• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do any "pro-lifers" care about the mothers and babies?

Here comes the dogmatic martyrdom approach!
Please accept, my thoughts on the matter shall not change regardless of your excellent story telling.
I was lucky enough to know my own family members of the suffragette movement. And the courage they showed in getting women the right to vote. You couldnt be more wrong! But you are trying to compare one of the pinnacles of human achievement for all of our humanity with an open sewer!
Women, went to jail, ridiculed, separated from there families, kept in inhuman conditions, freezing conditions, they gave there lives, and your trying to compare that heroism, with a one night stand!
You have options you can use, if needed. Abortion is not a form of contraceptives!
Never mind the theatricals, we are not in third world countries, we are not fighting for contraceptive in foreign countries! Your martyrDom status makes me rather sick! We western nations are stealing that foreign countries assets for gods sake! You aren't fighting for the saving of a child, or mother, if you did, you would first be fighting for food for them so they could eat instead of being fed American bloody bombs or creating famines.
So let's just stick to the facts.

I just realized what your problem is. You've been living on an island for the last 60 years, all by yourself with nothing to do but try and figure out what is going on in the real world today. Unfortunately you got dropped off there by some outraged women and have been simmering in angry thoughts of retribution ever since. Would you like I should send you a boat? :2rofll:

Here comes the dogmatic martyrdom approach!
Please accept, my thoughts on the matter shall not change regardless of your excellent story telling.
I was lucky enough to know my own family members of the suffragette movement. And the courage they showed in getting women the right to vote. You couldnt be more wrong! But you are trying to compare one of the pinnacles of human achievement for all of our humanity with an open sewer!
Women, went to jail, ridiculed, separated from there families, kept in inhuman conditions, freezing conditions, they gave there lives, and your trying to compare that heroism, with a one night stand!
You have options you can use, if needed. Abortion is not a form of contraceptives!
Never mind the theatricals, we are not in third world countries, we are not fighting for contraceptive in foreign countries! Your martyrDom status makes me rather sick! We western nations are stealing that foreign countries assets for gods sake! You aren't fighting for the saving of a child, or mother, if you did, you would first be fighting for food for them so they could eat instead of being fed American bloody bombs or creating famines.
So let's just stick to the facts.

It isn't just single women having abortions after one night stands. Married women, and people in committed relationships get abortions all the time. The women themselves are in the best position to decide if they are ready to care for and raise a child. Bringing a human life into the world when you are incapable of properly caring for it is a far worse punishment than simply aborting before it is born.

Not really, ashamed, you as a woman, miss that most basic of human instincts, yes! But surprised, no!

You're a result of your environment, upbringing, as well as the lack of compassion shown to women, and the destruction of the family unit and its values by those vile creatures that run western nations.
If you are this confident in your determinism, it would have to mean that you are too "a result of your environment, upbringing, as well as the lack of compassion shown to women, and the destruction of the family unit and its values by those vile creatures that run western nations."

Who are these "vile creatures" you are referring to, by the way? And what exactly do you mean by "Western Civilisation"? I am not accusing you of anything here, but usuall that term is a White Nationalist dogwhistle.

But more hopeful, no, not as long as there as sterile immoral butchers killing children.
"Sterile butchers killing children".... Umm.... Are you trying to say that sterile women are having abortions? :lamo

Do you know what 'sterile' means?

I learned today, that when an egg is fertilised, inside the egg is something akin to an atomic explosion, and a byproduct is made, zinc, if there is no zinc, there is no viable life.
Just thought that was interesting!
So, what now? Periods are murder too or what?

You aren't mothers, your just a woman, you're aborting the child, why on earth would I support your opinion or for that matter assist you to make such a move?
No one has ever asked you to support their decision or to assist them to make the move, have they? If their choice does not aggress on your freedom, there is no reason to even care. You can hold your nose, gag, shake your head and turn your face away in disagremeent. Asking Mommy Government to ban it for you so that you do not have to deal with it is just pathetic and weak. Not to mention Unamerican.

