• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Debate about the Texas debate

KXAN poll

Attachments

• 304F2943-3BCD-409D-A571-3926220318BD.jpeg
    304F2943-3BCD-409D-A571-3926220318BD.jpeg
    78.3 KB · Views: 4
Somebody look up Abbott 's claim,
What supreme court decision and appellate Court decision ? He said lowering the age to buy ar rifles couldn't be lowered?
Here it is.....

As usual blown waaaay out of context. He specified a 'weapon designed to kill people on the battlefield....'

The Democrats need to choose candidates who have the best chance of winning. The only way that the Republican party is going to crawl back to something resembling sanity is by losing elections.
That ended in 1994, 2000, 2010, and 2016 when lefties chose not to vote at all or vote for turd parties.

DeSantis too. If you watch him in anything longer than a sound bite he’s terrible.

View attachment 67415799
Does Beto have a chance? Will we hear the famous AR-15 quote? Abbott and should play it safe and Beto has more to lose.

The debate is at 7 cst.
Here's a preview, I'll be here watching

I will admit I knew little of this race until now.

Based on what I have seen, the governor is afraid. Fear emenates off him. He is fine with his rehearsed sound bites, but ad lib, he is nervous and intense. I get the feeling he's hiding something, a "Nixonian" kind of wariness.

O'Rourke on the other hand is polished. But he gives off a sense he doesn't really want to be there, he's too important for this shit. I don't like either choice but forced would go with O'Rourke if I had to. Governor Bus Driver is too snaky for me. It's like he was a good guy once but has shaken hands with the devil and is afraid someone will find out.

For me, the headline should be:
Beto Confirms Legal Pot Position
because I know some people whose motivation to elect Beto would suddenly be very high.

I have to admit there was an error in strategy. Beto started every answer by blaming Abbott and I think viewers tuned out before he got to the real answer. I wished he would've been more specific, and he would've said a plain, clear answer first and talk about Abbott in rebuttal.

The local issue is that the state is capable of putting restrictions on county property tax assessors. I didn't hear either one say that.

When Abbott talked about when he adopted a child I thought he was oblivious to the suffering he started in others for years to come.

Sad that the voters would choose Abbot.
Why is it sad???

Abbott has done and awsome job......and O'rourk is a KOOK!
Its and easy choice!

Back
Top Bottom