• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Deplorables, Making America Better Again

Yep just like Hillary could cure cancer, fix the economy, raise the dead and you all would still vote for Trump.

None of that would erase what she has done nor who she is.

Why would I want somebody that raised the dead?

Are you talking about Chicago voters?

Yep just like Hillary could cure cancer, fix the economy, raise the dead and you all would still vote for Trump.
I'm guessing that scores of dead people will vote for her in November so you can scratch that one off the list.

I thought you were a Trump supporter. My bad. Didn't realize you were a Hillarybot.

I am neither. I am faced with the same disappointing choice everyone else is.

If Trump and Pence cannot denounce Duke's ideology, than they are no better than any other white supremacist.

BTW Trump doesn't talk policy he just says "It will be YUGE" and "Trust me".

That's just not true. He said his healthcare plan is going to replace Obamacare with something "Really Terrific." And his plan to end ISIS is a big secret that that's better than the generals' plan but if they have a better plan then he would do that and use part of his plan too.

How can any opponent hope to compete against such crystal clear and sound policy?

DJT/Pence has denounced Duke, more than once. You're right. But the left is foaming at the mouth over DJT/Pence refusal in engaging in Crazy Crooked Granny-like name calling. Therefore, in their limited way of thinking, deny any DJT/Pence denouncement as ever happening. It's weird, I know, but this is the way the kooker left thinks.

Truth be damned I guess. He just wants to :boohoo::hammer::boohoo:

Todays KKK? Exaggerate much or maybe you can provide a source that shows La Raza or BLM lynched someone for looking at another person of a different race the wrong way?

No exaggeration, if anything it's an understatement. Although their goals and tactics may be different the harm groups like BLM and La Raza have done to minorities and to American race relations is ten times worse than the KKK ever achieved.

Interesting you bring up lynching. According to FBI stats on gangs and Southern Poverty Law Centers numbers on the history of Hate Crimes: The Crips Gang during any 5 year period has killed more Blacks than the KKK and all American White Supremacists have in 150 years. The policies of groups like BLM and Poverty Pimps like Al Sharpton are the biggest enablers of Gangs like the Crips. And the Democrat Party is those groups biggest enablers.

so do you not think White Supremacists are deplorable?

Because if you do think they are deplorable, it isn't a meme, it's fact.

False choice. Hillary called people that, she called voters that.

They did not denounce his ideology. Too bad Trump won't get my vote. You must be so sad, but smile it's a beautiful Thursday.

And they didn't do it standing on their left foot facing Mecca while wearing a blue turban holding a sign promoting Clinton's stupid statement about deplorables either. :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

55039027.jpg

Your "demands" are idiotic and you will never be happy, even if they totally complied with your asinine definition of "denounce". Like I said, wrapped around the axle just to bitch about being wrapped around the axle.

They did not denounce his ideology. Too bad Trump won't get my vote. You must be so sad, but smile it's a beautiful Thursday.

You must be a real sucker for door to door salesmen?

or

If it's on the internet, it must be true?

You seem a bit gullible with what you are repeating to everyone.

No.

Scores of dead people will most likely vote for her in November.:)

So you'll just continue to believe the same wrong things and continue to say them even though you know that what you're saying is wrong?

Why?

Yes.

Because I'm deplorable.

Do you not find the dissemination of knowingly false information to be deplorable?

Does the truth not matter to you?

And are you really so fragile that possibly being referred to as deplorable renders you unable to account for your positions?

Or are you among the white supremacists supporting Trump, to whom that comment was directed?

Do you not find the dissemination of knowingly false information to be deplorable?

Does the truth not matter to you?

And are you really so fragile that possibly being referred to as deplorable renders you unable to account for your positions?

Or are you among the white supremacists supporting Trump, to whom that comment was directed?
I just enjoy trolling Hillary supporters.

I still don't get the whole "great again" because it's predicated on a lie.

Because people have different versions of it, but essentially it boils down to the lie that at some point in American history everything was just hunky dory, the country and the economy worked perfectly for everyone and liberals/gays/immigrants/progressives, whatever your flavour is, came in, ****ed it all up and took the country down a dark path.

That kind of narrative is simply ignorant.

For many of us, things are worse now than they were eight years ago.

I'm guessing that scores of dead people will vote for her in November so you can scratch that one off the list.

sad, but funny nevertheless

someday, we have to go to a national id card....free of course

but you can use it in every state, and for those people that dont drive

It looks like you put a lot of thought into all you said. You just didn't do the work of research. Got any data or fact reference to back up what you say? Maybe we could take this back-and-forth a few more times and make it a real debate.

Absolutely. You seem up for a good debate.

What can data can you reference to back up what you claim? I can cite a few that refutes what you say. Our GDP is the highest it has ever been, and #1 in the world. The problem is how that wealth is distributed. The American worker productivity continues to climb, but wages have flattened out while corporate profits go up and the wealthy get more wealthy. For historical and current GDP compared to everybody else:

US Gross Domestic Product GDP History United States 1950-2010 - Federal State Local Data

Notice how I originally said GDP per capita. Our GDP per capita was higher than even the small, oil rich states in 1960.

As for Human Development Index (HDI), being tied for 6th in the world is very good. The reason we're so "good" is that we have so many advantages than the other countries. Our HDI has been going up since 1975, as far back as I could go. Notice that the countries that had better HDI most latest and in 1975 had socialized health systems:

HDI - Human Development Index 1975-2005 - Rank - Countries Rankings

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

Again, I was mentioning our relative decline. We were the most developed region in the world by far in the 50s and 60s. Why are we no longer #1?

What's more, is our infrastructure has been crumbling along with a myriad of other foundations of our society that have been taken for granted (see this report, for example, which mentions trust in our democracy).

And another thing, violent crime, murder for example, has been declining quite a bit for the past couple decades. Another thing you did not provide any proof of:

Homicide Rate (per 100,000), 1950?2014

Violent crime increased dramatically from 1960-91, and has since that peak declined sharply (the peak was unsustainable, spurred by gang and drug warfare to name two elements). What is true is that crime has become concentrated in certain large cities (all of which are Democrat-run), and that this has affected several previously-iconic American cities.

The American worker productivity continues to climb, but wages have flattened out while corporate profits go up and the wealthy get more wealthy.

Agreed. Mass immigration has depressed American wages. Secondly globalization and corporate-sponsored free trade deals have compromised American industry completely. Both of these policies have been supported by both establishment parties. Only one candidate in this election cycle has threatened that status quo. The other is synonymous with the power structure which has made inequality worse in the U.S. and shilled for corporations, open borders, and regulatory capture of governmental departments.

Back
Top Bottom