• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Crazed girls flood Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz with fan mail[W:115]

Re: Crazed girls flood Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz with fan mail

Yes ma'am, I am serious.

Just as the authorities quickly displayed the helicopter video in Sacramento last week to prove their case, they would do the same at Parkland IF they had such incriminating video. With 26 surveillance cameras at Parkland, one or two would prove that Cruz was the shooter. Just as the tiny details showed the Sacramento cops shot the man from behind, tiny details like NOT showing the shooters in action suggest they don't have such video.

Occam can be useful: the most simple explanation that no surveillance footage was shown is because it is fatal to the story.

Yes, I'm serious, and I'm probably right. If they have nothing to hide, why are they hiding such crucial and obvious evidence?

But he admitted it and plead guilty.

You're the lawyer--how would you prove Cruz was the shooter?

Uhm, he said he did it. :shrug:

That's also part of the conspiracy.

You see, the They* need Cruz to think he did it. Then, the They need all the other students - who knew Cruz by sight - to think it was Cruz that they witnessed shooting at them, when it was really someone else (They, or possibly Them). It's really a clever plot. You see, they get Cruz and the victims thinking Cruz is guilty, then said parties tell us that Cruz is guilty, and then....

....then....

...something something profit? Right. Conspiracy theories never seem to explain who the conspirators are, what their motives are, and what benefits they ever attain. The day someone can get me to think there would be some kind of sane reason for They to kill a bunch of kids, then brainwash Cruz and his victims into thinking Cruz is guilty, is the day I check myself into a mental hospital for rigorous testing.

But wait.....what if that's what They want me to do?

Last edited:

Yes ma'am, I am serious.

Just as the authorities quickly displayed the helicopter video in Sacramento last week to prove their case, they would do the same at Parkland IF they had such incriminating video. With 26 surveillance cameras at Parkland, one or two would prove that Cruz was the shooter. Just as the tiny details showed the Sacramento cops shot the man from behind, tiny details like NOT showing the shooters in action suggest they don't have such video.

Occam can be useful: the most simple explanation that no surveillance footage was shown is because it is fatal to the story.

Yes, I'm serious, and I'm probably right. If they have nothing to hide, why are they hiding such crucial and obvious evidence?

That's not how Occam's Razor works. At all.

Brevik actually was the shooter on that island.

There is no proof whatsoever that Cruz was the shooter at Parkland.

In terms of proof, the claims against Cruz are the same as the claims against Russia in the recent poisoning case--absolutely without proof. Once again the public perception has been formed by hints and allegations.

giphy.gif

Which is proof that he's not guilty. /ctlogic

Not strange at all. Well, scratch that - yes, it's strange. But it's been going on forever. Tex Watson had groupies and ended up marrying one and fathered 4 children with her. Both Menendez brothers received thousands of letters while in jail and also got married. There are sick people who are attracted by murderers and send nude pictures and love letters. Not surprise at this story.

Jeeeeeeezuz kerist. The nut bags are coming out in force. Ingram, Nugent, Sanitarium....and now this...

I'm sorry I am not a psychiatrist but common sense says the act of supporting people and making over them who did horrific deeds like killing others and totally devastating their loved ones for life that they leave behind, is insane.

I think it is time for states to start building really big mental health facilities and laws making it easier for doctors to commit the insane to get them out of society and hopefully cure them.

Please don't confuse conspiracy theorists with facts.

Please don't confuse conspiracy theorists with facts.

Please dont confuse facts with reality, we are way too corrupt for that.

Please dont confuse facts with reality, we are way too corrupt for that.

The alternative fact fan pipes in. Yawn.

The alternative fact fan pipes in. Yawn.

Until you understand the pervasiveness of power lying in this society you are precluded from being part of the solution.

So many of you assuming that every person and every idea that you run across that does not agree with your head is garbage to be thrown away unexamined dooms you to never get there.

Brevik actually was the shooter on that island.

There is no proof whatsoever that Cruz was the shooter at Parkland.

In terms of proof, the claims against Cruz are the same as the claims against Russia in the recent poisoning case--absolutely without proof. Once again the public perception has been formed by hints and allegations.

What a nonsense post. Did you work hard at this?

https://nypost.com/2018/02/15/suspected-gunman-confesses-to-florida-school-massacre-cops/

And people want to know why I live so far out in the sticks.

Until you understand the pervasiveness of power lying in this society you are precluded from being part of the solution.

So many of you assuming that every person and every idea that you run across that does not agree with your head is garbage to be thrown away unexamined dooms you to never get there.

Oh wow. Thats a nice steaming pile right there.

I think it is in poor taste to report on this. This could be sending a dangerous message of popularity, money, idolization, and women to troubled kids. It is bad enough that everyone knows his name. It doesn't help to tell the world, especially these troubled kids who are following him, that people are sending him money and women are in love with him. This article makes it seem like his life is going well.

It is bad enough that this happened. Now we are glamorizing the killer (which is not uncommon) and demonizing the children who survived. This is the pathetic state of this country.

Also the parents of these kids writing to him should be notified. Get your kids some help.

And you somehow think anyone buys your line of steaming pap?

You're the lawyer--how would you prove Cruz was the shooter?

Confession, ballistics, GSR, witnesses, video, receipts, lack of alibi, stuff like that.

That's not how Occam's Razor works. At all.

LOL, that would be the claim when it works against the official story, sure. Thank you Cardinal.

The simplest explanation is usually the correct explanation, is all Occam says.

We have no video released from 26 cameras on the campus and inside the buildings, that is the simple fact.

The possible explanations are 1) failure of all 26 cameras somehow, or 2) the authorities are withholding the footage. Which is the simpler explanation Father? :lamo

Confession, ballistics, GSR, witnesses, video, receipts, lack of alibi, stuff like that.

What video? What ballistics? What witnesses?

Be careful with your witnesses Detective. At least one girl said she saw him, walked out with him, and he was not armed and was not wearing what the OTHER witnesses saw the shooters were wearing.

I hope nobody is paying you to be a detective.

Which is proof that he's not guilty. /ctlogic

Broaden your horizons--inform yourself about The Central Park Five.

Many people have admitted to crimes they have not committed. Drugs and other factors work wonders on the human mind.

No, I'm just aware that many humans have pleaded guilty to charges for crimes they did not commit. You might be ignorant of the record, but I'm not. You might be gullible regarding the deceptions practiced by governments around the world, but I'm not.

What video? What ballistics? What witnesses?

Be careful with your witnesses Detective. At least one girl said she saw him, walked out with him, and he was not armed and was not wearing what the OTHER witnesses saw the shooters were wearing.

I hope nobody is paying you to be a detective.

Video: The school had it, and now the sherrif has it.

Ballistics: From the murder weapon itself.

Witnesses: Many, who survived the shooting, but the main witness is Cruz himself, who has confessed.

Do you have a source for this girl who saw him not armed? I'd be interested in reading that.

No, I'm not a detective (either), but I'm not sure I've seen a more air-tight case. We'll see what the jury decides.

So Cruz is big in Instagram and Tinder?

Back
Top Bottom