• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Dem/Libs Vote For Al-Qaeda

F41

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/2006-11-10-iraq_x.htm?csp=34

Al-Muhajir's recording appeared to be an attempt at exact maximum propaganda benefit from the results of Tuesday's midterm elections, in which Bush's Republicans lost control of both houses of Congress, in part because of the war.

At one point the speaker praised U.S. voters for handing victory to the Democrats, saying: "They voted for something reasonable in the last elections."

"We will not rest from our Jihad (holy war) until we are under the olive trees of Rumieh and we have blown up the filthiest house — which is called the White House," al-Muhajir said.

Interpretation, Thank you Democrats, You voted for AL-Qaeda and they are very grateful to you ....Now help AL-Qaeda blow up the Whitehouse.

Last edited:
F41 said:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/2006-11-10-iraq_x.htm?csp=34

Interpretation, Thank you Democrats, You voted for AL-Qaeda and they are very grateful to you ....Now help AL-Qaeda blow up the Whitehouse.

Interpretation: idiotic premise.

But, if Democrats voted for al quaida, then so did Republicans, Independents, and everybody else. In other words, the American people voted in the Democrats. So you are saying the American people voted for al quaida. It appears you are an extremist.

Also, its not very patriotic that you take so seriously a statement by a terrorist regarding our democracy.

Several terrorist leaders have spoken up and said they are glad the dems won.......They know who the "Cut and Run" party is......

tryreading said:
Interpretation: idiotic premise.

But, if Democrats voted for al quaida, then so did Republicans, Independents, and everybody else. In other words, the American people voted in the Democrats. So you are saying the American people voted for al quaida. It appears you are an extremist.

Also, its not very patriotic that you take so seriously a statement by a terrorist regarding our democracy.
So, I take it that you are saying that if the Republicans voted for Bush, so did the democrats, Independents and everybody else did to. Sorry but I find that a lame argument. It is the Dem's that believe only liberals and people that think like they do are the true Americans and not the Republicans. Now that the Dem's got the power they were pitching a fit to have, they argue more over who's office and parking space they are going to get.

Dem/libs appeal to the emotions of mis-educated and illogical persons. They will seek to insult and discredit anyone who even dares to disagree with them, especially when it comes to the college class-room. Why? Because the facts of logic and history do not support the agenda they are seeking to advance.

In order to advance their agenda, Liberals will create an atmosphere of crisis and fear in this country that they used to justify their collectivist oppression.

Feel the hate. Hate is good when directed at these demonic Liberals who are the avowed enemies of God, Family Values and freedom of oppressed.

F41 said:
So, I take it that you are saying that if the Republicans voted for Bush, so did the democrats, Independents and everybody else did to. Sorry but I find that a lame argument. It is the Dem's that believe only liberals and people that think like they do are the true Americans and not the Republicans. Now that the Dem's got the power they were pitching a fit to have, they argue more over who's office and parking space they are going to get.

Dem/libs appeal to the emotions of mis-educated and illogical persons. They will seek to insult and discredit anyone who even dares to disagree with them, especially when it comes to the college class-room. Why? Because the facts of logic and history do not support the agenda they are seeking to advance.

In order to advance their agenda, Liberals will create an atmosphere of crisis and fear in this country that they used to justify their collectivist oppression.

Feel the hate. Hate is good when directed at these demonic Liberals who are the avowed enemies of God, Family Values and freedom of oppressed.

Bush doesnt hate the Liberals. He had lunch with Nancy Pelosi, wore a blue tie, and told the reporters he was eating crow.

Today's headline:

Bush Surrenders to Terrorists - Cuts and Runs on His Beliefs

Or could it instead be that your view is in the minority, and that it is you who is the America hater?

Yup, you hate America for its freedoms, which is why you would like to see them gone.

danarhea said:
Bush doesnt hate the Liberals. He had lunch with Nancy Pelosi, wore a blue tie, and told the reporters he was eating crow.

Today's headline:

Bush Surrenders to Terrorists - Cuts and Runs on His Beliefs

Or could it instead be that your view is in the minority, and that it is you who is the America hater?

Yup, you hate America for its freedoms, which is why you would like to see them gone.
And he probably had to puke afterwards too. Bush did not cut and run, he only realized he had lost support from alot of the Conservatives and they chose not to vote, don`t believe for one moment that libs gain actual votes from Conservatives.

I would not count on this election being a big victory for you Dem/Libs. Just because you had a battle handed to you does not mean you can win a war.

F41 said:
And he probably had to puke afterwards too. Bush did not cut and run, he only realized he had lost support from alot of the Conservatives and they chose not to vote, don`t believe for one moment that libs gain actual votes from Conservatives.

I would not count on this election being a big victory for you Dem/Libs. Just because you had a battle handed to you does not mean you can win a war.

Got news for you. I am not a Dem. I am a former Republican who left the party 3 years ago. Been voting Libertarian ever since, but may come back to the party in 2008, after all the Neocon parasites have been swept out.

danarhea said:
Got news for you. I am not a Dem. I am a former Republican who left the party 3 years ago. Been voting Libertarian ever since, but may come back to the party in 2008, after all the Neocon parasites have been swept out.
What ever floats your boat I guess...

F41 said:
What ever floats your boat I guess...

And you wonder why your party has lost so many of us?

danarhea said:
And you wonder why your party has lost so many of us?
With supporters like you, who needs enemies?

F41 said:
With supporters like you, who needs enemies?

1) We represent balanced budgets.

2) Personal responsibility and individual rights.

3) Morality - That means not having gay relationships while condemning them at the same time.

4) Free trade without government intervention.

5) Checks and balances in government.

6) Spending limits.

7) Smaller government.

8) Upholding the Constitution of the United States.

And a lot more. Its called Conservatism, and this administration is everything but that.

Finally, you DO need us. With us, you could have not only carried Virginia and Montana, thus keeping the Senate, but could have maybe held the House too. But why should you, if all you can do is talk a good Conservative game, while acting like Liberals on steroids? You will either be Conservative once again, or the Democrats will keep winning until you do. Many traditional Conservatives (like myself) have decided on a scorched earth policy in regard to the Neocons, until the Neocons no longer hold power in the Republican party.

Last edited:
F41 said:

I thought everybody knew that in the 2006 election a lot of Republicans abandoned their party and voted for Democrats. Independents and Libertarians voted Democrat too, in significant numbers.

F41 said:
Dem/libs appeal to the emotions of mis-educated and illogical persons. They will seek to insult and discredit anyone who even dares to disagree with them, especially when it comes to the college class-room. Why? Because the facts of logic and history do not support the agenda they are seeking to advance..

Republicans villify those who question authority, saying they are unpatriotic, they pander to the religious right, etc. Both parties use questionable tactics.

F41 said:

Republicans are the ones who create an atmosphere of fear. The 'mushroom cloud' statement, for example.

The last paragraph illustrates one of the reasons for the shift of the American people away from the far right.

F41 said:
Bush did not cut and run, he only realized he had lost support from alot of the Conservatives and they chose not to vote, don`t believe for one moment that libs gain actual votes from Conservatives.

He sure cut Donny Rumsfeld loose, and proceeded to run him off.

F41 said:

Noticed a few errors, so figured I'd fix'em for you:

It is the Republicans that believe only conservatives and people that think like they do are the true Americans and not the Democrats. Since the Republicans have been in power, all they've done is figure out how to completely alienate moderates and most of their own party.

Republicans/right wing extremists appeal to the emotions of mis-educated and illogical persons. They will seek to insult and discredit anyone who even dares to disagree with them, especially when it comes to the college class-room. Why? Because the facts of logic and history do not support the agenda they are seeking to advance.

In order to advance their agenda, Repubicans try to create an atmosphere of crisis and fear in this country that they used to justify their collectivist oppression.

Feel the hate. Hate is good when directed at these demonic right wing extremists who are the avowed enemies of free speech, discrimination, and freedom from oppression.

There. Makes much more sense that way.

Navy Pride said:
Several terrorist leaders have spoken up and said they are glad the dems won.......They know who the "Cut and Run" party is......
Really? Source for this lie?

F41 said:

Bush didn't cut and run you say? Then why didn't he "stay the course"?

It is the Republicans that believe only conservatives and people that think like they do are the true Americans and not the Democrats. Since the Republicans have been in power, all they've done is figure out how to completely alienate moderates and most of their own party.

Yep, alienation has been the name of the tune for the past half decade; when the GOP finally succeeded in alienating the majority of American citizens, they were routed and replaced.
Too much negativity, too many "anti-" stands on too many different fronts, is my diagnosis; bound to ultimately alienate and anger nearly everyone. The exposure of the GOP's "moral" hypocrisy was then the straw that broke the camel's back.
I wonder why they didn't see it coming? :confused:

Until last Tuesday, I'll admit, I had lost faith in the Democratic process. I was positive they'd use those danged old Diebold machines to steal every election from here on out.
Otherwise, how could they have even imagined that they might possibly win?
But I feel much better now. :smile:

jfuh said:
Really? Source for this lie?

There are a couple of threads on it already..do your homework and then get back to me....

jfuh said:
Bush didn't cut and run you say? Then why didn't he "stay the course"?

It's a sure sign that it's time for more innovative leadership when our approach to global politics has been reduced to only two strategies, each of which can be summed up in a pithy, three-word platitude. :roll:

Navy Pride said:
There are a couple of threads on it already..do your homework and then get back to me....
Wrong NP, I'm not going to do your homework for you. You made the claim, have the balls to back up your own asserssions, don't cut and run. Only miserable failures do such.

jfuh said:
Wrong NP, I'm not going to do your homework for you. You made the claim, have the balls to back up your own asserssions, don't cut and run. Only miserable failures do such.

Its not my homework.......Anyone that can read the other threads would know that their were a couple of terrorist organization and a leader in Iraq that stated their happiness over the dems winning the congress....

If your to lazy to read them its no skin off my ***.........

jfuh said:
Source for this lie?
It's no lie. MSNBC did a story on it Friday morning. Kohmeni also expressed his joy for the outcome.

Kohmeni also expressed his joy for the outcome.

Well then, it's unanimous.
99.8% of earthlings agree: it really is best that George W. Bush not have unlimited dictatorial power.
All hail our new and improved, kinder and gentler commander in chief, Spurious George, the lame-duck leader of the now-defunct Conservative Fundamentalist Right.

:usflag2:

F41 said:

LMAO Ahhh, I love seeing someone throwing a tantrum. It's funny!

Navy Pride said:
Its not my homework.......Anyone that can read the other threads would know that their were a couple of terrorist organization and a leader in Iraq that stated their happiness over the dems winning the congress....

If your to lazy to read them its no skin off my ***.........

Navy Pride, you claim you know the threads that address this issue. Just tell us the title of them, and jfuh and I will go read them. I really hate it when you act like this. Grow up. I can't imagine my father acting like this on a message board.

Back
Top Bottom