• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

DeLay in more trouble than we thought?

aps said:
For me, I have noticed a pattern where the political appointees seem to be going in the opposite direction of the career employees.
Very rarely does this NOT happen!

Let's say a Democrat gets elected in 2008....What percentage of Bush's staff will be history in the new administration?...50%?...75%?...90%...All?

Check out my "pitching coach" analogy again...This "pattern" is not exclusive...
aps said:
Anyway, back to DeLay. Personally, anything involving DeLay is circumspect for me--I just can't help it.
Circumspect?...sure...

Proclamation of wrongdoing?...No dice...

Check out some of the "guilty" verdicts many on this site have thrown at Karl Rove...The guy doesn't even have an indictment on him and some here have already thrown away the key...We even had one member try to come off as objective AFTER he found Rove guilty in his previous comments...:roll:

So you can be "circumspect" all you want...just realize that until there is proof, there is nothing but speculation and wishful thinking...

aps said:
Thanks for your well-reasoned (for a change ;)) response to me.
No problem...but "for a change"?!?...When have I done otherwise to you?...:confused: :(

Back
Top Bottom