• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Debate Politic Forum 15th on the list with Google search.

And none of the other fourteen have the words Debate Politics Forum.
Pretty cool......especially since there are 4.7 billion forums to choose from.

The Owner, Admin, and Mods should be congratulated on a Job Well Done!

Pretty cool......especially since there are 4.7 billion forums to choose from.

But not with the words Debate Politics Forum.

The reason I brought this up was I delete my cookies from time to time for security reasons. Therefore I do a google search to find the forum and get back on. Just found it odd it was 15th on the list when I type in the words Debate Politics Forum. Usually it's first on the list.

Not an issue but found it odd.

But not with the words Debate Politics Forum.

The reason I brought this up was I delete my cookies from time to time for security reasons. Therefore I do a google search to find the forum and get back on. Just found it odd it was 15th on the list when I type in the words Debate Politics Forum. Usually it's first on the list.

Not an issue but found it odd.
Do Debatepolitics as one word in a search. Works for me.

Bookmark the site in your web browser. Problem solved. :D

I originally found DP by searching for "politics discussion forum."

20201210_152936.jpg

Buried at #3.

Some days I type debatepolitics in google and it comes first up, most days in the last two months it does not even make the list unless I put a .com behind it. It seems reddit and some off the wall sites make top of the list, whether cookies were deleted or not.

Sometimes google is so absurd it is like googling the directions to the nearest fast food and getting 1 million results for where to buy kayaks, like either their own engine is grossly flawed to what it was in the past or their own employees are directing searches to move independant of what they actually searched for.

Back
Top Bottom