• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DJT's DocsGate - exhibit A

Good question. I'd very much like to hear his answer.

AG Barr is a perfect example of one with a split personality. His previous personality with his lips glued to DJT's butt was outrageous. Now, when it's as clear as the sun rising in the East, he's in his right legal mind shredding a criminal. I'll not fully trust him, but during this moment having an out of office DJT on the legal ropes taking powerful body shots, I still welcome Barr's shots to DJT's head. I especially liked Barr's demonstration while mimicking DJT magically waving his hands and looking down at imaginary boxes of stolen docs and saying that all of this is declassified. Barr stated that it doesn't work this way! That accurately described DJT with a 7 year old mind who lives in a fantasy adult world while breaking the laws of our land.

While on the subject of AG Bill Barr, he too needs to answer to his own actions when his lips were glued to DJT's butt.

Check out DJT's response to what Bill Barr has just stated at Fox News. This is what we get when a 7 year old is poked.

The comments provoked a stinging rebuke from Trump via his Truth Social account.

"Former A.G. Bill Barr was fired long before I left the White House on January 20th," he wrote. "He acted very slowly on the 'No Collusion' Mueller Report in that the FBI and 'Justice' had the 'Laptop from Hell' in their possession, which totally exonerated me long before Mueller’s decision came out, years later - A waste of time & money. The Laptop information should have been released BEFORE the Rigged Election, not after it, for the VOTERS TO SEE. He was petrified of the lunatic Dems & of being Impeached!"

Hmm. I thought the laptop from hell was well after he was 'exonerated' by Mueller (Barr needs to answer for that)? And I thought Barr resigned? But who can quibble with honest Donald. Yeah Barr sounds sane now, but he'd vote for Trump again if he runs. There's a definite limit to Barr's sanity and truthiness.

No clarification on the special master yet. Monday maybe.

Yeah Barr sounds sane now, but he'd vote for Trump again if he runs.
I too though Bill Barr was still hooked on DJT but I have found an updated article that seems to show Barr sweet on DeSantis.

No clarification on the special master yet. Monday maybe.
Maybe, but then it seems that Judge Cannon would have simply ok'd the crappy thing yesterday. Could it be that she's not too sure how this may make her look to install an obvious delay master?

I too though Bill Barr was still hooked on DJT but I have found an updated article that seems to show Barr sweet on DeSantis.

Maybe, but then it seems that Judge Cannon would have simply ok'd the crappy thing yesterday. Could it be that she's not too sure how this may make her look to install an obvious delay master?

No doubt Barr would prefer DeSantis, but he'd drop his drawers for Trump again, if he were the nominee.

I think the judge is trying to find justification for giving Trump what he wants, and she's having trouble finding it.

No doubt Barr would prefer DeSantis, but he'd drop his drawers for Trump again, if he were the nominee.
Knowing Billy Barr, he'd prob do just that. He does appear to be caught in the middle of swirling scrambled eggs trying to save his legacy.

I think the judge is trying to find justification for giving Trump what he wants, and she's having trouble finding it.
You guessed it correctly - Judge Cannon has granted DJT his Delay Master today. I thought maybe Cannon would be a little weary about shining a light on where her loyalty lies. Apparently not.

PS: The # of docs taken by DJT from the White House now stands at 11,000 plus. If you ask me, somebody left open a large gate on DocsGate. lol

Knowing Billy Barr, he'd prob do just that. He does appear to be caught in the middle of swirling scrambled eggs trying to save his legacy.

You guessed it correctly - Judge Cannon has granted DJT his Delay Master today. I thought maybe Cannon would be a little weary about shining a light on where her loyalty lies. Apparently not.

I figured she would. She doesn't need to worry about her image, and Trump would likely promote her if he should ever be re-elected.

I figured she would. She doesn't need to worry about her image, and Trump would likely promote her if he should ever be re-elected.
If DJT isn't reelected, then we may wonder how DeSantis feels about Judge Cannon. DeSantis is a mini-MAGA twerp.

He'll be fine with her - have someone already in the Magat fold.
I didn't realize that Judge Cannon had also ordered the DOJ to stop their investigation into DJT's stolen docs case. That's obstruction!! It's told that she has no authority to order the DOJ to stop their investigation. It's bad enough that she went along with DJT to delay DOJ's efforts to get to the bottom of this but for her to outright order them to stop their investigation screams enemy of the state!!!! I suppose that the only legal power left to intercept what Judge Cannon has done would be SCOTUS. America is screwed. :mad:

I didn't realize that Judge Cannon had also ordered the DOJ to stop their investigation into DJT's stolen docs case. That's obstruction!! It's told that she has no authority to order the DOJ to stop their investigation. It's bad enough that she went along with DJT to delay DOJ's efforts to get to the bottom of this but for her to outright order them to stop their investigation screams enemy of the state!!!! I suppose that the only legal power left to intercept what Judge Cannon has done would be SCOTUS. America is screwed. :mad:

I hope Garland appeals it and gets it away from this judge.

I hope Garland appeals it and gets it away from this judge.
I agree - that and hopefully some special attorney sauce added by the DOJ that may land the MAGA judge into some hot soapy water as well. Wait until criminals now ask for their Special Masters too. A newfound loophole to benefit criminal minds. imo

I agree - that and hopefully some special attorney sauce added by the DOJ that may land the MAGA judge into some hot soapy water as well. Wait until criminals now ask for their Special Masters too. A newfound loophole to benefit criminal minds. imo

Ah, but then I just heard Barr say that appealing it could delay things for several months......and of course Barr thought it should be appealed. ;)

To my knowledge, it does not. More importantly, docs are stated to be in the category of top secret. Now, the question is - how many of all highly classified docs stolen from the White House had photos taken of them and hidden or transferred to other people during the past year and a half?
The report is there are 43 folders with external badging ranging from classified to top secret that are now empty. This may the pin that is pulled from the Trump granade.

Ah, but then I just heard Barr say that appealing it could delay things for several months......and of course Barr thought it should be appealed. ;)
He and others are stating the same thing, but some of those others are also reminding us that to do nothing, what judge Cannon has ordered could have delays just as long, if not longer. The best way to think about this is what does DJT want and do best in his corrupt business life? He ties crap up in court with tons of appeals/delays. His objective at this very point in time is to bog the DOJ's investigation down until they give up or if he becomes president again, he'll simply show everyone his true traitorous colors and shut them down. To not appeal (do nothing) and allow the judge's orders stand, will put another triumphant feather in his hat in which we'll truly regret. DJT's lawyers are masters of chaotic delays in unchartered waters and with the Right judges in the Right places, team Trump will defeat our justice system.

Here's a real scary thought. Just imagine an US AG Jim Jordan serving DJT 2025! Actually, an US AG Jordan serving any radical extremist president. Their goal remains the same with or without their current cult leader. They just try to prop another one up. That's because DJT is laying the groundwork as we pound our keyboards. This very case that we're now witnessing live with DJT's dirty lawyers and judges in action v our nation's DOJ & FBI over him stealing 11,000 plus docs from the White House will require all of us to support whatever it takes to stop this insanity. If our DOJ & FBI lays down and allows whatever monkey wrenches that DJT's team throws at our justice system, simply to delay or defeat proper justice from doing it's job when national security is very much at risk - we're then so screwed. The DOJ must continue their investigation and indict the bastard asap. imo. My basic question is this. Isn't there another high court judge that may reverse some of what judge Cannon has ordered? Is that person out there?

The report is there are 43 folders with external badging ranging from classified to top secret that are now empty. This may the pin that is pulled from the Trump granade.
What concerns me is that he's already allowed such sensitive docs, including ones of nuclear nature, to reach other hands who may or may not be considered our adversaries. The thing is, even if that sensitive information has reached only so-called allies to the US - they might allow them to reach some of our adversaries. We may assume that said grenade that you referred to may already have shrapnel projecting from it. I hope that I'm wrong.

He and others are stating the same thing, but some of those others are also reminding us that to do nothing, what judge Cannon has ordered could have delays just as long, if not longer. The best way to think about this is what does DJT want and do best in his corrupt business life? He ties crap up in court with tons of appeals/delays. His objective at this very point in time is to bog the DOJ's investigation down until they give up or if he becomes president again, he'll simply show everyone his true traitorous colors and shut them down. To not appeal (do nothing) and allow the judge's orders stand, will put another triumphant feather in his hat in which we'll truly regret. DJT's lawyers are masters of chaotic delays in unchartered waters and with the Right judges in the Right places, team Trump will defeat our justice system.

Oh, I agree. If its going to be delayed anyway, it might as well be in not letting him have his way. Its just insanity that he keeps getting to push everything off for years. Well its the system, really, but still.
Here's a real scary thought. Just imagine an US AG Jim Jordan serving DJT 2025! Actually, an US AG Jordan serving any radical extremist president. Their goal remains the same with or without their current cult leader. They just try to prop another one up. That's because DJT is laying the groundwork as we pound our keyboards. This very case that we're now witnessing live with DJT's dirty lawyers and judges in action v our nation's DOJ & FBI over him stealing 11,000 plus docs from the White House will require all of us to support whatever it takes to stop this insanity. If our DOJ & FBI lays down and allows whatever monkey wrenches that DJT's team throws at our justice system, simply to delay or defeat proper justice from doing it's job when national security is very much at risk - we're then so screwed. The DOJ must continue their investigation and indict the bastard asap. imo. My basic question is this. Isn't there another high court judge that may reverse some of what judge Cannon has ordered? Is that person out there?

If DOJ's appeal can get to the DC circuit, I think it will go much more smoothly. You're gonna give me nightmares with Jordan as AG! Actually, I'm surprised he wasn't made AG at the end of Trump's term.

If DOJ's appeal can get to the DC circuit, I think it will go much more smoothly.
Ok - you just gave me a glimmer of hope. :)

You're gonna give me nightmares with Jordan as AG! Actually, I'm surprised he wasn't made AG at the end of Trump's term.
Me too. Here's the deal though. If DJT was able to pull his coup off, Jordan would have been elevated to a position very important and dearly close to dictator Trump. IMO, the DOJ had better work to snatch Jordan's sorry ass up too. Like I previously posted, any radical extremist R who may also be president 2025, they want an AG Jordan.

Ok - you just gave me a glimmer of hope. :)

Me too. Here's the deal though. If DJT was able to pull his coup off, Jordan would have been elevated to a position very important and dearly close to dictator Trump. IMO, the DOJ had better work to snatch Jordan's sorry ass up too. Like I previously posted, any radical extremist R who may also be president 2025, they want an AG Jordan.

I'm giving you hope and you're giving me nightmares. Doesn't seem like a fair trade!

I'm giving you hope and you're giving me nightmares. Doesn't seem like a fair trade!
I know - I feel bad for that. All was going pretty good with some decent vibes until Judge Kissy DJT's Butt appeared. Grrrrrrr You made me think some. What good news can I lay on my go to rock here? It took me close to 5 minutes thinking about what in the world good can be pulled away at this very moment. ALAS!!! It came to me like a slap to my face with a bag of rocks (in a good way).

The good news is -------- the 1/6 Committee will get busy in public on Friday - I believe? Anyways, we're now in Sept and we should be getting a steady stream of 1/6 info again and even though DJT's DocsGate saga is being put on infinite hold we'll still have the 1/6 Committee churning on his sorry ass. It's a good day when that sorry ass is chipped away by any form of justice. That and there the other state's ongoing cases v DJT. So, if those 2 states (3 cases) + 1/6 Committee will keep our hopes up until the end of this year, then what Team Trump and his sorry ass lawyers/judges are doing to pee all over DJT's DocsGate won't feel as bad. I'm back to feeling some hope now - you? :)

I know - I feel bad for that. All was going pretty good with some decent vibes until Judge Kissy DJT's Butt appeared. Grrrrrrr You made me think some. What good news can I lay on my go to rock here? It took me close to 5 minutes thinking about what in the world good can be pulled away at this very moment. ALAS!!! It came to me like a slap to my face with a bag of rocks (in a good way).

