• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Did Biden Know The ABC Town Hall Questions Ahead Of Time?

Was that actually Biden at the town hall, or is it possible that was a body double, or some sort of DNC autotron capable of super-human debating skills?

Here's a video clip of an ABC Town Hall questioner asking Biden about Trump tax cuts.

Watch how Biden seems to already have had an extensive answer prepared. He even pulls a prop out of his pocket, before the questioner even completes the question.

Did Biden already know many of these questions ahead of time? If so, why is it so necessary that the liberal media shield a man, who we are considering to be our next President, from any sort of stress?

Here's another town hall questioner, asking about a COVID vaccine. Notice that the second she completes her question, Biden responds "2 Things:...", indicating that he already has an answer prepared, and has it broken up into bullet points.

China represents a big fat money pot for wall street and the congress critters. Why do you think they are trying to keep the Biden connections to China quiet. Don’t even think they give a shit about you.

It doesn’t take too many brain cells to memorize responses others have written for you, and spew them back.

You don’t necessarily need to understand a topic in order to memorize an answer.

Just saying.
You're claiming he has dementia. One of the symptoms of dementia is short term memory loss. Are you telling us that Bidens has asymptomatic dementia?

You're claiming he has dementia. One of the symptoms of dementia is short term memory loss. Are you telling us that Bidens has asymptomatic dementia?
Biden has no trouble memorizing sentences.

The difficulty comes when he has to articulate his own thoughts on the fly. And avoid having momentary breaks from reality.

True, but watch the videos, and watch Biden's facial expression while the questioners are framing their questions.

Watch how he takes out a prop from his pocket, before the questioner has even completed the question. Biden knew not only the topic of the question, but the exact phrasing of it, and when the questioner would complete his sentence.
Speculatation. That's all you've got. :sleep:

The whining continues......

Biden does well, Trump implodes and makes an ass out of himself....so...create a conspiracy theory about Biden.

Shameless whining from the losers.
And there was nothing surprising about The Donald's questions at all. Nothing even new or unexpected really, except maybe the one on dreamers and he's spoken out on that many times before.

Just because honest answers to those questions show him for what he really is, or him lying and making up shit is obvious...doesnt mean he had 'surprise' questions.

Biden has no trouble memorizing sentences.

The difficulty comes when he has to articulate his own thoughts on the fly. And avoid having momentary breaks from reality.
I got news for you. Aging is bad for memory. I'm 70 and I occasionally loose words. It's normal and common. Especially when a person is under pressure. I don't have dementia and Joe doesn't either.

Right.

I didn’t mean to imply that I had evidence. Only a strong suspicion.

I just wanted to see what other posters thought, especially liberal posters.
I bet Trump knew that Hannity was going to ask him what his priorities were for his second term.

And he blew it.

Then surely he knew that the next three questioners would ask him it again.

And he blew it again and again.

Why is the liberal media so focused on protecting Biden from any sort of stress?

Why does a man running to become President of the United States need to be coddled like a child?

If elected, will Biden be able to work long hours, handle stressful situations involving foreign powers, work on little sleep, and react constructively to intense criticism from the opposing party?

If so, how do we know this? If ABC finds it necessary to provide him with the questions ahead of time, as it appears that they have in these video clips?

Word has it, on his cognitive test trump knew: (‘Person, woman, man, camera, TV) ahead of time. I was wordering how he got that correct.

“It was 30 or 35 questions. The first questions are very easy. The last questions are much more difficult. Like a memory question,” Trump continued. “It’s like, you’ll go, ‘Person, woman, man, camera, TV.’ So they say, ‘Could you repeat that?’ So I said, ‘Yeah.’ So it’s, ‘Person, woman, man, camera, TV.’ OK, that’s very good. If you get it in order, you get extra points.”

It does not take a "stable genius" to figure out what might be asked at a Town Hall meeting.
Health Care, Covid, Taxes, Economy, Supreme Court/packing, are a good bet to be asked.

If Trump supporters are surprised by Biden being more prepared the Trump, that is their problem. imo, Biden was not given a list of questions ahead of time. He just came prepared.

Because donald got up on the day of the town hall eating egg Mccheeseburgers and tweeted away. Read, prepare, that is for the peasants

All I've seen are duds that failed to launch and blew up inside the launch chamber. I guess what you're saying is eventually the Rudy crew are going to finally get off their dumb asses and release the real story, or something....?

