• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democratic campaign launches 'Republicans for Biden' as Flake, former GOP lawmakers endorse him

You know all these people ARE actual conservatives, right? That is why they are doing it: to show Republicans the problem with their own party is Donald Trump and his corrupt buddies, not the ideologies they stand for.

Trump has changed the entire spectrum of past voting patterns.
More Democrats have become Trump supporters than there are followers of charlatan republican politicians like Jeff Flake,
Romney, Bob Corker, John McCain, & former republican talking heads Steve Schmidt, Nicole Wallace & George Will to
name a few. These dinosaurs have almost no standing in there former party & have cast there lot with
the MSM the obvious reqiuem for losers.

Kyrsten Sinema from Arizona is much more to my liking than Flake & she's a democrat.

She, Jones from Alabama & Mansion from WVa. are better than most of that group
you are giddy about.

Last edited:
you say all that after voting for Donald Trump. and will vote for him again.

you don't care how corrupt/vile a leader is.

Who cares about how corrupt/vile a leader you think Trump is?

When the scribes in future decades gather their writing instruments to chronicle the second half of the
second decade of this century it will be mentioned that the abilities of the leader on one side
was so apparent that that fact of this era alone will have made these times worth writing about.

Actual conservatives need to take their party back from the racist, fiscally irresponsible, America hating Trumpists that stole it.

Sadly that is not likely anytime soon. The GOP base want Trump and nothing but Trump. That is why so many have abandoned the party entirely. The GOP is hopelessly lost. You should read the book "Everything Trump Touches Dies". It is on the money.

Well, just to show what kind of disaster Trump is.. a whole bunch of former GOP lawmakers endorse Biden on the first day of the RNC national convention.

Democratic campaign launches '''Republicans for Biden''' as Flake, former GOP lawmakers endorse him - ABC News

This is not because Biden is so good, but it's because Trump is so bad. I see this kind of support as a 'one off' until Trump is out of office. I believe that the people who are doing that is not because they support the Democrats or the Democrats policies, but rather they want to see the Republicans return to normal. I don't know if that's possible at this point, but I am sure that is their hope.

I suspect that these people will be attacked as 'RINO' and 'trump haters', rather than patriots and putting country before party.

I suspect that these people should be allowed to support anyone that they want to support. It's not like we haven't seen any of the old guard republicans, who dislike Trump. Repeatedly stand against him no matter the circumstances.

My only stance here is that these people are just "former" GOP and not actually "current" GOP. So much of what power they think they still have is only in name alone and that's about it. So let them support Biden. I really don't mind if they want to do that, or not.

Who cares about how corrupt/vile a leader you think Trump is?

When the scribes in future decades gather their writing instruments to chronicle the second half of the
second decade of this century it will be mentioned that the abilities of the leader on one side
was so apparent that that fact of this era alone will have made these times worth writing about.

holy crap on a stick. i didn't think there were any real Trump true believers left. it appears most now realize he's scum but just want SC Justices.

congrats on being one of the last true Trump "marks".

holy crap on a stick. i didn't think there were any real Trump true believers left. it appears most now realize he's scum but just want SC Justices.

Yeah, those types, the true believers, are the actual racists.

Alas, you're wrong. There are still millions of true Trumps "marks".

Yeah, those types, the true believers, are the actual racists.

If "racism" is to be determined on purely subjective grounds it's a worthless term. It's a feeling, not a crime and if one person's feeling
of racism is valid then someone else's feeling that they aren't must, logically, be equally valid.
The more race baiting dirtballs like Talib and Don Lemon throw the term around and proselytize
about how awful this person or that person is the less significant the term becomes.

Have you been checking the odds lately, as of today it's even money as to who wins:

5dimes.eu - 2020 US Presidential Election
both must represent their respective party on Election Day, November 3rd 2020 or a later date for action
Tue 11/3 101 Joe Biden wins Presidential Election -115
8:00PM 102 Donald Trump wins Presidential Election -105

Well, just to show what kind of disaster Trump is.. a whole bunch of former GOP lawmakers endorse Biden on the first day of the RNC national convention.

Democratic campaign launches '''Republicans for Biden''' as Flake, former GOP lawmakers endorse him - ABC News

This is not because Biden is so good, but it's because Trump is so bad. I see this kind of support as a 'one off' until Trump is out of office. I believe that the people who are doing that is not because they support the Democrats or the Democrats policies, but rather they want to see the Republicans return to normal. I don't know if that's possible at this point, but I am sure that is their hope.

I suspect that these people will be attacked as 'RINO' and 'trump haters', rather than patriots and putting country before party.

Glad to see this happening - sadly I suspect it will have no influence at all on the deplorable who are now Trumpkins. The more socially respectable people hate Trump the better they like it.

I live near Ann Arbor Michigan and yesterday we drove over to the west side of the state. Once we got off the highway my wife was obsessed with counting political lawn signs. It ended up about five to one for Trump over Biden.

The deplorables are still here having emerged from under their rocks. Now they are full fledged Trumpkins.

Glad to see this happening - sadly I suspect it will have no influence at all on the deplorable who are now Trumpkins. The more socially respectable people hate Trump the better they like it.

If Trump loses the election , by mid next year, you won't find many who will admit they voted for him.

If Trump loses the election , by mid next year, you won't find many who will admit they voted for him.

I certainly hope you are right. But a part of me says the deplorables will not return to under their rocks and will make a hell of a lot of noise and not go peacefully.

Have you been checking the odds lately, as of today it's even money as to who wins:

5dimes.eu - 2020 US Presidential Election
both must represent their respective party on Election Day, November 3rd 2020 or a later date for action
Tue 11/3 101 Joe Biden wins Presidential Election -115
8:00PM 102 Donald Trump wins Presidential Election -105

So the fact that a lot of Trumpists are going to lose big means Trump might win? Those odds are based on betting amounts not anything else. It not news that Trump death cultists are not the brightest bulbs in the string.

I certainly hope you are right. But a part of me says the deplorables will not return to under their rocks and will make a hell of a lot of noise and not go peacefully.

They may try for a while but without their leader in a position of power they will soon tire of losing. It's much more fun when they think they are on the winning side.

They may try for a while but without their leader in a position of power they will soon tire of losing. It's much more fun when they think they are on the winning side.

I hope you are right. Trump won against all odds last time. These are going to be very long weeks until November.

So the fact that a lot of Trumpists are going to lose big means Trump might win? Those odds are based on betting amounts not anything else. It not news that Trump death cultists are not the brightest bulbs in the string.

Almost at 'Even Money' now:

Biden was at -180 less than 2 weeks ago, losing ground faster than the ISIS caliphate did once
Trump became president.

By election day the key bet will be not who wins the election but rather:

Will Trump win with more electoral votes than he did in 2016 I suspect that will be even money:

Yes -110
No -110

Almost at 'Even Money' now:

Biden was at -180 less than 2 weeks ago, losing ground faster than the ISIS caliphate did once
Trump became president.

By election day the key bet will be not who wins the election but rather:

Will Trump win with more electoral votes than he did in 2016 I suspect that will be even money:

Yes -110
No -110

Again I will remind you that betting odds have zero to do with the actual polling of voters which show Trump losing in nearly every battleground State. Here in Florida it is 50.3 Biden 45.3 Trump.

Back
Top Bottom