The good news is -------- the 1/6 Committee will get busy in public on Friday - I believe? Anyways, we're now in Sept and we should be getting a steady stream of 1/6 info again and even though DJT's DocsGate saga is being put on infinite hold we'll still have the 1/6 Committee churning on his sorry ass. It's a good day when that sorry ass is chipped away by any form of justice. That and there the other state's ongoing cases v DJT. So, if those 2 states (3 cases) + 1/6 Committee will keep our hopes up until the end of this year, then what Team Trump and his sorry ass lawyers/judges are doing to pee all over DJT's DocsGate won't feel as bad. I'm back to feeling some hope now - you? :)

Yes, feeling some hope again, thank you. I knew the committee was coming back in Sept., but even though that's here, it still seems a way off, oddly. Those should help, as people were really starting to become more aware. And that little bit of hope was really needed because of all the delays in the other cases! :)

And now, a little more hope. Still very early and things can change, but this is nice:

And now, a little more hope. Still very early and things can change, but this is nice:

One can only hope that this trend will continue for the sake of America.

Back to what you said about having this case taken up in the DC circuit. It's being suggested just that. Since AG Garland actually cares about our national security, it seems like he'll shoot for the moon to make that happen. (y)

The last option, he said, is one he suggests the Justice Department go with, and that is Judge Cannon basically argued that she shouldn't be overseeing the case to begin with.

"She pleaded herself out of her own court," said Katyal. "Because she planted remedies to the special master via the Presidential Records Act. And she has a footnote on this, Footnote 16, which says basically, the Presidential Records Act says that you can only bring these cases in Washington D.C. and only Washington D.C. judges can oversee them. So, that maybe that's what the Justice Department, I think, should do here. Get this case before judges who are experts on presidential records and executive privilege and the like."

Oh, one other thing. AG Barr is spending a lot of time on Fox lately - banging on DJT. That tells me that he's doing this to wreck DJT's chances to be the next president so that DeSantis will have a shot at that.

But regardless, what really has to happen is finding all missing docs and seeing DJT behind bars for 20+ years and yeah, I'm allowed to dream. lol

One can only hope that this trend will continue for the sake of America.

Back to what you said about having this case taken up in the DC circuit. It's being suggested just that. Since AG Garland actually cares about our national security, it seems like he'll shoot for the moon to make that happen. (y)

The last option, he said, is one he suggests the Justice Department go with, and that is Judge Cannon basically argued that she shouldn't be overseeing the case to begin with.

"She pleaded herself out of her own court," said Katyal. "Because she planted remedies to the special master via the Presidential Records Act. And she has a footnote on this, Footnote 16, which says basically, the Presidential Records Act says that you can only bring these cases in Washington D.C. and only Washington D.C. judges can oversee them. So, that maybe that's what the Justice Department, I think, should do here. Get this case before judges who are experts on presidential records and executive privilege and the like."

Oh, one other thing. AG Barr is spending a lot of time on Fox lately - banging on DJT. That tells me that he's doing this to wreck DJT's chances to be the next president so that DeSantis will have a shot at that.

But regardless, what really has to happen is finding all missing docs and seeing DJT behind bars for 20+ years and yeah, I'm allowed to dream. lol

Yep, those lawyers are the 3 I usually see on MSNBC. I was listening for a bit this afternoon (my internet has been acting up today) and I wasn't paying attention to who was talking but they said it looks like Garland is trying to give the judge an opportunity to save face before this actually gets sent to another court. She's a mess.

I'm sure Barr would be thrilled with DeSantis, but dog forbid.

Wouldn't it be wonderful to see that orange face behind bars? I'd even settle for ten.