And where's Tara Reed? Dud!

True, but watch the videos, and watch Biden's facial expression while the questioners are framing their questions.

Watch how he takes out a prop from his pocket, before the questioner has even completed the question. Biden knew not only the topic of the question, but the exact phrasing of it, and when the questioner would complete his sentence.

You may be on to something, maybe Biden's town hall wasn't really live. They did hudreds of cuts and splicing to make Joe look good. After all NBC/ MSM. Possibly filmed over 3 days, giving Joe rest time.

Or maybe that wasn't Joe at all, but a stunt double. Endless theories, of course no way was it Joe just simply answering the questions like a normal man running for POTUS

Here's a video clip of an ABC Town Hall questioner asking Biden about Trump tax cuts.
Watch how Biden seems to already have had an extensive answer prepared. He even pulls a prop out of his pocket, before the questioner even completes the question.
Did Biden already know many of these questions ahead of time? If so, why is it so necessary that the liberal media shield a man, who we are considering to be our next President, from any sort of stress?

Here's another town hall questioner, asking about a COVID vaccine. Notice that the second she completes her question, Biden responds "2 Things:...", indicating that he already has an answer prepared, and has it broken up into bullet points.

Of course he already knows the question. A hundred people have asked him that exact same question. Of course he is ready for it. He knows someone is going to ask it. You like to think of Biden as some sort of drooling old VP that got to the White House on someone else coat tails. Keep in mind he kept getting elected to the Senate and chairing major committees for 32 (?) years because the voters thought he was smart enough to keep on doing a good job.

I think the contrast in their responses is more likely explained by Biden spending countless hours on debate prep and policy details, whereas Trump simply lacks the attention span. However, *if* media gave Biden an advantage by feeding his camp questions, that would simply mean they want to help Biden win, because anyone debates better if they can prepare for the actual questions in advance.

Of course he already knows the question. A hundred people have asked him that exact same question. Of course he is ready for it. He knows someone is going to ask it. You like to think of Biden as some sort of drooling old VP that got to the White House on someone else coat tails. Keep in mind he kept getting elected to the Senate and chairing major committees for 32 (?) years because the voters thought he was smart enough to keep on doing a good job.
Trump already knew the questions too, because he also has been asked the same questions over and over and over. Here's the interesting part. Trump still doesn't know the answers. And you want to call Biden senile? Hah!

Why is the liberal media so focused on protecting Biden from any sort of stress?

Why does a man running to become President of the United States need to be coddled like a child?

If elected, will Biden be able to work long hours, handle stressful situations involving foreign powers, work on little sleep, and react constructively to intense criticism from the opposing party?

If so, how do we know this? If ABC finds it necessary to provide him with the questions ahead of time, as it appears that they have in these video clips?
The media isn't liberal.

The media is establishment.

The establishment is center-right.

And Biden is part of the establishment.

The establishment protects it's own.

It wouldn't surprise me if they did give Biden's team the questions ahead of time.

And even if they did, I would still vote for Biden.

Because despite how much the establishment is bullshit, it's still less dangerous than Trump.

So in a scripted event (Trump's most likely also was to some degree scripted) to inform voters the producers and the candidate achieve to inform and you think that this is a bad thing? I wish the first debate both candidates would have gotten the answers in advance, maybe Trump then would not have behaved like a ranting idiot. The same with Pence/Harris. Maybe the white rider would have shut his trap and not tried to mansplain things to Harris on at least 1 occasion.

Lol what???
It isn't.
Oh, some reporters or talking heads are, but overall the media corporations are not - they're part of the center-right establishment.

There are of course struggling and growing exceptions as people look for actual left news sources, but they're largely the indie film makers competing against the big media conglomerates.
Which is a bit amusing as a metaphor because the news media is owned by the same conglomerates, now that I think of it.

Trump/Republicans are victims.

Made from whipped cream and marshmallows.

So Citizen Joe Biden does Town Hall prep.

Right Wing Nuts discern conspiracy, nothing new here folks, typical Right Wing nuttery.

Hey, just because you know your guy would fall flat on his face, as he did, even if he had a month to study the questions doesn't mean all candidates would have such a hard time of it.

What questions were asked that haven't already been on topics covered again and again and are essentially election rote?

:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom