• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Delay-Abramoff Connection Sealed by Russian Documents

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
The US Family Network, an advocacy group with close ties to Tom Delay, wasnt taking donations from families, but from Russian oil executives, and although Tom Delay claims he was never influenced by the Russians, his votes on bills favorable to the Russians shows differently. One million dollars was paid to get Delay's vote on the International Monetary Fund, which Russia needed to keep its economy from collapsing.

But that is not all. All of Tom Delay's lies about not being connected to Jack Abramoff are now debunked. The paper trail shows that Abramoff and Delay were as financially connected as Siamese twins.

I was hoping that Delay would not be handed a federal indictment because I wanted him to do time in a Texas prison, not a Federal country club. Looks like Delay is going to end up getting in the country club.

Article is here.

danarhea said:
The US Family Network, an advocacy group with close ties to Tom Delay, wasnt taking donations from families, but from Russian oil executives, and although Tom Delay claims he was never influenced by the Russians, his votes on bills favorable to the Russians shows differently. One million dollars was paid to get Delay's vote on the International Monetary Fund, which Russia needed to keep its economy from collapsing.

But that is not all. All of Tom Delay's lies about not being connected to Jack Abramoff are now debunked. The paper trail shows that Abramoff and Delay were as financially connected as Siamese twins.

I was hoping that Delay would not be handed a federal indictment because I wanted him to do time in a Texas prison, not a Federal country club. Looks like Delay is going to end up getting in the country club.

Article is here.
That sucks. he needs the good old texas prison system. he has more than deserved it, that crook selling out US interests for foreign money.

Back
Top Bottom