Yep, those lawyers are the 3 I usually see on MSNBC. I was listening for a bit this afternoon (my internet has been acting up today) and I wasn't paying attention to who was talking but they said it looks like Garland is trying to give the judge an opportunity to save face before this actually gets sent to another court. She's a mess.
Yes, she is!! Just about anyone that stands in favor of DJT is just that. Just think, if not her trying to obstruct the DOJ's order of business, more than likely she'd remain mostly unknown doing her Trumpian thing away from msm's eyes. Once this Mar-a-Lago espionage saga highlighted her career, her judgey cloak got lifted for us to see what she's made of. The next question that remains is will she correct her wrong decisions or will she double down on her Trumpy mission?

Wouldn't it be wonderful to see that orange face behind bars? I'd even settle for ten.
How ironic it would be for the gate used in this thread's title to clang locked closed behind his bubble butt. Just for once, if ever he's deservingly locked away, it will feel like it was because of a1000 other crimes all wrapped into one case of stolen top secret docs, that finally took him down. :) To feel justice working again as it should.

Yes, she is!! Just about anyone that stands in favor of DJT is just that. Just think, if not her trying to obstruct the DOJ's order of business, more than likely she'd remain mostly unknown doing her Trumpian thing away from msm's eyes. Once this Mar-a-Lago espionage saga highlighted her career, her judgey cloak got lifted for us to see what she's made of. The next question that remains is will she correct her wrong decisions or will she double down on her Trumpy mission?

Lol - her judgey cloak. She just seemed to make some 'law' to help Trump. I wonder if she had received guidance, such as it was, from Rudy, Powell or Eastman? Unfortunately, there are many other Trump appointed judges out there that have 0 experience to gum up court cases for decades.
How ironic it would be for the gate used in this thread's title to clang locked closed behind his bubble butt. Just for once, if ever he's deservingly locked away, it will feel like it was because of a1000 other crimes all wrapped into one case of stolen top secret docs, that finally took him down. :) To feel justice working again as it should.

If any cases are going to do it, this should be it. It would be so satisfying. Then the whole mess could just be wrapped up as Trumpgate.

View attachment 67409795

The FBI searched Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida after it obtained evidence there was probably an effort to conceal classified documents in defiance of a grand jury subpoena and despite Trump’s lawyers suggesting otherwise, the Department of Justice said in a court filing late on Tuesday night.

Among new revelations in the 36-page filing were that agents recovered three classified documents from desks in Trump’s office and additional classified files from a storage room, contrary to what Trump’s lawyers indicated.

The DoJ suggested the effort to conceal documents started on 3 June, as Trump’s representatives produced a single legal envelope, double-taped, in response to a subpoena for materials removed from the White House.

In an exhibit resembling how the justice department would show the results of a drug bust, the filing included a photo of retrieved documents emblazoned with classification markings including “top secret” and “secret” designations.
Don't you just love the way djt claimed the FBI threw the documents on the floor to stage a photo op? And how his cult just gobbled that shite up?

Don't you just love the way djt claimed the FBI threw the documents on the floor to stage a photo op? And how his cult just gobbled that shite up?
It's entirely in his chickensh*t 'me' liar liar pants on fire playbook. He could learn about you driving down the road nearest to Mar-a-Lago and come up with 3 or 4 versions why you were doing that to try and kill him. In the case of the photo that the FBI took of docs limitedly found, he knew that they had the hot goods in their hands. So, like about everything else with how he handles situations when caught dead to right, he throws out several stupid childish versions to his extremely gullible butt licking cultist knowing that they'd get all crazy insane about it - and most of all, send more money to the stupid SOB. He's nowhere a real man that disgusts me to no end. If ever he were to be convicted and jailed, he'd want his stupid butt licking army to burn this country down. He's nowhere a real man that disgusts me to no end. What saddens me the most is if he lives to be 95, and un-reelected, he'll still be running his lying ass mouth and screwing up elections. Wouldn't it be nice to see one more decent election in our lifetime before it's our curtain call?

Back
Top Bottom