• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats Lose Due To The Economy (1 Viewer)

So, you're saying the only way that Democrats can win from now on is if they have a black nominee? Sanders and Pocahontas don't qualify then.

Reason has to beat out God, guns and hate. So far, the GOP have an edge because reason is trailing behind emotion. Nice slur by the way. Proves my point.

Reason has to beat out God, guns and hate. So far, the GOP have an edge because reason is trailing behind emotion. Nice slur by the way. Proves my point.

God and hate are opposites so you need a nominee who can beat out both God and hate. As far as guns go, a uuuuuge percentage of Republican voters are for 2A and around 25% to 33% of Democrats are for guns. If your analysis is accurate then you are in far worse shape than I thought. The only thing you've got going for you is the Supreme Court won't be as big of an issue since it will already be at least 5-4 conservative.

So, you're saying the only way that Democrats can win from now on is if they have a black nominee? Sanders and Pocahontas don't qualify then.

After Trump is finished....The Democrats could run a dog turd in 2020 and probably win.

Clinton Lost the Election Because of Voters' Economic Worries this is the current example which proves that Democrats lost due to the Economy.

After Trump is finished....The Democrats could run a dog turd in 2020 and probably win.

Hah! That's funny. Did you already forget that that is exactly what Democrats thought in 2016?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom