higher rate....racism.

It didnt contain the word "muslims" anywhere within the text and instead was the exact same group of countries Obama had also classified for different treatment in regards to foreign entry. Thats probably instead why so many insist its not a muslim ban.

Biden by executive order implemented his Christian ban with new travel restrictions. Doesn't say anything about Christians but Brazil, UK and South Africa, all predominately Christian nations were subjected to new travel restrictions.

The fact that you describe people like this is disgusting. You're describing Asians as if they are better human beings than black people, and it's obvious.

Strange, you view a comparison of Asian boat people and wealthy blacks as an assertion that Asians are better people

How do you feel about Universities passing up students with a four point GPA for a white kid based on a legacy admission because his rich daddy also went to Harvard or Yale and has donated a ton of money to that University?

Exactly the same as a feel about Universities passing up students with a four point GPA for a black kid based on a legacy admission because his rich daddy also went to Harvard or Yale and has donated a ton of money to that University. Question is why would you feel differently if they were black.

That's an element of critical race theory. ANY racial disparity is evidence of racism. Blacks dying of COVID at a higher rate....racism. Blacks suspended or expelled from school at a higher rate....racism.
Agreed. We had a teacher retire and in her farewell speech the last day of school she said that "education is racist" and her evidence was that more Maori kids do poorly in school than white kids, Asian kids and Pacific Islander kids.

Education is racist... un****ingbelievable...

Exactly the same as a feel about Universities passing up students with a four point GPA for a black kid based on a legacy admission because his rich daddy also went to Harvard or Yale and has donated a ton of money to that University. Question is why would you feel differently if they were black.
You’re not answering the actual question. It’s a person getting into university based on money, not academic accomplishment.

Strange, you view a comparison of Asian boat people and wealthy blacks as an assertion that Asians are better people
You fail to realize the other poster is saying Asian boat people suffer because of black people getting into college. He posted no facts, nor did he say squat about the wealth of black people. He thinks black people are stupid and have low IQs. Oh, he does think all Asian people are better than black people. I know he thinks that.

on the 14th the electoral council certified Pres elect Biden as the number 46th...
(
Look... I want libertarian republican princples to be enacted, not lefftist like under joe..(I oppose abortion and other things.. BUT I would be open to compromise)

no voter fraud confirmed by the courts... Dec 14th

Joe was rightfully elected by the amereican people

all of you who support his agenda... Stop with the bull claims of voter fraud and argue from principle why you oppose his agenda as I do....

Like I oppose his agenda cos I do think the US should be able to decide who to let in an who not...I think this leftist idea of xenophobia guiding decisions is wrong but a country shoulf be able to chose who to take in and who they won't...The hell is this weird?

be generous to immigrants...obviously...but still reserve thr rigtht to accept those who deserve to immigrate plus obviously assylum seekers,,,but NOT economic refugees
I kinda sloppyly and innacuratly formulated the last past here... ((I do of course stand by the first part, namely the assertion, that Trumps voter fraud claims are bullcrap and Biden is the rightful Pres. (61 court decisions by a lot of right wing judges) I also maintain that those who wanted to overthrow the gov in the US are toxic and worthy of the strongest conmdemnation, obviously))...

But what I meant by the other part was that I oppose SOME of Joes agenda (or what I percieve it being based on the consessions he has made to the far left for instance) and I am in favour of SOME libertarian republican principles and I also oppose the modern left philosophy on say abortion and also mass immigration...But I am in favour of gay marriage, doing something about climate change, mulitculturalism and legalising weed for example...I would definatly call myself an Independant.

I have to add here as I kinda, but not clearly enough, tried to formulate, that I am very much in favour of immigration and multiculturalism done right, namely with integration (of course it is great to have different cultures in ones country but under an umbrella of that Nation, so say American and Italian, or American and Nigerian and so forth)... I think mass migration makes it quite hard to achieve that and does not help either the people already in the country and immigrants...

But of course I am very opposed to the Trumpian and especially the Miller style demonisation of immigrants...the zero tolerance policy was outrageous and aweful for example...and those undertones or the outright assertion of the white genocide bullcrap some on the right make I also find deplorable.

I think both the left and the right are way to extrem about Immigration these days (as they are on many issues)...

I say let a country decide who to let immigrate but of course not based on immutable characteristics but merit and willingness to integrate for instance...

PS: I do very much maintain that politics on both the left and the right has gone off the deep end big time...Trumpism on the right and AOCism on the left and I very much oppose both.

Oh Lordie... it is Race Discrimination but unless you know the reason for not hiring a person DUE TO SKIN COLOR ALONE... it is not hard to make a conclusion that it is based off of racism. Look, you are new here but I gotta tell you... pick up your debating skills. It is becoming quite obvious that your posts are not up to par.

You are calling me a Troll? WTF? Be specific in your charge and with your evidence... Go.
Racism is the cause and discrimination based on race is the effect. For example, not hiring someone because of their race, may be discrimination, believing that someone of that race is inferior to you is racism. In that case, the cause, racism, leads to the effect, discrimination. These are important distinctions, because you are not claiming that this administration is discriminating against white people, you are claiming that the administration of Joe Biden, who looks pretty white to me, believes that white people are inferior to other races. Which is a rather outlandish claim and certainly not one I, or other rational people, agree with.

When I pointed this out before, you assured me that you understood the difference. If you understood the difference, then you knew I wouldn't agree with you and were just writing something you knew wasn't true to provoke a response. Also I noticed that your ad hominem attacks haven't addressed my position. By the way, where do ad hominem attacks rank on the debate mistakes list? I would say right up there with no true Scotsman and false equivalence...
----
It is not racism to decide that a position of a certain ethnic background is the best person for a job and it is not discrimination so long as the justification for that decision itself isn't unjust. Eliminating a person who is 90 years old from modeling teen clothes is not age discrimination. Excluding a white person for a Hispanic outreach program isn't discrimination based on race. Excluding an Atheist as the pastor of a Baptist church isn't discrimination based on religion. Excluding a male as chaperone a female sports team isn't discrimination on the basis of sex. Finally, choosing a minority cabinet member in order to increase the inclusion of minorities in government isn't discrimination based on race.

Let's ignore the fact that your original post said racism and not discrimination based on race because even that would be incorrect. You are attempting to broaden the definition of discrimination to include just and unjust exclusions and that simply doesn't work. Baptist churches have every right to not hire an Atheist and I don't believe the charge of discrimination based on religion should be leveled against them. Do you? Because if you believe any exclusion based on skin color is discrimination on the basis of race, then it holds to reason that you believe any exclusion based on religion is discrimination on the basis of religion.

ETA: You should definitely pick one small part of this post and craft a response that has nothing to do with the overall post and hope we don't notice another ad hominem.

Last edited:
This must be part of the Biden Unite America campaign.

Back
Top Bottom