• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrat-Run Cities Update:Popular Portland breakfast spot closing due to vandalism, inflation

Schism

Destroyer of Propaganda
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Popular Portland breakfast spot closing due to vandalism, inflation
From rising food costs to persistent property crime in Portland, Eva says it’s too hard to remain in the restaurant industry right now.

“The last time my window got broken, I made the decision it’s time to go. I love all the people here. I feel a lot of love. I feel sorry for the regulars. I cannot stay and serve them anymore,” she said.

"Everything's just fine!" - The Idiot Left

Where, anywhere in the article you’ve posted, is there any mention of who is responsible for the recent vandalism that, in addition to rising insurance costs and inflation, caused the owners to close King’s Omelets?

Another obvious unsupported, biased, knee jerk assumption on your part.

We already know who's responsible: Ted Wheeler and Joe Biden - Democrats

I heard that San Fransisco has lots of poopy needles.

I wondered if Portland had disappeared into another dimension, as right wingers haven't started threads about it in a while. Are San Francisco and Chicago still there? I sure hope so.

I wondered if Portland had disappeared into another dimension, as right wingers haven't started threads about it in a while. Are San Francisco and Chicago still there? I sure hope so.
Mexico also seems to be missing. Has anyone checked between the couch cushions, or in the junk drawer?

Mexico also seems to be missing. Has anyone checked between the couch cushions, or in the junk drawer?
If you believe faux immigration estimates, Mexico must have emptied completely into the states by 2019 or so.

The homeless ate Chicago, the needles caused a massive outbreak in SFO.
The liberal resistance lives!
😒

I will digress 33% about giving you shit for being conservative in Oregon. It has gotten pretty bad. I own a house in NE/ Grant Park.
So how does it get fixed?

Vote for Betsy.

Vote for Betsy.
That won’t fix it, you know that, you troll but you’re smart.
Imo? Nothing will get fixed until we address the urban/rural divide.
Suggestion: Local control should be local. The State can override a city 15 ways from Sunday.

So it does not take much of a web search to find Republican-led cities also suffer similar crimes. Maybe it's not all the mayor's fault?

The homeless ate Chicago, the needles caused a massive outbreak in SFO.
The liberal resistance lives!
😒
Is the Red Line still on time, though? I used to ride it when I visited.

This is a legitimate problem. I live here. It’s bad.
I’m not suggesting there isn’t any problem.

I’m asserting that @Schism does not know who is personally responsible for vandalism in Portland.

It damn sure isn’t Biden, Wheeler, or the nameless/faceless “left”.

Back
Top Bottom