To me all life is sacred.
ALL life? You should be careful with your wording, bro. Semantics do matter.

It's the most natural thing in the world caring for a child, but as an nation, you seem to delight in killing them in every country, your own included, and especially Iraq, Sudan, Syria, etc etc etc.... with your close friend Israel.
You know what is "the most natural thing in the world" as well? - Caring for yourself and working to pursue your own value and to maximise your happiness. Sacrificing your own life is not natural, it is insane.

Those same vermin who passed the legislation to carry out this barbaric act! To late, to start pleading for others when you have no moral standards, or duty of care, to express the love and compassion your sex is capable, a trait of your sex, since time immemorial, now lays sterile in your lots hands.

You have a nice day!
What a load of emotional nonsense and collective garbage - "Muh compassion", "Think of the children!" and "Your sex"... Ugh. Gross.

So why do atheists have such high rates of suicides, drug and abuse, and relationship failure compared to the religious?
Maybe they have not sugar coated their lives by living a lie in a fanatsy...

All of them? Even the ones preaching peaceful, non-violent relations between people?

Sure... people already live a natural peace loving life for the vast majority and it has nothing to do with religion.

Of course we do. You’re just making assumptions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 4% fringe would hardly be described as 'normal people'.

4% of what? Are you trying to suggest that belief in talking snakes, ghosts impregnating virgins and beings with four faces driving chariots through the sky is 'normal'?:lol: If you believe what the bible says, then you believe in the claptrap I just mentioned. That isn't anything approaching normal.

4% of what? Are you trying to suggest that belief in talking snakes, ghosts impregnating virgins and beings with four faces driving chariots through the sky is 'normal'?:lol: If you believe what the bible says, then you believe in the claptrap I just mentioned. That isn't anything approaching normal.

Again, the 4% atheist fringe that leads all belief groups in alcoholism, suicides, and drug abuse is far far from normal.

compassion is an important thing for all people to have. But when “compassion” becomes your moral justification for murdering innocent human beings. Where do you stop? Why stop at children. What about fatally sick people? What about extremely mentally ill people? What about drug addicts? What about homeless people. In some cases all of these people put a burden on society and also live horribly miserable lives.... maybe the compassionate thing to do is murder them all. You know for their own good and the good of society!!!

It is not "what would be the point" It is "can you make a point. "

No matter how set in their ways a pro lifer is. It is still easy enough to sink any argument they make and make them look foolish.

Whether they accept their defeat or not is irrelevant even expected.

but the best a pro lifer can do is as you have done. Nothing.

Josie made the point, and it stuck up in you.

Do any "pro-lifers" care about the mothers and babies?"

Personally, I don't think so. From all I have read in their posts, it appears "pro-lifers" care far more about forcing women to stay pregnant and give birth as punishment for choosing to have sex, which is basically controlling women, than anything else.

It’s not the pro-lifers’ responsibility to care for the unwanted pregnancy, it’s the woman’s who foolishly got herself pregnant. When you come up with an argument where personal responsibility for one’s actions is the solution , this discussion will be unnecessary.

Prolifers, want to attack abortion on a state basis. Thus, they can drive out the MINORITY women, by their harsh SYSTEMIC RACISM, who will get abortions in blue states. Thus, the white women in those red states, will be forced to have their WHITE children. For as Oreilly said, WHITE FOLKS are not reproducing fast enough. The plan is to pack red states with white folks, so that at least on a state basis, they can remain the dominant culture.

That’s a singularly erroneous position, that has no basis in fact.

And you've made no effort to present a view that you do care about mothers and children.

It’s not Josie’s need to “care about mothers and children”, it’s the pregnant woman’s. Stop trying to make it someone else’s problem.

It’s not Josie’s need to “care about mothers and children”, it’s the pregnant woman’s. Stop trying to make it someone else’s problem.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry, I've lost track of this thread. What is it you want to discuss?

Back
Top Bottom