• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Diversity trainers react to Trump’s ban on diversity training in federal agencies

However when we speak of diversity training, the word "diversity" is NOT necessarily concerned with cross cultural communications or psychology which I taught. Its about political concepts relating to perceptions of unfairness and who is unfair and so it is often not in resolving misunderstandings and may in fact reinforce them..

Just as the Marxist had no interest in resolving misunderstandings between the proletariat and bourgeoise and instead sought to incite them, these critical race theorist seek to do the same between black and white.

Just as the Marxist had no interest in resolving misunderstandings between the proletariat and bourgeoise and instead sought to incite them, these critical race theorist seek to do the same between black and white.
Just as the white supremacists fight against diversity at every turn

Just as the white supremacists fight against diversity at every turn

We don't use the writings of white supremacists to adorn the pages of the New York Times and material for education.

We don't use the writings of white supremacists to adorn the pages of the New York Times and material for education.
What that has to do with anything I dont know

I love the trainers’ term “cultural humility.” We’re certainly seeing the fruits of such sensitivity in the Leftist cities, where citizens are expected to humbly endure carnage and murder so that protesters can air their grievances.
I dont know what class you went to but that is nuts. Lol

I didn’t say word one about any class; I’m responding to the drivel in the linked article.
Carnage and murder come from cultural humility?

Dude .....come on

Trump's rant at the debate that racial sensitivity training is teaching people to "hate america" was one of the many eye-popping things that has been totally lost and in my opinion was far more revealing and extremist than the flub "stand by."

Anybody who has experienced corporate sensitivity training knows how utterly banal and unobjectionable it is. It's just reminding people of the lessons literally everyone except complete racists know and have known for decades. It's also totally unclear to me how teaching workers to respect people of other races in any way teaches them to "hate america." Equality and respect for people of different backgrounds is one of the things I consider to be a core American tenet (which is partly why this Presidency has been so frustrating and worrisome). That a President of the United States would describe the teaching of that philosphy as teaching of "hate" or hatred of America, specifically, is profoundly disturbing and is far more indicative of sympathy with white supremacy than anything he said about the Proud Boys.

Trump and his Cult wants to try and preserve and re-promote the Jim Crow Policies..
Jim Crow Policies
Stetson Kennedy, the author of Jim Crow Guide (1990), offered these simple rules that blacks were supposed to observe in conversing with whites:

1. Never assert or even intimate that a white person is lying.
  2. Never impute dishonorable intentions to a white person.
  3. Never suggest that a white person is from an inferior class.
  4. Never lay claim to, or overly demonstrate, superior knowledge or intelligence.
  5. Never curse a white person.
  6. Never laugh derisively at a white person.
  7. Never comment upon the appearance of a white female.

This is how WHITE NATIONALIST AND WHITE SUPREMACIST were groomed to think. They think they are above being called out on their delusional supremacist malice and savagery.

1950's will NOT be repeated in America....

They do when the ideology puts forth the idea of humility via coercion.
I know. Lots of people run out of sensitivity training and go crazy

Neither are cadillacs and potatoes

How soon Libs forgetf.

The cited essay speaks of humility (whatever that may mean to the speaker). Nothing to do with “sensitivity,” which is your misinterpretion

How soon Libs forgetf.

The cited essay speaks of humility (whatever that may mean to the speaker). Nothing to do with “sensitivity,” which is your misinterpretion
I dont care

Trump's rant at the debate that racial sensitivity training is teaching people to "hate america" was one of the many eye-popping things that has been totally lost and in my opinion was far more revealing and extremist than the flub "stand by."

You poor delicate flower. Read the transcript to learn that he never said ANYTHING regarding "racial sensitivity training". In the debate or in his executive order regarding the matter.

You poor delicate flower. Read the transcript to learn that he never said ANYTHING regarding "racial sensitivity training". In the debate or in his executive order regarding the matter.

Sorry, but just because you didn't notice or care doesn't mean it didn't happen....

Last edited:
Oh please. Spare the happy horse****. Trump is a racist in every sense.

People like you deny that a statement like this is racist. Your denial is absurd.

"“Why are we having all these people from ****hole countries come here?” the president reportedly said. “We should have more people from places like Norway.”

He was totally wrong, I can’t understand why anyone would go to a thriving center of technology and high culture like Haiti and not recognize its important contributions to human flourishing

(1) Trump is a racist, obviously. But (2) diversity training is stupid, and a more than a little bit scary.

That's where I stand.

Sorry, but just because you didn't notice or care doesn't mean it didn't happen....

That's Wallace saying something not Trump and the sentence before your clip begins is

"This month, your administration directed federal agencies to end racial sensitivity training that addresses white privilege or critical race theory."

WALLACE simply labeled white privilege and critical race theory as " racial sensitivity training". Yet another example of Wallace's bias. Both the executive order and letter to all department heads on the subject, didn't as much as contain the phrase "racial sensitivity training". And Wallace speaking the words doesn't make them Trumps words.

(1) Trump is a racist, obviously. But (2) diversity training is stupid, and a more than a little bit scary.

That's where I stand.

Diversity training makes critical race theory look tame.

Back
Top Bottom