• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Brexit help Britain help Ukraine?

Man... proof positive that you write words that you don't actually understand. You're not even aware of what I wrote, you just project your own behaviour onto me and throw out some big words you think help your argument when all they do is demonstrate that you are the one who dismisses others without actually discussing or proving why you dismiss statements.
So you got no argument as usual and now resort to lies and word salad. Well done on proving your horrific debate skills.

Yes it did. With the UK now firmly in control over its own destiny instead of being enslaved by the fascist EU, Boris was able to lead the way in providing much needed weapons to Ukraine. This confirms that Brexit was a good decision. Boris is also well loved by the Ukrainians and rightly so.

Stop while you're behind. Your ignorance of European politics is encyclopaedic, by this garbage alone..

So you got no argument as usual and now resort to lies and word salad. Well done on proving your horrific debate skills.

I laid my position out in post 5 and presciently claimed that you would resort to ad hominem rather than prove me wrong. You have singularly failed to prove me wrong on the former and predictably proved me right on the latter.

Why don't you try debate for a change?

Stop while you're behind. Your ignorance of European politics is encyclopaedic, by this garbage alone..
Appeal to the stone fallacy. No wonder youre a wrinkly member.

I laid my position out in post 5 and presciently claimed that you would resort to ad hominem rather than prove me wrong. You have singularly failed to prove me wrong on the former and predictably proved me right on the latter.

Why don't you try debate for a change?
Your positon of calling a thread stupid? That's a fallacy, which is a piss poor debate tactic. Go on, keep making yourself look bad.

Your positon of calling a thread stupid? That's a fallacy, which is a piss poor debate tactic. Go on, keep making yourself look bad.

I demonstrated why the thread was stupid. You have done nothing to counter that beyond attacking me as a person. You really need basic grounding in the principle of debate.

I demonstrated why the thread was stupid. You have done nothing to counter that beyond attacking me as a person. You really need basic grounding in the principle of debate.
The only thing youve demonstarted is your profound ignorance and piss poor debate skills. Congrats.

One result of Brexit: Federated Britain.
FSPaddlWYAEzqRI

Always feels like I have to scrape my shoe clean after these exchanges. There's no discussion, zero intelligent debate back to me - just ad hominem that just fits within the rules.
There is a very simple method to keep the shoes clean, the ignore button.
Works every time.

Back
Top Bottom