• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

David Duke Celebrates Trump’s Revival of White Nationalism, Victory Over ‘Jew Suprema

Re: David Duke Celebrates Trump’s Revival of White Nationalism, Victory Over ‘Jew Sup

David Duke represents the worst of America, but his support of Trump *does not* mean all Trump supporters agree with David Duke. We should not make the mistake of assuming Trump's support all has the same ideology, including David Duke's ideology of prejudice and hatred.

Well if you are white supremacist then I would think Duke is a hero.

It all depends on your personal philosophy. It could be Machiavellian or even Nietzscheian for that matter.

Re: David Duke Celebrates Trump’s Revival of White Nationalism, Victory Over ‘Jew Sup

I thought we were all doctors, lawyers and CPA's? And lets not forget financiers because we control all the banks and most of wall street. CPA myself.

Honestly I don't know that many Jewish CPA's. Mostly surgeons, physicians, attorneys, movie producers, writers, etc.

That's true, but it does mean that one should take a moment to reflect what in you've taken on board in your ideology that has white supremacists so ecstatic.

Indeed.

yeah.jpg

My point exactly....though you phrased it better then I would have.

Apparently you're not worried about the other side that feels the Bern.

Well if you are white supremacist then I would think Duke is a hero.

It all depends on your personal philosophy. It could be Machiavellian or even Nietzscheian for that matter.

That still does not mean that all Trump supporters are ideologically aligned to David Duke, or whoever else.

That's true, but it does mean that one should take a moment to reflect what in you've taken on board in your ideology that has white supremacists so ecstatic.

Perhaps, it most likely comes down to context. No one has been able to demonstrate that Trump himself is a white supremacist.

Any low life buttwipe can glom onto a politician for their own reasons and I do not think its kosher to tar Trump with Duke.

There is enough to destroy Trump on without having to go to those lengths over something he has no direct connection with.

'David Duke — Trump supporter and former head of the Ku Klux Klan — praised the candidate’s victory over the “Jewish supremacists” on his radio show Wednesday.

He also noted Trump’s alignment with the interests of white nationalists. “Even though Trump is not explicitly talking about European-Americans, he is implicitly talking about the interests of European-Americans,” Duke said.

“Jewish extremists” who were pushing for Trump’s defeat would succeed only in “exposing their alien, anti-American, anti-American-majority position to all the Republicans and they’re going to push people more into awareness that the neocons are the problem, that these Jewish supremacists who control our country are the real problem and the reason why America is not great.”'

David Duke Celebrates Trump’s Revival of White Nationalism, Victory Over ‘Jew Supremacists’ | Mediaite

Thoughts?

BTW, David Duke has a radio show? Who would put this sick **** on their radio network?

While I would say that the donald does not have a choice in who endorses him, no candidate does, he does seem to not have an issue with them backing him either. Normally I would say they have nothing in common, but in this case I would have to say they may be closer than we want to admit.

Who says they all are ??

I don't, not saying you explicitly do either.

But we do have a few DP'ers among us who have made that conclusion (or at least passive association,) that at least a majority of those that support Trump have prejudices in some relation to what David Duke (or the KKK) holds in prejudices.

That sort of conclusion, or branding of a candidate's support, is argumentative and problematic.

Perhaps, it most likely comes down to context. No one has been able to demonstrate that Trump himself is a white supremacist.

Agree. I can't stand that miserable lying SOB but I've yet to see any evidence that he's a white supremacist.

Agree. I can't stand that miserable lying SOB but I've yet to see any evidence that he's a white supremacist.

He is just a Supremacist, with him at the top, well in His Point of View. Oh wait, he cares about the Little People, they make excellent pawns for those more suited to run things.

He is just a Supremacist, with him at the top, well in His Point of View. Oh wait, he cares about the Little People, they make excellent pawns for those more suited to run things.

I used to think that Barack Obama was the biggest narcissist I ever saw. He pales in comparison to Donald Trump.

Trump is laughing his ass off at the little people who supported him like he's some sort of rock star.

It's like you are also describing Hillary Clinton..

I used to think that Barack Obama was the biggest narcissist I ever saw. He pales in comparison to Donald Trump.

Trump is laughing his ass off at the little people who supported him like he's some sort of rock star.

True.

Yet sadly they do not seem to be able to see that fact, sheep really are not all that smart.

It's like you are also describing Hillary Clinton..

Except that His personality is on Steroids.

I'm a white nationalist but David Duke is an anti-semitic conspiracy nut.

Like William Pierce and the National Alliance? Pierce-AKA Andy McDonald-wrote the infamous "Turner Diaries"

Except that His personality is on Steroids.

Right, it's like he's describing Hillary but with charisma.

David Duke represents the worst of America, but his support of Trump *does not* mean all Trump supporters agree with David Duke. We should not make the mistake of assuming Trump's support all has the same ideology, including David Duke's ideology of prejudice and hatred.

I beg to differ. David Duke represents fear and anger. As does Donald Trump. Trump to a lesser degree, perhaps, but his message is pretty much the same as the KKK. US against THEM. Segregation. Discrimination. Superiority of our way over THEIR way. As Micheal Wiener says "Border Language and Culture."

All the things that make populist Nationalism fun for the whole family.

Right, it's like he's describing Hillary but with charisma.
Is that what You call it, charisma? I have a different descriptor for The Donald.

'David Duke — Trump supporter and former head of the Ku Klux Klan — praised the candidate’s victory over the “Jewish supremacists” on his radio show Wednesday.

He also noted Trump’s alignment with the interests of white nationalists. “Even though Trump is not explicitly talking about European-Americans, he is implicitly talking about the interests of European-Americans,” Duke said.

“Jewish extremists” who were pushing for Trump’s defeat would succeed only in “exposing their alien, anti-American, anti-American-majority position to all the Republicans and they’re going to push people more into awareness that the neocons are the problem, that these Jewish supremacists who control our country are the real problem and the reason why America is not great.”'

David Duke Celebrates Trump’s Revival of White Nationalism, Victory Over ‘Jew Supremacists’ | Mediaite

Thoughts?

BTW, David Duke has a radio show? Who would put this sick **** on their radio network?

Duke is a different problem and insinuating that the are the same sounds dishonest and populist.

Is that what You call it, charisma? I have a different descriptor for The Donald.

Many people have become enamored by Trump and the political outlets don't give him so much air time because he's boring. You and I may not like him, but ignoring the obvious isn't required to remain in opposition.

1. Yeah Trump is in the best interest of European-Americans.. African-Americans, Native-Americans, Mexican-Americans, All-Americans too.. America First!!

2. Media propaganda and brainwashing is a huge reason America is losing its greatness. Mostly controlled by Jews correct..

I do not hate Jews, but I sure hate the people in control of the filthy media..

I am white and damn proud to be white and my European heritage. White guilt can kiss my ass, we are responsible for darn near every technological invention and the advancement of humanity.

I have checked out these white nationals and there is no way I could get on board with them. Full of rampant conspiracy theories and they just hate everybody that isn't white, it's not cool. They hate all blacks, all Jews, all Asians, all Arabs and I just don't understand them.
These WN's are doing a disservice to the white race IMO making us all look like fools.

Trump and I are NOT on these people's side.

I have read some stormfront threads on Trump out of curiosity and many of them express great disappointment that Trump is teaming up with Dr. Carson and his speech at that conference on Israel and it seems like the general consensus there is that Trump IS NOT a white nationalist. Good..

David Duke would be proud of the posting.

Trump has no control over who supports him, or there supporters method of support. If I were Trump I would not even acknowledge such reports, it will go away in 24 hours.

Back
Top Bottom