• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Crazy Cawthorn Vowes 'Dark MAGA' Takeover

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
And there you have it my friends. Strong talk coming from a US Rep Q brain promising a takeover - mainly comprising of Q bags on the radical Right. The damn FBI had better be taking serious notes of these dirt bags, better known by me as our enemy of the state in plain view.

Cawthorn wrote that he is “on a mission” aimed at ending “gentile politics.” He also name-checked the fringe online movement that calls itself “Dark MAGA.”

“I am on a mission now to expose those who say and promise one thing yet legislate and work towards another, self-profiteering, globalist goal,” Cawthorn wrote. “It’s time for the rise of the new right, it’s time for Dark MAGA to truly take command.”

The so-called “Dark MAGA” movement calls for Trump to return to power in order to exact revenge on his enemies. It began as a campaign posting threatening Terminator-style memes on social media, but has now gained popularity among some of Trump’s prominent supporters such as Greene, as Insider explained last week. Earlier this month, Greene tweeted a meme in line with the “Dark MAGA” esthetic, which often depicts Trump in black and red-tinted images with laser beams coming out of his eyes.

OMG!

I'll wait for the MAGA Porter.

Glad to see GOP voters in NC remove this dry humping lunatic from office.

Cawthorn wrote that he is “on a mission” aimed at ending “gentile politics.”

umm...ah, nevermind.

If, drunk with sight of power, we loose
Wild tongues that have not Thee in awe,
Such boastings as the Gentiles use,
Or lesser breeds without the Law—
Lord God of Hosts, be with us yet,
Lest we forget—lest we forget.

Sadly, he's not alone and the only one in his party to think like this. Be afraid.

The hit dog hollers.

The hit dog hollers.
And the dog who protests too loudly about an accusation is actually providing evidence of his or her guilt. Shame is there are more dogs in the pack .

If, drunk with sight of power, we loose
Wild tongues that have not Thee in awe,
Such boastings as the Gentiles use,
Or lesser breeds without the Law—
Lord God of Hosts, be with us yet,
Lest we forget—lest we forget.
I'm certain that's what he was trying to evoke. :p

And there you have it my friends. Strong talk coming from a US Rep Q brain promising a takeover - mainly comprising of Q bags on the radical Right. The damn FBI had better be taking serious notes of these dirt bags, better known by me as our enemy of the state in plain view.

Cawthorn wrote that he is “on a mission” aimed at ending “gentile politics.” He also name-checked the fringe online movement that calls itself “Dark MAGA.”

“I am on a mission now to expose those who say and promise one thing yet legislate and work towards another, self-profiteering, globalist goal,” Cawthorn wrote. “It’s time for the rise of the new right, it’s time for Dark MAGA to truly take command.”

The so-called “Dark MAGA” movement calls for Trump to return to power in order to exact revenge on his enemies. It began as a campaign posting threatening Terminator-style memes on social media, but has now gained popularity among some of Trump’s prominent supporters such as Greene, as Insider explained last week. Earlier this month, Greene tweeted a meme in line with the “Dark MAGA” esthetic, which often depicts Trump in black and red-tinted images with laser beams coming out of his eyes.

His feelz are hurt real bad.

The (potential) silver lining of the "dark MAGA" cloud is that they'll succeed in completing the destruction of the Republican Party.

i actually feel sorry for him. i can't imagine being handicapped like that and he obviously needs major therapy.

but he does need to stay away from politics and he appears to be pretty evil.

and if i remember correctly his wife left him.

Sorry, Maddie. You got busted doing 'gay stuff' in front of a camera and talking about incestuous gay stuff in front of other people, so your career as a republican is over. Back in the closet you go.

I have no sympathy for Cawthorn, his intentions and attitude towards just about everyone else but the fringe far right is well established. His warnings even confirm this, damn near an enabler of domestic terrorism.

I don't see much difference between him and the rest of the party.

Back
Top Bottom