• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats have had since 1964 (56 years) to solve blacks problems. Why believe them now?

I will say that if you are a black cop, your life has truly become miserable and you are mourning the loss of your fellow cops such as the chief of police of Seattle as well as others around America. Politicians are taking their orders from Black lives matter and their enforcement arm called Antifa.

Anti-fa is just another name for radical Marxist sympathizer community organizer. Don't ask slippin Joe, though, because he doesn't have a clue.

Trump blames me for not saying anything but that dog-faced pony soldier does not know what he is talking about! I don't even know who Aunt Tiffa is!

Biden rattled.jpg

so you're the party of Lincoln, but he was bsd. If you are pro-Confederacy, you can't actually be a Republican.

I do not approve secession. I only approved the voters of a number of states voting to secede from the union. It may seem a contradction but it is not.

My issue is voting and voting rights. We all have the right to be with a sound government.

Look at the anti Trump crowd. They fight the current government daily in pitched armed combat. They remind me of confederates frankly.

Were BLM to round up sufficient votes, then I could approve that vote, though not their aims.

Howexactly is Joe Biden a pedophile? This sounds like a bit of projection.

ucm0nb8z8zg51.jpg

Now you have a taste of what your remarks sound like to the reasonable of we posters.

Oh man, I forgot about him. Two token negroes

What is it with these people who think they need to fill their cabinets with token blacks? Is that how they see blacks, as pawns in the hands of politicians?

What is that supposed to mean? How is Joe Biden a pedophile?

Exactly. Biden may have grabbed Tara Read by the pu##y, but he just fondles little kids and lets them sit in his lap and feel his leg hairs.

bidens harry legs.jpg

biden12.jpg

Tara Reade was 29 at that time that might have happened. Do you know what a pedophile is?

Yes. A pedophile is someone who paid Epstein to have sex with kids on his island or who allows kids to sit in his lap and feel his hairy legs.

Democrats hated the black woman so she had to go.

Wrong, but funny statement.

Perhaps she was hated but not for her color. I hate Trump but it has nothing to do with his color but with who he is as a person. Hate and love are the opposite ends of the same feeling. That is not being biased but being human. Something you may not know anything about.................being human.

Wrong, but funny statement.

Perhaps she was hated but not for her color. I hate Trump but it has nothing to do with his color but with who he is as a person. Hate and love are the opposite ends of the same feeling. That is not being biased but being human. Something you may not know anything about.................being human.

That's what racists always say when they persecute someone they hate: "It is not the person we hate, but their performance."

That's what racists always say when they persecute someone they hate: "It is not the person we hate, but their performance."

Really? and you know this how?

Why don't you give me a link to that idea...............if you can even find one.

I do not approve secession. I only approved the voters of a number of states voting to secede from the union. It may seem a contradction but it is not.

My issue is voting and voting rights. We all have the right to be with a sound government.

Look at the anti Trump crowd. They fight the current government daily in pitched armed combat. They remind me of confederates frankly.

Were BLM to round up sufficient votes, then I could approve that vote, though not their aims.

But you approve of those secessionists attacking and invading US territory and believe it was wrong for the United States to fight back.

Oh man, I forgot about him. Two token negroes

So every african American in a republican cabinet is a token negro to you? Perhaps some day you will grow enough emotionally to understand how racist you appear.

Tara Reade was 29 at that time that might have happened. Do you know what a pedophile is?

Oh don't worry, I posted a video of Biden treating underage girls in the same manner.

39A0D7EE-D0D3-429F-9784-3093FF46E994.jpg
So every african American in a republican cabinet is a token negro to you? Perhaps some day you will grow enough emotionally to understand how racist you appear.

Looks might white to me

An overwhelming majority of black people have voted for Democrats for decades.

Either

1) you think they're too dumb to look around and see which party best represents their interests
or
2) you think they're not too dumb to do so

and either way, you've answered your question.

Back
Top Bottom